House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

Ferrets In A Sack

On a slightly different tack:

He also admitted that he spends as little as 'one week a month' in the UK and regrets the effect of his absences on his youngest son, Leo, who is now ten.

'I get home to see him as much as I can,' Mr Blair said. 'It's a problem I don't know how to solve because I can't stop doing what I'm doing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1309314/Cherie-v-Mandy-Blairs-wife-takes-legal-action-book-reveals-private-letters.html#ixzz0ykGFno1b

He obviously favours money over family life. All he has to do is resign from the high-flying job and 'make do' with the vast sums of money he has already amassed.

He obviously favours money over family life. All he has to do is resign from the high-flying job and 'make do' with the vast sums of money he has already amassed.

Is he one of the super-rich who signed the recent pledge (headed by Messrs Gates and Buffett) to give away half his net worth to charity, and if not, why not?

On second thoughts, forget it. Blair's idea of a charity is worse than his just burning it.