House Price Crash Forum

£95,000-A-Year Benefits Family Of 12 Re-Homed In A £1,000-A-Week House...

HOLA441
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

now, if there was a case for kids into care, this would apparently be it.

animal poo and human poo all over the place.

I mean, WTF is the CARER they receive allowance for doing with their time...CARERS should be wiping the arses and licking the boots of these poor unfortunate people.

course, its the Daily Hate, so there is more to the story than the headline.

And why does a 5 bed place cost £1000 per week?

ANd why are they having FOOD delivered at the taxpayers further expense?

HOLA443
HOLA444

£95,000-a-year benefits family of 12 re-homed in a £1,000-a-week house... 'after they trashed the last one'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1309201/95-000-year-benefits-family-12-homed-1-000-week-house--trashed-one.html#ixzz0yf8Tgonm

Good God what a depressingly awful situation parents producing more and more children that they are very obviously incapable of looking after.

They are on the fiddle though;

"The couple have systematically trashed up to nine houses since Pete quit the army in 2001 to care for Sam after she was registered disabled with a bad back."

Sam was registered disabled with a bad back, how on earth then was she still capable of carrying and giving birth to so many children? I think maybe they should slip some covert contraceptives into their delivered breakfasts so that they dont bring any more children into the world to live in their own filth.

HOLA445

ANd why are they having FOOD delivered at the taxpayers further expense?

I just thoroughly read the article and saw this. She has breakfast delivered and moans because she has to prepare it herself. And she even has the audacity to say:

"'The benefits aren't much. By the time we have to pay for food and clothes and electricity we don't have much left."

If you ask me the kids should be taken into care and the parents should be kicked out onto the streets.

HOLA446

£95,000-a-year benefits family of 12 re-homed in a £1,000-a-week house... 'after they trashed the last one'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1309201/95-000-year-benefits-family-12-homed-1-000-week-house--trashed-one.html#ixzz0yf8Tgonm

95k a year, fck me theyve gone about this the wrong way, they should have collapsed a 300 yr old bank and they could have picked that up every 3 months giving them enough money for a cleaner

HOLA447

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/942063/The-unemployed-family-who-WORK-the-system-and-live-rent-free.html

Must be doing rounds in the NoTW as well.

Just think of the sort of job they need to get to be able to afford accommodation. There is no way they can ever afford to work because of the benefits system.

Social services visited their Bath home in December 2009 and January and March this year after receiving reports they were living in filth and squalor.

When officers investigated, they were stunned to be confronted by filthy mattresses and human and animal excrement covering the floor and walls.

But amazingly, the landlord of the property, who admitted he had not visited the house in years, was ordered to clean up the house.

From the Wail article

What I find even more amazing is that Social Service felt it fit to leave children with parents who would allow themselves to live in this state. Too much trouble to wash the walls was it?

But Sam's not satisfied. "It's not really that much money we get," she complained. "It's certainly not enough for all of us. By the time we pay for food, clothes, electricity and £100 a week for the cattery, we don't have much left. It's tough."

From the NoTW article, £100 a week for the cattery, ever thought you can't really afford the cats?

HOLA448
HOLA449

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/942063/The-unemployed-family-who-WORK-the-system-and-live-rent-free.html

Just think of the sort of job they need to get to be able to afford accommodation. There is no way they can ever afford to work because of the benefits system.

From the Wail article

What I find even more amazing is that Social Service felt it fit to leave children with parents who would allow themselves to live in this state. Too much trouble to wash the walls was it?

From the NoTW article, £100 a week for the cattery, ever thought you can't really afford the cats?

im still trying to work out how you get sh!t up the walls, its a neat trick and no mistake

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

well, the fact that maybe he is a councillor, or gay, or a Mormon.

Damn...you dont expect me to actually read a DM story and beleive it?

Just that there's so many cliches on this site. "Daily Hate" is one of the more knee jerk ones. Newspapers are comics in this country, yes, but even so a lot of stuff in them is pretty factual and this particular story has the ring of truth about it. Stories like this NEED outing. People in this country NEED to start getting cross about where their money is being pished away. You'd be pretty hacked off if they neglected to expose this sort of abuse of taxpayers' money. Credit where it's due.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Just that there's so many cliches on this site. "Daily Hate" is one of the more knee jerk ones. Newspapers are comics in this country, yes, but even so a lot of stuff in them is pretty factual and this particular story has the ring of truth about it. Stories like this NEED outing. People in this country NEED to start getting cross about where their money is being pished away. You'd be pretty hacked off if they neglected to expose this sort of abuse of taxpayers' money. Credit where it's due.

Oh sure, but its probably not as bad as they make out....12 kids need feeding or would you prefer they were on the street.....they are our future, faeces on the bed or not.

HOLA4415

http://www.newsofthe...-rent-free.html

From the Wail article

a toilet in every room too.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

12 kids need feeding or would you prefer they were on the street.....they are our future, faeces on the bed or not.

I assume you're joking? The future of these kids is to live on welfare all their lives and pump out dozens of new welfare cases at the expense of those few remaining people who do some productive work.

HOLA4425

Oh sure, but its probably not as bad as they make out....12 kids need feeding or would you prefer they were on the street.....they are our future, faeces on the bed or not.

Bloo this is exactly the problem. It's the creation of 'moral obligation' by those with massive families and no means to support them that's the issue. We all hate seeing people scabbing off the welfare because they 'expect' or 'deserve' it just because their loins work and they have no concept of contraception.

As a state you essentially have few options to controlling this as i see it:

1) Limiting Childbirth per family - in China you had the one child policy, not suggesting anything so drastic but surely 10+ kids living off income support isn't sustainable

2) Enforced Contraception - there are plenty of ways which can be used to reduce fertility

3) Cut Benifits - which of course runs the risks of increasing child poverty (the obvious problem here is it's not so much low income that creates a poor environment for kids as the poor parenting)

4) Increase Education and work availability - i.e. make them do more with their lives

The first two of these are not palatable to the genaral public nor will it win much in the way of votes but option 3 is probably the only current viable option and 4 is a tough sell when you now have multigenerational families who have never worked.

Edited by pyewackitt