HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

"Footballers are getting quite savvy, they're all investing in property" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

theres me thinking.."Who is this dunce?"...when the name popped up, all was revealed.

having never seen her, I now understand why people think of her as odious.

HOLA449

theres me thinking.."Who is this dunce?"...when the name popped up, all was revealed.

Shame she wasn't wearing her lucky skirt. Wonder how her million pound wreck of a house is doing.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

...that is the first time I have seen her....only recognised the name from this site...imo what value did she give the programme.....zero. ;)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Ah, Rosie Millard exposing herself as a complete dunce.

How can anyone get in property trouble in 2005 ?! :blink:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/credit-and-loans/dealing-with-debt/article.html?in_article_id=399415&in_page_id=62

-----------------

" Why Rosie Millard is flat broke

Tahira Yaqoob, Daily Mail

4 April 2005

(...)

Miss Millard, a 37-year-old mother of four, said that every penny she earns goes toward repaying mortgages and credit card bills which have reached their limit. The family have even put their four-year-old Skoda up for sale to raise cash.

Their financial problems started when Miss Millard quit the BBC in late 2003 after it introduced a policy of banning broadcasters from freelancing for newspapers and magazines unless it could vet their words.

Since then she has continued as a columnist for the Sunday Times. 'On paper my husband and I are known in polite parlance as 'comfortably off',' she wrote. 'In reality we have no money.

'Anything that comes into Chez Millard goes out pretty much immediately on debt repayment. That, and paying the nanny so we can both work for more debt repayment.

'Both our current accounts have been frozen. Welcome to the world of middle-class debt. There are plenty of us out there.'

When Miss Millard almost parted company with her £800 strapless Vivienne Westwood frock during the 2001 Oscars, her colleague Michael Buerk mischievously referred to her 'best supporting dress'.After she left the BBC, she and her TV producer husband Pip Clothier ploughed £698,000 into a dilapidated Georgian house in central London, only to see their £100,000 budget for repairs escalate to £250,000.

Nevertheless, they decided to invest further in property by purchasing two buy-to-let flats and a Paris apartment. The move proved far from successful but their real downfall, Miss Millard admitted, was the emergence of credit cards which offer to take on debts of up to £10,000 interest-free for the first few months.

'We signed up for four. Of course, we are not alone. Nearly everyone I know is playing the plastic game.

'As each interest-free period draws to a close, my husband and I spend a flurried few days furiously washing debt from all the old cards and finding new ones to plonk it on to.

'We have to be very careful not to leave the sum even a week over the limit for fear of monumental amounts of interest repayments.'

Despite this, Miss Millard says she cannot resist luxuries such as 'a decent haircut every eight weeks, Stila make-up and the New Yorker'. She added: 'There are people in our family with savings but they are all under the age of eight.' "

Edited by Tired of Waiting

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Those of us who have been around long enough will remember fondly the spoof charity website someone created to help bail out her middle class lifestlye that she cannot afford any more. I believe she got more than a little upset about it :)

HOLA4418
<br />She does the same regularly on the Radio 5 late night phone in. What I dont quite understand is why the BBC keep giving her air time (other than her having 'friends' in the industry).

F.F.S. - Cameron grandly promoted Kirsty to Consevatives Chief "Housing Advisor"

HOLA4419
<br />How can anyone get in property trouble in <font size="3"><b>2005 ?!</b></font>

Count!

From 1989 crash - 2004/05 was the housing cycle till the Elites+Banking cohorts decided to completly lure/fekk the country into a spiralling debt cycle.

That's why J.Davis & others sold out in anticipation around 2002-03.

Those who criticise him selling up at that point are too brainless to realise and don't have the complete picture!

By 2005 we were above the top of 'sustainable' affordability compared to wage.

It was the corruption by the financiers & Elites in City & Govt who carried on an artificial booming cycle till it all exploded in their faces and lax lending practices!

Even after this, they have artificially supported house prices to prevent complete Govt collapse (and a civil war) and keep the same bent City apparatus + Management in place that destroyed the UK!

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Rosie Millard - member of the loathsome sub species " Generation X yuppie scum" as typified by the likes of Alsopp,Beeney and Spencer.

levelling with you here - born 1966 makes her, in UK terms, a late baby boomer - i find these guys odious for the most part, and when I rant at you it's more THEM I am being annoyed by, semantics and all that...

HOLA4422

Those of us who have been around long enough will remember fondly the spoof charity website someone created to help bail out her middle class lifestlye that she cannot afford any more. I believe she got more than a little upset about it :)

That was excellent with a great song as well, shame the creator didn't just move it.

I assume they keep wheeling her out because she is cheap and always available. Convenient seat warmer and still vaguely recognisable from the days when she used to have a job and somebody else writing her scripts.

I can't believe there are no Susanah Reid pictures yet, what is happening to this site?

susanna_reid_12.jpg

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

And let us not forget her fantastic rack. Also Spencer seems like he is a nice guy just a bit of simpleton unlike Allsopp who knows the game <_<

You're joking aren't you? Kirsty couldn't get dimmer if she tried, she's from a privileged monied family and has no idea about the real world.