House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Si1

Worst 'twigs In Vases' Photos

off another thread, I noticed the following:

30468_118601_IMG_04_0000.jpg

can there be any more irrelevant (or even potentially painful) twigs in vases locations? or is that just Uncle the Aspidistra ??

can there be any more irrelevant (or even potentially painful) twigs in vases locations? or is that just Uncle the Aspidistra ??

Nah, its a birch for when you get out of the sauna, it just needs a trim before use.

Well I have a bunch of twigs in a vase right here. It came with the rented flat.

Some cliches are just too real....

But more's the point, why has the property boom encouraged so many people to make their houses look like a mid-market hotel?

Was round a friends the other day and they had a turn of the century old house with original chunky sink and bog, just tastefully painted. Looked lovely. Even in a modern house a plain white suite with normal-looking taps and some clean towels would do me.

That probably needs some explanation to our younger hpc viewers :D

(2.35 in)

OK, so its not twigs in a vase, but really.

A 'Dali esque' surreal melting clock on a bookshelf. Now that is a deal clincher!

66349_2369212_IMG_08_0000_max_620x414.jpg

Here is the ad in its entire and full glory

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32051431.html

Yours for about a tenner on Amazon by the way if you are struggling to sell just now.... just search for 'melting clock'

It's still for sale, still the same price, still located down an entry and the twigs are still there!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29119118.html