House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Beer-Swilling British Women Are Branded The 'ugliest In The World'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308985/Female-Brits-abroad-branded-ugliest-world.html

Beer guzzling, belching, hideous dress sense - and that's some of the nicer things the rest of the world said about British women.

The nation's females were lambasted when asked which country had the ugliest women in an international poll.

Votes poured in, with people from around the globe eager to point out how overweight, unladylike, and generally foul British women are.

Major complaints centred around how many are 'rude', 'drink pints of beer like men' and 'end up drunk in the gutter'.

The UK's (not so) fairer sex were also accused of unashamedly breaking wind and belching in public, of letting their fat hang out, were smothered in 'bad tattoos' and committed crimes against fashion by proudly sporting 'too-tight bikinis and football shirts'.

The tongue-lashing was in response to holiday website Real Holiday Reports which posed the question.

We easily scored the dubious honour of topping the poll, scoring 22.4 per cent of the votes, with American women following us with 16.7 per cent.

The Germans came in a close third with 15.7 per cent, followed by Eastern Europeans and Spaniards, with the Turks at the bottom of the list.

Many of those who voted said they were thoroughly put off by what Britain has to offer in way of females

I suppose they are jealous really.

Flying the flag again for Britain.

Is this really a surprise?

I prime example of this was Jade Goody. She was a fat untalented racist who was then portrayed as the nations princess when she kicked the bucket! Sadly she made a mint from her 'talants' and became a role model, this is who the young now look upto and imitate!

Mean while, on X-factor there was a great example of this ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1308943/X-Factor-contestants-worst-attitude-come-blows-stage-judges-slam-audition.html

article-1308943-0B06F369000005DC-204_468x363.jpg

Well described in the comments by jojo ...

Two ignorant cake scoffers attempting to sing and then brawling - is this what passes as entertainment nowadays?

- jojo, swansea, 04/9/2010 12:06

*Sigh* Maybe we should put some old school open uni programs on instead!

Small anecodtal:

I was in the supermarket a couple of weeks back, to pick up some beer (and yes, I see the irony). There were two significantly overweight people in the aisle discussing which beer they were going to buy. I did a discreet double take when I realised they were (it looked like) sisters in their mid 20s. They were just so like blokes that's what I thought they were before I got close; that really stuck with me. I don't mean butch or lezzers, I don't think they were that at all, just like slobbish blokes. Badly dressed in unisex clothing and only interested in what beer they were going to drink.

If that's the end-product of feminism you have been betrayed sisters. You have picked up all the bad habits of men and avoided the good ones (yes there are some).

I think the Daily Mail should lay off our English girls. They'll soon come up trumps as they did in the Second World War when we had our backs to the wall. No rude comments please on "back to the wall"

They are brave, self assertive and independent and beautitful , my advice to them is stay away from men, because what are they doing drinking beer and getting fat. I suppose one genralisation deserves another

I still think american women are the ugliest, although americans i know think Mexican women are. Not quite the Jennifer Lopez image we're given, more short fat greasy pygmies.

Ugliest men must be glaswegians.

scott-mcseveney-image-2-724446148.jpg

OK the four on the bottom left look normal enough, the rest look like theyve been blessed with some sort of foetal alcohol syndrome.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2010/09/04/football-thugs-who-rioted-in-manchester-during-rangers-uefa-cup-final-appearance-are-jailed-for-16-years-86908-22536262/

article-1308943-0B06F369000005DC-204_468x363.jpg

The video on the NotW page is astounding.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/xfactor/943142/X-Factors-warring-wannabes-are-pals-again-despite-BRAWLING-in-their-audition.html

Happy ending though:

They buried the hatchet after bumping into each other at a local JobCentre in Warwickshire last week. Abbey said: "We had a chat, shook hands and had a hug. Now we're inseparable again."

:rolleyes:

lol, you couldn't make it up but I wouldn't give them a job. They'll just lay on there backs and get impregnated by some poor drunk chap who'll wake up the next morning and think 'what a pig, followed but the walk of shame and a very long scrub in the shower! nine months later, he's a daddy and will be expected to keep them supplied with cake for the next 16 years!

Compare that to that Cher Lloyd bird who was a quality bit of jailbait and could actually sing.

The video on the NotW page is astounding.

Is it me or do they sound a bit like "Valley Girls"?

Who put those two on the stage on live TV? <_<

edit: and why?

It was jaw-dropping TV.

Who put them on - the producers working to a 'bread and circuses' remit. It's entertainment... a laugh, a juxtaposition of some talent amongst the dross.

Just imagine within the thousands that queued to audition there will be many that could sing, that gave way to allow for the proportion of the delusional that we could laugh and gasp at.

I still think american women are the ugliest, although americans i know think Mexican women are. Not quite the Jennifer Lopez image we're given, more short fat greasy pygmies.

Ugliest men must be glaswegians.

scott-mcseveney-image-2-724446148.jpg

OK the four on the bottom left look normal enough, the rest look like theyve been blessed with some sort of foetal alcohol syndrome.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2010/09/04/football-thugs-who-rioted-in-manchester-during-rangers-uefa-cup-final-appearance-are-jailed-for-16-years-86908-22536262/

Yes, I saw these lovely fellas on Reporting Scotland the other day. Made a mental note not to move through to Glasgow.

I think Yankee chicks are seriously tasty. Just been over there and there are plenty more fit birds than here IMO. Plenty more serious fatties too though.

As for German birds being 3rd on this list?! Nonsense. German birds are tidy as ******.

We easily scored the dubious honour of topping the poll, scoring 22.4 per cent of the votes, with American women following us with 16.7 per cent.

How can this possibly be considering the ladies of these respective nations spend so much on clothes, cosmetics and cosmetic surgery?

How can this possibly be considering the ladies of these respective nations spend so much on clothes, cosmetics and cosmetic surgery?

True ugliness goes clear to the bone.

A bit of slap, an hour getting your nails done and a new outfit isnt going to help.

But hey, do we care? Nah, we simply go and take the first step down the road to making fat the new norm:

Plus sized models debut at New York Fashion Week

And if you wanna read some comments that have encouraged anglo-american women to sieze the title of "ugliest women in the world", just follow the link:

crystal renn

Yep, just take a good look. This is the future for UK men:

chloebikinihello_468x840.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_qzG1Wp0I&has_verified=1

:wacko:

The thing is as above comments have stated you get uglies in all countries.... the difference is I suppose if fat uglies tend to have the sense to stay out of the main stream media rather than splash themselves all over it unless they are in someway talented in other ways.

British women seem to also be constantly mocked as ugly in things like Family guy, the Simpsons etc. Guess its just a stereotype that hangs around, they also have a lot of jew jokes in Family guy.

British women should probably form an anti-defamation league like the zionists have.