House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

Us Police Use Tasers With Restraint

That is shocking, I'm completely speechless!

He was tasered 3 times for no reason and then put in jail, I knew the US was bad but that is serisously taking the piss. I hope the copper is sacked and the OAP gets a nice payout!

Link not working from behind a VPN at my location. Not sure if that's cos' of where I am, or because someone who don't like the content has nobbled the vid!

As with the other Police Brutality thread, things seem to have sadly changed in the 'free' world.

However on the positive side all the new technology isn't helping the numpties either...... In terms of joe public being able to catch stuff on their phones etc, like poor Tomlinson.

Official story was no story as in, ahem, all the cctv's in/near the City Of Londinium mysteriously packed up Sir. Then it turned out there was phone footage of what I would guess to be involuntary manslaughter.

Shame no conviction for criminal behaviour.

sadly we'll see more & more of these

as in another thread where a lady was beaten for sleeping in her car in the UK!

we now live in a Police state just like America, thanks to Tony Blair's Neo labour 35,000 laws mostly to curb our basic human rights

a true 1984 Orwellian society with microchip implants is the plan,

doubt it if they will succeed

over to you

(the cheer leaders for this society ie Israelis)

Link not working from behind a VPN at my location. Not sure if that's cos' of where I am, or because someone who don't like the content has nobbled the vid!

As with the other Police Brutality thread, things seem to have sadly changed in the 'free' world.

However on the positive side all the new technology isn't helping the numpties either...... In terms of joe public being able to catch stuff on their phones etc, like poor Tomlinson.

Official story was no story as in, ahem, all the cctv's in/near the City Of Londinium mysteriously packed up Sir. Then it turned out there was phone footage of what I would guess to be involuntary manslaughter.

Shame no conviction for criminal behaviour.

Nothing has changed much, there is just actual evidence these days due to there being cameras evrywhere.