House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wonderpup

Desperate Signs

Driving past a local newbuild block of flats, amid all the usual inducements and posters of ecstatic first time buyer's drinking champagne I saw something new;

A big plain blue placard upon which the legend was printed ' Can mum and dad help?' and a bit further along 'Parents, get your sofa back'

What struck me was the sheer naked manipulation on display- no attempt to dress it up in any way- just big san serif type on a flat background.

Anyone else seen anything quite so blatant?

Driving past a local newbuild block of flats, amid all the usual inducements and posters of ecstatic first time buyer's drinking champagne I saw something new;

A big plain blue placard upon which the legend was printed ' Can mum and dad help?' and a bit further along 'Parents, get your sofa back'

What struck me was the sheer naked manipulation on display- no attempt to dress it up in any way- just big san serif type on a flat background.

Anyone else seen anything quite so blatant?

Wondering if the buyer should say, Home builder sir, can you help? By dropping your prices by 35% ?

I went past an empty Estate Agents the other day, that had gone out of business here in the NW.

The perspex 'houses for sale' photo holders remained in the window. The only photo left, was an abandoned photo of the Estate Agents own shop !

:lol::lol:

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship