House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bloo Loo

English Sheep Cheer The Useless

Amazing.

two months ago, this band of overpaid wasters shamed England with their bad attitude, poor play and lack of commitment in the World Cup.

The manager is the highest paid in the Universe.

"We'll teach them" say the press as they lay into them.

Tonight, the sheep are there in droves, feeding the pigs with their £23 a seat tickets.

That stadium should be empty. that would teach them a lesson...right in the wallet.

Discusted of Colchester.

I'm saddened to say this but I really couldn't give a flying f$%£ about tonight's game. Shame, as there are more Man City players in the team than usual. I just hope they all come back fit for City's next game.

Amazing.

two months ago, this band of overpaid wasters shamed England with their bad attitude, poor play and lack of commitment in the World Cup.

The manager is the highest paid in the Universe.

"We'll teach them" say the press as they lay into them.

Tonight, the sheep are there in droves, feeding the pigs with their £23 a seat tickets.

That stadium should be empty. that would teach them a lesson...right in the wallet.

Discusted of Colchester.

You should be amused. Football 'fans' have me in stitches.

The funniest thing about the world cup was hearing about that chap who strayed in to the England changing room looking for the lavs and hearing of the look of shock on Beckham's face. He probably couldn't understand what the supporter was moaning about.

The trouble with the fans is they don't realise their sole purpose is to buy the season tickets, football strips, football boots, trainers, razor blades, hair gels, deodorants, cars, holidays or whatever it is the footballers are advertising. That's all football is about.

Best trained donkey's in the world!

I was gonna go to the boozer tonight to watch the Scotland game. After considering how miserable watching them play is, i decided not to even bother watching it on the TV at home. I see they managed a stunning 0-0 draw against Lithuania. Glad i gave it a miss.

To be fair Wembley looked empty.

Watched the game England weren't great despite the score.

I wonder how long England will keep playing there if this keeps up, didn't the FA factor in a nearly full ground every game to pay for it?

Don't fill it and it might get repossessed or bailout by the govt.

Football is for the dumb. Like most sport really, give the cavemen something to think about that isnt too important.

I, Sir, are one of the cavemen of which you speak.

Still didn't bother watching this though.

football:

yeah its very exciting. i like it best when the bladder is kicked into the netting and i think that should be a good thing to have done. then some running around and more chasing of the round bladder, and with any luck, another time the bladder will hit the netting. theres a cheer.

i think there are two ways into football.

1. you dad took you so its nostalgic for you to follow for the tradition and atmosphere.

2. the danny dyer school of carton leech admiring, male grooming and bonding (or EDL gay as its normally called).