House Price Crash Forum

The Jews Of Iran Are Far Better Off Than Palestinians Of Gaza

DisQ

HOLA441
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

No I said mistakes were made, I just don't get so steamed up about it as most appear to do.

Yeap bad things happen all the way round, we don't live in Utopia.

How far do you want to go back in History? Do you want to go back to the Crusades?

Lets go back to the last days of Jesus. They say the jews were responsible for his death but it was the romans who really nailed him.

HOLA443
HOLA444

No I said mistakes were made, I just don't get so steamed up about it as most appear to do.

Yeap bad things happen all the way round, we don't live in Utopia.

How far do you want to go back in History? Do you want to go back to the Crusades?

the zionists went back much further in their quest for Israel

thing is they are not even from that part of the world but that doesnt worry them

I dont see people getting steemed up. They are just connecting the dots. The fact is the money, the governments, the media, the big business, Council of Foreign Relations, United Nations, most of the wars, most of the revolutions can be traced back to a few connected families who profit from it

they want one world government and a world currency controlled by them

people need to wake up

HOLA445

the zionists went back much further in their quest for Israel

thing is they are not even from that part of the world but that doesnt worry them

I dont see people getting steemed up. They are just connecting the dots. The fact is the money, the governments, the media, the big business, Council of Foreign Relations, United Nations, most of the wars, most of the revolutions can be traced back to a few connected families who profit from it

they want one world government and a world currency controlled by them

people need to wake up

People are waking up all round the world but message need to be passed on

just take this thread some top replies, I am often on other forums & the hatred everywhere is rising ordinary people can see through it

no one buying Israeli propaganda any more even here not a sinlge reply to their posts, they kept on talking to each other must be fun being ignored

you have posted some outstanding material thanks for that, anyone still unsure or looking to put two & two together, must refer to it.

NWO is linked to these criminals...

people need to identify who real enemy is...

who is pulling the string...

HOLA446

People are waking up all round the world but message need to be passed on

just take this thread some top replies, I am often on other forums & the hatred everywhere is rising ordinary people can see through it

no one buying Israeli propaganda any more even here not a sinlge reply to their posts, they kept on talking to each other must be fun being ignored

you have posted some outstanding material thanks for that, anyone still unsure or looking to put two & two together, must refer to it.

NWO is linked to these criminals...

people need to identify who real enemy is...

who is pulling the string...

The zionists are being played also i think

but whatever mask these people hide behind they need to be stopped

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

hmm interesting from the first president of Israel

and from the Talmud apparently

Good quote. A lot of people assume that Jews get their religion from the Old Testament (the Torah) but in fact the greater influence is the Talmud, compiled by the Jews in Babylon in the period up to the sixth century.

It is full of disgusting pieces of wisdom, such as "the goyim are beasts" and that it is OK to swindle gentiles.

HOLA4410

Do you sometimes think you've been reading too many conspiracy sites? ;)

Seriously yeah I know all of the above from Alex Jones etc etc etc but don't get too hung up on it as few believe and even fewer are willing to hold up a Placard stating the end is nigh because of the corruption in the world.

who said anything about the end of the world

unfortunately, if you truly wish to understand economics and you follow the money trail then you end up with the same small group of people who exert a huge influence for their own benefit

they are behind most of the wars, revolutions, booms, depressions etc.

People only need to think who benefits from war and then they can get pretty close to the truth

The controllers of Israel appear to be behind a number of false flag events over the last 90 years or so

The protocols of zion - which were started long before 1897 - are being followed, its no conspiracy.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Mods - can we merge this thread with the "David Icke Talks To Alex Jones (right Now, Talking About Banking Crisis)" one?

One piss-take TFH lizards-are-taking-over-the-world thread is fun, two is just distracting! :)

I disagree. This is not a TFH thread - it's a discussion about the people who benefit most from our economic system. Admittedly it's drifyed a little from the OP . . .

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Do you sometimes think you've been reading too many conspiracy sites? ;)

Seriously yeah I know all of the above from Alex Jones etc etc etc but don't get too hung up on it as few believe and even fewer are willing to hold up a Placard stating the end is nigh because of the corruption in the world.

You're behind the times, bull.

It was not very long ago that anyone mentioning the Bilderbergers was tarred with the conspiracy brush.

Now they've been outed by the alternative media, even the mainstream reports on them.

HOLA4415

OK, we have, but really, do you honestly think a proliferation of more nuclear devices around the world, (and I mean in the ME in particular), is really good for world stability.

I don't, but others may disagree.

Of course, nuclear proliferation is bad, especially in the middle east.

But in 2007 the US National Intelligence estimate concluded that Iran had no nuclear weapons.

Since then, and currently, the International Atomic Energy Authority has accounted for every gramme of uranium in Iran.

It has no nuclear weapons programme.

HOLA4416

Of course, nuclear proliferation is bad, especially in the middle east.

But in 2007 the US National Intelligence estimate concluded that Iran had no nuclear weapons.

Since then, and currently, the International Atomic Energy Authority has accounted for every gramme of uranium in Iran.

It has no nuclear weapons programme.

Yep

Iran's nuclear program has always been peaceful being a signatory to the NPT, under the watchful eye of IAEA whereas Israel illegal Nuclear weapons are a real threat to the world peace as it has attacked so many countries. Even threatened to destroy europe & entire world.

The phrase the “Samson Option” is used to describe Israel’s strategy of massive nuclear retaliation against “enemy” nations should its existence as a Jewish state be jeopardized through military attack. Israeli leaders created the term in the mid-1960s, inspired by the Biblical figure Samson, who destroyed a Philistine temple, killing himself and thousands of Philistine enemies.[1][2]

Israel refuses to admit officially that it has nuclear weapons - a policy known as “nuclear ambiguity” or "nuclear opacity."[3] This despite government officials inferring repeatedly - and occasionally admitting - the fact. And despite Israeli nuclear whistle blower Mordechai Vanunu making public smuggled photographs of nuclear weapons and production equipment in the 1980s.[4] Israel now may have as many as 400 atomic and hydrogen nuclear weapons,[5][6] as well as the ability to launch them via long range missiles, submarines and aircraft.[7] It can use them in a second strike even if its military is devastated.

Originally a strategy of last resort retaliation - even if it means Israel’s annihilation - it has developed into being a nuclear bullying strategy to further Israel’s territorial goals through threats and blackmail. Israel has bullied not only Arab and Muslim nations, but the United States and Russia with its Samson Option threats. Mordechai Vanunu has alleged that Israel uses for purposes of blackmail its ability to "bombard any city all over the world, and not only those in Europe but also those in the United States."[

http://www.carolmoore.net/nuclearwar/israelithreats.html

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Am I imagining things or did two posts get removed from this thread? One by DisQ, which was an open letter from blairs sister in law, and a repremand from the moderator Ogri?

Please tell me it ain't so?

there's something going on

dark days for hpc indeed

unless some gliches

Mod where are you?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

there's something going on

dark days for hpc indeed

unless some gliches

Mod where are you?

Relax!

I got my threads mixed up. It's saturday night right, even where I am. You posted on the All New Wonder ShoeShitMagnet device a bloke sometimes called blair is currently trying out in a place called the uk.

I'm off to the face book site recommending his books get relocated to the true crime/fantasy section of real/virtual bookstores. Looked funny in the times of today.

BTW. You do need to chill out more and maybe learn there is a difference between racial groups and secret families/societies. They are very very different.

Further more a lot of people, particularly where i come from in europe, do not want other people 'seemingly' preaching at them...About Anything!

It ain't worth it matie, and won't open any dialogue about stuff that you think must be looked at and stuff that i also believe should be looked at.

I've downloaded stuff and I've got a human curiosity chip, and a desire to talk about it. Most people don't. For instance as someone in my fifties I was shocked to find others the same age, are frightened about the intel now available on the internet about asassinations in my toddler years. Especially since it is so relevant to what is happening now.

I think 80% plus of fellow people today are happier with the norm/accepted and should not be harassed or criticised for that. (I'm hoping that will be my advantage if there are major changes)

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Yep

Iran's nuclear program has always been peaceful being a signatory to the NPT, under the watchful eye of IAEA whereas Israel illegal Nuclear weapons are a real threat to the world peace as it has attacked so many countries. Even threatened to destroy europe & entire world.

Just answer me this. Iran has something like the third highest reserves of fossil fuels in the world. Why would they want to generate power from nuclear energy?

Archived