House Price Crash Forum

The Jews Of Iran Are Far Better Off Than Palestinians Of Gaza

DisQ

HOLA441

A brilliant article by Mike Whitney, well respected name from Washington, USA, predicted Housing bubble well before it happened regularly contributes at famous sites like Market Oracle, Information Clearing House, Couterpunch and many other economic forums & newspapers.

Another one for Israeli war mongers here, I keeping on stumbling across these :lol:

The Jews of Iran are Far Better Off Than Palestinians of Gaza

by Mike Whitney [*]

There are 25,000 Jews in Iran, which is the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside Israel. Iranian Jews are not persecuted or abused, in fact, they are protected under the Iranian constitution. They are free to practice their religion and to vote in elections. They are not stopped and searched at checkpoints, are not brutalized by an army of occupation and are not confined in a densely populated penal colony (Gaza) where they are deprived of the basic means of subsistence. Iranian Jews live in dignity and enjoy the benefits of citizenship.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is demonized by Western media. He is called anti-Semitic and a "new Hitler." But if these allegations were true, then why did the majority of Iranian Jews vote for Ahmadinejad in the recent presidential elections? Is it possible that most of what is known about Ahmadinejad is based only on rumors and propaganda?

This excerpt appeared in a BBC article:

"The cabinet (Ahmadinejad's) recently made a monetary donation to the Jewish hospital in Tehran. It is one of only four Jewish charity hospitals worldwide and was founded with money from the Jewish diaspora - something remarkable in Iran where even local help organizations have difficulty receiving funds from abroad for fear of being accused of being foreign agents."

When did Hitler ever donate money to hospitals for Jews? The analogy with Hitler is a desperate attempt to brainwash Americans. It tells us absolutely nothing about who Ahmadinejad really is.

The lies about Ahmadinejad are not different from the lies about Saddam Hussein or Hugo Chavez. The U.S. and Israel are trying to create a justification for another war. That is why the media credits Ahmadinejad for things he never said. He never said he wants to "wipe Israel off the map". This is another fiction. Jonathan Cook, the author explains what the president actually said:

"This myth has been endlessly recycled since there was a mistranslation of Ahmadinejad in a speech two years ago. Farsi experts testified that the Iranian president, far from threatening the destruction of Israel, was quoting an old speech of Ayatollah Khomeini in which he reassures the supporters of Palestine that "the Zionist regime in Jerusalem would "vanish from the pages of time."

He was not threatening to exterminate Jews or Israel. He was comparing Israel's occupation of Palestine with other illegitimate systems whose time had passed, including the Shah's, who once ruled Iran, apartheid South Africa and the Soviet empire [NR]. Nevertheless, the erroneous translation has survived and prospered because Israel and its supporters have exploited it for their own propaganda purposes (" Israel's Jewish problem in Tehran," Jonathan Cook, The Electronic Intifada).

Ahmadinejad poses no threat to Israel or the U.S. As everyone in the Middle East, he just wants relief from Israeli and American aggression.

This is from Wikipedia:

"The U.S. State Department has alleged discrimination against Jews in Iran. According to their study, the Jews cannot occupy important positions in government and are forbidden to serve in the judiciary and security services and become directors of public schools . The study says that Jewish citizens can obtain passports and travel outside the country, but they are often denied permission to multiple outputs normally accorded to other citizens.

The allegations made by the North American State Department were condemned by Iranian Jews. The Association of Jews in Tehran said in a statement, "We Iranian Jews condemn the statements by the U.S. State Department on Iranian religious minorities, we announced that we are completely free to perform our religious duties and not feel any restriction to perform our religious rituals."

Who should we believe: Jews who actually live in Iran or troublemakers in the American State Department?

There are six kosher butchers, 11 synagogues and several Jewish schools in Tehran. No employee of Ahmadinejad or any other Iranian government agency made any attempt to close these facilities. Never. Iranian Jews are free to travel (or move) to Israel if they so wish. They are not trapped by an army of occupation. They are not deprived of food or medicine. Their children do not grow with mental illness arising from the trauma of sporadic violence. Their families are not affected by armed boats shooting while moving on beaches. Their supporters are not crushed by bulldozers or hit in the head by rubber bullets. They are not affected by gas or beaten when they do peaceful demonstrations for civil liberties. Their leaders are not hunted and killed with premeditation.

Roger Cohen wrote a very careful essay on this subject for The New York Times. He says:

"Maybe I'm a little biased in relation to facts rather than words, but I say that the reality of Iranian civility about Jews says more to us about Iran - the refinement and culture - all that inflamed rhetoric. This may be due to the fact that I am a Jew and have often been treated with such kindness in Iran. Or maybe I am impressed by the fury against Gaza, trumpeted in posters and on Iranian TV, to never having been converted to insults or violence against Jews. Or maybe it's because I am.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/01-09-2010/114833-jews_of_iran_are_far_better_off-0/

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

A brilliant article by Mike Whitney, well respected name from Washington, USA, predicted Housing bubble well before it happened regularly contributes at famous sites like Market Oracle, Information Clearing House, Couterpunch and many other economic forums & newspapers.

Another one for Israeli war mongers here, I keeping on stumbling across these :lol:

careful

the Jews are being used by the fruitcakes in charge

here is an old warning

but maybe zionism is just a front also

link

World War I broke out in the summer of 1914. Nineteen-hundred and fourteen was the year in which World War One broke out. There are few people here my age who remember that. Now that war was waged on one side by Great Britain, France, and Russia; and on the other side by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey. What happened?

Within two years Germany had won that war: not alone won it nominally, but won it actually. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world, had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean, and Great Britain stood there without ammunition for her soldiers, stood there with one week's food supply facing her -- and after that, starvation.

At that time, the French army had mutinied. They lost 600,000 of the flower of French youth in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian army was defecting. They were picking up their toys and going home, they didn't want to play war anymore, they didn't like the Czar. And the Italian army had collapsed.

Now Germany -- not a shot had been fired on the German soil. Not an enemy soldier had crossed the border into Germany. And yet, here was Germany offering England peace terms. They offered England a negotiated peace on what the lawyers call a status quo ante basis. That means: “Let's call the war off, and let everything be as it was before the war started.”

Well, England, in the summer of 1916 was considering that. Seriously! They had no choice. It was either accepting this negotiated peace that Germany was magnanimously offering them, or going on with the war and being totally defeated.

While that was going on, the Zionists in Germany, who represented the Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and -- I am going to be brief because this is a long story, but I have all the documents to prove any statement that I make if anyone here is curious, or doesn't believe what I'm saying is at all possible -- the Zionists in London went to the British war cabinet and they said: “Look here. You can yet win this war. You don't have to give up. You don't have to accept the negotiated peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United States will come in as your ally.”

The United States was not in the war at that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful. They [Zionists] told England: “We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war.”

In other words, they made this deal: “We will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must pay us is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.”

Now England had as much right to promise Palestine to anybody, as the United States would have to promise Japan to Ireland for any reason whatsoever. It's absolutely absurd that Great Britain -- that never had any connection or any interest or any right in what is known as Palestine -- should offer it as coin of the realm to pay the Zionists for bringing the United States into the war.

However, they made that promise, in October of 1916. October, nineteen hundred and sixteen. And shortly after that -- I don't know how many here remember it -- the United States, which was almost totally pro-German -- totally pro-German -- because the newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews, and they were pro-German because their people, in the majority of cases came from Germany, and they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar.

The Jews didn't like the Czar, and they didn't want Russia to win this war. So the German bankers -- the German-Jews -- Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one dollar. They stood aside and they said: “As long as France and England are tied up with Russia, not one cent!” But they poured money into Germany, they fought with Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

Now those same Jews, when they saw the possibility of getting Palestine, they went to England and they made this deal. At that time, everything changed, like the traffic light that changes from red to green. Where the newspapers had been all pro-German, where they'd been telling the people of the difficulties that Germany was having fighting Great Britain commercially and in other respects, all of a sudden the Germans were no good. They were villains. They were Huns. They were shooting Red Cross nurses. They were cutting off babies' hands. And they were no good.

Well, shortly after that, Mr. Wilson declared war on Germany.

The Zionists in London sent these cables to the United States, to Justice Brandeis: “Go to work on President Wilson. We're getting from England what we want. Now you go to work, and you go to work on President Wilson and get the United States into the war." And that did happen. That's how the United States got into the war. We had no more interest in it; we had no more right to be in it than we have to be on the moon tonight instead of in this room.

Now the war -- World War One -- in which the United States participated had absolutely no reason to be our war. We went in there -- we were railroaded into it -- if I can be vulgar, we were suckered into -- that war merely so that the Zionists of the world could obtain Palestine. Now, that is something that the people in the United States have never been told. They never knew why we went into World War One. Now, what happened?

After we got into the war, the Zionists went to Great Britain and they said: “Well, we performed our part of the agreement. Let's have something in writing that shows that you are going to keep your bargain and give us Palestine after you win the war.” Because they didn't know whether the war would last another year or another ten years. So they started to work out a receipt. The receipt took the form of a letter, and it was worded in very cryptic language so that the world at large wouldn't know what it was all about. And that was called the Balfour Declaration.

The Balfour Declaration was merely Great Britain's promise to pay the Zionists what they had agreed upon as a consideration for getting the United States into the war. So this great Balfour Declaration, that you hear so much about, is just as phony as a three dollar bill. And I don't think I could make it more emphatic than that.

Now, that is where all the trouble started. The United States went in the war. The United States crushed Germany. We went in there, and it's history. You know what happened. Now, when the war was ended, and the Germans went to Paris, to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919, there were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the Jews, headed by Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know. Now what happened?

The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out Europe to all these nations that claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, the Jews said, “How about Palestine for us?” And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, “Oh, that was the game! That's why the United States came into the war.” And the Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered this terrific reparation that was slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and they were determined to get it at any cost.

Now, that brings us to another very interesting point. When the Germans realized this, they naturally resented it. Up to that time, the Jews had never been better off in any country in the world than they had been in Germany.

HOLA443

hmm interesting from the first president of Israel

"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

- Menachem Begin. (Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [israeli Parlament], quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982)

and from the Talmud apparently

Here is the translation from Kerithuth-6b as quoted below:

"The teaching of the Rabbis is: He who pours oil over a Goi [non-Jew], and over dead bodies is freed from punishment. This is true for an animal because it is not a man.(48) But how can it be said that by pouring oil over a Goi [non-Jew] one is freed from punishment, since a Goi is also a man? But this is not true, for it is written: Ye are my flock, the flock of my pasture are men (Ezechiel, XXXIV, 31). You are thus called men, but the Goim [non-Jews] are not called men."

HOLA444

careful

the Jews are being used by the fruitcakes in charge

here is an old warning

but maybe zionism is just a front also

link

Jews, yes I agree they are used, thats why many will disassociate themselves from Israel

however zionist & there supporters to me are the main problem.

If you see trouble, war, terrorism all round the globe you will find their ugly hand in it

ask an expert or historian who is unbiased its crystal clear, internet is filled with it

who & how systems & governments are run & controlled

banksters>>>>>Rothchilds>>>>>>Israel

HOLA445

Jews, yes I agree they are used, thats why many will disassociate themselves from Israel

however zionist & there supporters to me are the main problem.

If you see trouble, war, terrorism all round the globe you will find their ugly hand in it

ask an expert or historian who is unbiased its crystal clear, internet is filled with it

who & how systems & governments are run & controlled

banksters>>>>>Rothchilds>>>>>>Israel

I know

but there are some who say that zionism is a front also

- whatever it is the same small group of people who are pulling the strings, wars, revolutions, chaos, united nations, council of foreign relations, etc all resulting in more centralised control which is their plan

all connected - Marxism, Communism, Fascism etc - all part of the plan of divide and conquer

the protocols of zion are worth a read

the controllers game ends when enough people can see they are being played

HOLA446

hmm interesting from the first president of Israel

"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

- Menachem Begin. (Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [israeli Parlament], quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982)

I bet he didn't really say that.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Some more fun from those peace-loving Palestinian peace activists:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11175834

Gaza militants vow new Israel attacks after peace talks

Masked Palestinian Hamas militants hold a news conference in Gaza City. Photo: 2 September 2010 Hamas militants did not rule out suicide attacks against Israel

Militants in Gaza have vowed to step up attacks against Israel, following the first direct talks between Israeli and Palestinian leaders since 2008.

A Hamas spokesman said that 13 groups had joined forces to launch "more effective attacks".

HOLA449

Anti zionist in Israel

Imagine an anthropologist from Mars sent to earth to compile a report on Israeli political culture. His government is particularly interested in understanding why there is such a raging campaign against people who are called anti-Zionists and post-Zionists in Israel, and they want to understand what threat they constitute.

As a good Martian anthropologist, he first collects empirical material. He looks up the term ‘Zionism’ and finds out that it is a "Jewish political movement that, in the broadest sense calls for the self-determination of the Jewish people and a sovereign Jewish national homeland." He makes a note that he doesn’t understand why people should call themselves Zionists, when such a country already exists.

So far his research has shown that once national sovereignty has been achieved, national liberation movements cease to exist. So he comes to the conclusion that maybe there are people who threaten this national sovereignty.

And indeed he finds that there are Jews called anti-Zionists who live in Israel. He feels he finally has a lead, and tries to find who they are. Searching the internet, he is lucky enough to find a website called Isracampus, which tracks anti-Zionist and anti-Israeli activity.

Fortunately this site even contains an alphabetically ordered "gallery of rogues", and he takes a random sample from it: Bernard Avishai (who has written an excellent book showing how Israel can flourish as a Jewish State), legal scholar Chaim Gans, whose book A Just Zionism tries to show how Zionism and international law can be combined; Law Professor Kenneth Mann, who served as Israel’s first Chief Public Defender; Avishai Margalit, last year’s Israel Prize recipient for philosophy; Israel Prize recipient Zeev Sternhell, who was injured in a bomb attack at his home, and Prof. Yuli Tamir, a political philosopher who served as minister of education in Olmert’s government.

Encouraged, he goes on to check on these anti-Zionists, who must obviously be against Jewish self-determination (which, he now knows, is the definition of Zionism) and checks their background.

But the results are utterly confusing. They all claim that they are in favor of maintaining the Jewish character of Israel. What unifies them is the belief, that in order to do so, Israel must withdraw from the West-Bank to preserve a Jewish majority. So he wonders: if Zionism originally meant that the Jews should have a sovereign state, why are these people called anti-Zionists?

Trying to find out what it means to be a Zionist, he checks into what those who accuse people of anti-Zionism really want. Looking for representatives he finds out that the current Vice Premier of Israel has said a number of times, that Jews have an eternal right to all of the land west of the Jordan River. He also finds that a leading Zionist thinker named Moshe Arens has recently argued that there should only be one state west of the Jordan River.

Our anthropologist is thoroughly confused: his first results, after all, have been that Zionists are people who want Israel to be a Jewish state. So why are those who make every effort to maintain a Jewish majority in Israel described as anti-Zionists, whereas those who make every effort to create a state in which Jews don’t represent a majority are defined as Zionists?

Here, then, is the executive summary that the Martian sends to his government: “Israel today is a very strange country. There is a large group of people who insist on calling themselves Zionists, even though the Jews have a state. Even more strangely, they pursue a policy that seems to be leading to the annexation of a territory primarily populated by Palestinians. From what I gather, it would be close to impossible to run such a state, because Jews and Palestinians have lived in great enmity with each other for decades, so I don’t understand why Zionists want to have such a state.”

“They also claim that there are Jews in Israel who are anti-Zionists or post-Zionists who are very dangerous, because they undermine the country’s Jewish character. This is very strange, because these so-called anti-Zionists seem to have only one goal: to preserve the Jewish character of Israel by democratic means.”

“Because the so-called anti-Zionists seem to be so obviously right, the so-called Zionists must be making a sophisticated joke when they say: ‘If you want a country that is Jewish and democratic, even though it doesn’t have a Jewish majority, it is not a dream.’ That would make a lot of sense, because Jews are supposed to be smart and to have a special sense of humor”. Aren't they?

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/strenger-than-fiction/strenger-than-fiction-to-a-martian-zionism-can-be-confusing-1.311924

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

From US Veterans Today, its heart warming to see that awareness is gathering pace, sooner or later everyone is going to know

game will be up

no more lies

The State and Local Bases of Zionist Power in America

By James Petras

Introduction

Any serious effort to understand the extraordinary influence of the Zionist power configuration over US foreign policy must examine the presence of key operatives in strategic positions in the government andlocal Zionist organizations affiliated with mainstream Jewish organizations and religious orders.

The grassroots membership ranges from several hundred thousand militants in the Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA) to one hundred thousand wealthy contributors, activists and power brokers in the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). In addition scores of propaganda mills, dubbed think tanks, have been established by million dollar grants from billionaire Zionists including the Brookings Institute (Haim Saban) and the Hudson Institute among others. Scores of Zionist funded political action committees (PAC) have intervened in all national and regional elections, controlling nominations and influencing election outcomes. Publishing houses, including university presses have been literally taken over by Zionist zealots, the most egregious example being Yale University, which publishes the most unbalanced tracts parroting Zionist parodies of Jewish history (Financial Times book review section August 28/29 2010). New heavily funded Zionist projects designed to capture young Jews and turn them into instruments of Israeli foreign policy includes “Taglit-Birthright” which has spent over $250 million dollars over the past decade sending over a quarter-million Jews (between 18-26) to Israel for 10 days of intense brainwashing (Boston Globe August 26, 2010). Jewish billionaires and the Israeli state foot the bill. The students are subject to a heavy dose of Israeli style militarism as they are accompanied by Israeli soldiers as part of their indoctrination; at no point do they visit the West Bank, Gaza or East Jerusalem (Boston Globe August 26, 2010). They are urged to become dual citizens and even encouraged to serve in the Israeli armed forces. In summary the 52 member organizations of the Presidents of the Major American Jewish Organizations which we discuss are only the tip of the iceberg of the Zionist Power Configuration: taken together with the PACs, the propaganda mills, the commercial and University presses and mass media we have a matrix of power for understanding the tremendous influence they have on US foreign and domestic policy as it affects Israel and US Zionism.While all their activity is dedicated first and foremost in ensuring that US Middle East policy serves Israel’s colonial expansion in Palestine and war aims in the Middle East, what B’nai B’rth euphemistically calls a “focus on Israel and its place in the world”, many groups ‘specialize’ in different spheres of activity. For example, the “Friends of the Israel Defense Force” is primarily concerned in their own words “to look after the IDF”, in other words provide financial resources and promote US volunteers for a foreign army (an illegal activity except when it involves Israel). Hillel is the student arm of the Zionist power configuration claiming a presence in 500 colleges and universities, all affiliates defending each and every human rights abuse of the Israeli state and organizing all expenses paid junkets for Jewish student recruits to travel to Israel where they are heavily propagandized and encouraged to ‘migrate’ or become ‘dual citizens’.

Method: Studying Zionist Power:

There are several approaches for measuring the power of the combined Zionist organizations and influential occupants of strategic positions in government and the economy. These include (a) reputational approach (B) self claims © decision-making analysis (d) structural inferences. Most of these approaches provide some clues about Zionist potential power. For example, newspaper pundits and journalists frequently rely on Washington insiders, congressional staff and notables to conclude that AIPAC has the reputation for being one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington. This approach points to the need to empirically examine the operations of AIPAC in influencing Congressional votes, nomination of candidates, defeating incumbents who do not unconditionally support the Israeli line. In other words analyzing the Congressional and Executive decision- making process is one key to measuring Zionist power. But it is not the only one. Zionist power is a product of a historical context, where media ownership and wealth concentration and other institutional levers of power come into play and shape the current decision-making framework. Cumulative power over time and across institutions creates a heavy bias in the political outcomes favorable to Israel’s organized agents in America. Once again the mere presence of Jews or Zionists in positions of economic, cultural and political power does not tell us how they will use their resources and whether they will have the desired effect. Structural analysis, the location of Zionists in the class structure, is necessary but not sufficient for understanding Zionist power. One has to proceed and analyze the content of decisions made and not made regarding the agenda of Israel’s backers operating in the USA. The 52 major Zionists organizations are very open about their claims to power, their pursuit of Israel’s agenda and their subservience to each and every Israeli regime.

Those who deny Zionist power over US Mid East foreign policy are left-Zionists namely Noam Chomsky and his acolytes. They never analyze the legislative process, executive decision-making, the structures and activity of the million member Zionist grassroots and the appointments and background of key policy makers deciding strategic policies in the Middle East. Instead they resort to superficial generalizations and political demagogy, imputing policy to “Big Oil” and the “military-industrial complex” or “US imperialism”. Categories devoid of empirical content and historical context about real existing policy making regarding the Middle East.

The Making of Zionist Power in the US Government

To understand US submission to Israeli war policies in the Middle East one has to look beyond the role of lobbies pressuring Congress and the role of political action committees and wealthy Zionist campaign contributions. A much neglected but absolutely essential building block of Zionist power over US foreign economic, diplomatic and military policy is the Zionist presence in key policy positions, including the Departments of Treasury and State, the Pentagon, the National Security Council and the White House.

Operating within the top policymaking positions, Zionist officials have consistently pursued policies in line with Israel’s militarist policies, aimed at undermining and eliminating any country critical of the Jewish States’ colonial occupation of Palestine, its regional nuclear monopoly, its expansion of Jews only settlements and above all its strident efforts to remain the dominant power in the Arab East. The Zionist policymakers in Government are in constant consultation with the Israeli state, ensuring coordination with the Israeli military (IDF) command, its Foreign Office and secret police (MOSSAD) and compliance with the Jewish State’s political line. Over the past 24 months not a single Zionist policymaker has voiced any criticism of Israel’s most heinous crimes, ranging from the savaging of Gaza to the massacre of the humanitarian flotilla and the expansion of new settlements in Jerusalem and the West Bank. A record of loyalty to a foreign power which even exceeds the subservience of the Stalinist and Nazi fellow travelers in Washington during the 1930’s and 1940’s.

Zionist policymakers in strategic positions depend on the political backing and work closely with their counterparts in the “lobbies” (AIPAC) in Congress and in the national and local Jewish Zionist organizations. Many of the leading Zionist policymakers rose to power through a deliberate strategy of infiltrating the government to shape policy promoting Israel’s interest over and above the interests of the US populace. While a degree of cohesion resulting from a common allegiance to Tel Aviv can account for suspected nepotism and selection, it is also the case that the powerful Jewish lobbies can play a role in creating key positions in Government and ensuring that one of their own will occupy that position and pursue Israel’s agenda.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/01/the-state-and-local-bases-of-zionist-power-in-america/

HOLA4412

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2007/06/12/gaza-armed-palestinian-groups-commit-grave-crimes

A nice story about those Hamas peace activists chucking people off of buildings and committing war crimes:

Gaza: Armed Palestinian Groups Commit Grave Crimes

Fighters Execute Captives, Attack Hospital, Put Journalists at Serious Risk

June 12, 2007

During recent fighting in the Gaza Strip, armed Palestinian groups have committed serious violations of international humanitarian law, in some cases amounting to war crimes, Human Rights Watch said today.

In internal Palestinian fighting over the last three days, both Fatah and Hamas military forces have summarily executed captives, killed people not involved in hostilities, and engaged in gun battles with one another inside and near Palestinian hospitals. On Saturday, armed Palestinians from Islamic Jihad and the Fatah-affiliated Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade used a vehicle with a “TV” insignia to attack an Israeli military position on the border with Gaza.

“These attacks by both Hamas and Fatah constitute brutal assaults on the most fundamental humanitarian principles,” said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director for Human Rights Watch. “The murder of civilians not engaged in hostilities and the willful killing of captives are war crimes, pure and simple.”

HOLA4413

Afternoon Osama, how's that Iranian propaganda job working out for you?

This wasn't one of your efforts was it?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/09/02/hapless_cyber_jihad/

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

No you've got it wrong, Jews are evil and Muslims are the good guys this couldn't happen could it DisQ! :rolleyes:

Hamas has publicly admitted to the use of civilians as human shields.

The deliberate use of civilians as human shields is a war crime.

I wonder what DisQ thinks of that.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

We are in the pre murdering phase where the bad guys need to have an excuse to attack an innocent sovereign nation to steal their goods. Specifically oil in this case.

There will be a constant beat of the war drum until they can attack.

The OP's article does not follow the bad guys script so will be down played or attacked wherever it appears by either numpties or agents for the bad guys.

The article compares directly people at two locations on the globe under different CEO's.

Personally I don't like the idea of slaughtering and maiming millions of innocents on trumped up charges because I have a human trait called empathy. I particularly don't like seeing dead babies or sliced up/butchered women and children.

HOLA4418

We are in the pre murdering phase where the bad guys need to have an excuse to attack an innocent sovereign nation to steal their goods. Specifically oil in this case.

The OP's article does not follow the bad guys script so will be down played or attacked wherever it appears by either numpties or agents for the bad guys.

The article compares directly people at two locations on the globe under different CEO's.

Personally I don't like the idea of slaughtering and maiming millions of innocents on trumped up charges because I have a human trait called empathy. I particularly don't like seeing dead babies or sliced up/butchered women and children.

And you have taken the time to reply to this thread, even though you've only posted 45 times in the last 20 months, yes?

Is this another of your multiple identity's Disq'o-duck :D

You bad troll you! :rolleyes:

HOLA4419

And you have taken the time to reply to this thread, even though you've only posted 45 times in the last 20 months, yes?

Is this another of your multiple identity's Disq'o-duck :D

You bad troll you! :rolleyes:

That's funny. I'm not sure where DisQ is on this planet. I've been using this website since 2004. Since I don't live in pommie central i'm not qualified to speak on many things. It is a house price website.

I suppose for you there must be one lone crazy voice yes? It couldn't be possible for there to be more than one person not comfortable with the goebels like propaganda machine. The lessons of nationalist socialist germany passed you by eh?

Wouldn't the moderators see a different ip address? Or perhaps I run from house to house?

I was born in an island currently called england and work for a company in a place currently called the middle east. i live in a multi culture environment full of diverse humans. It is on that basis i feel qualified to speak for the peaceable people i live with that you appear to have a problem with, and those innocent humans sitting in a country bad guys want to attack under any circumstances for their oil and the lovely profits they'll get from taxpayer paid for weapons.

What would be your message to the millions of innocent civilians in Iran right now? Run? Where to and how? What, with 20/20 hindsight would you say to the millions of dead and injured innocent humans in iraq? Humans who just like you and your family.

HOLA4420

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jan/10/opinion/oe-dershowitz10

Hamas' war crimes

A temporary cease-fire in Gaza that simply allows Hamas to obtain more lethal weapons will assure a repetition of Hamas' win-win tactic of firing rockets at Israeli civilians while using Palestinian civilians as human shields.

The best example of Hamas' double war crime tactic was Tuesday, when it succeeded in sending a rocket to a town less than 20 miles south of Tel Aviv and injuring a child. At the same time, it provoked Israel to attack a United Nations school from which Hamas was launching its rockets. Residents of the neighborhood said two Hamas fighters were in the area at the time, and the Israeli military said they had been killed, according to the New York Times.

The Hamas tactic of firing rockets from schools, hospitals and mosques dates back to 2005, when Israel ended its occupation of Gaza. Several months ago, the head of the Israeli air force showed me a videotape (now available on YouTube) of a Hamas terrorist deliberately moving his rocket launcher to the front of a U.N. school, firing a rocket and then running away, no doubt hoping that Israel would then respond by attacking the rocket launcher and thus killing Palestinian children in the school.

This is the Hamas dual strategy: to kill and injure as many Israeli civilians as possible by firing rockets indiscriminately at Israeli civilian targets, and to provoke Israel to kill as many Palestinian civilians as possible to garner world sympathy.

Lest there be any doubt about this, recall the recent case of Nizar Rayan, the Hamas terrorist and commander killed in Gaza by an Israeli missile strike Jan. 1. Israeli authorities had warned him that he was a legitimate military target, as was his home, which was a storage site for rockets. This is the same man who in 2001 sent one of his sons on a suicide mission to blow himself up at a Jewish settlement in Gaza. Rayan had the option of moving his family to a safe area. Instead, his four wives and children remained with him and became martyrs as Israel targeted his home for destruction.

Hamas leaders have echoed the mantra of Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, that "we are going to win because they love life and we love death."

HOLA4421

That's funny. I'm not sure where DisQ is on this planet. I've been using this website since 2004. Since I don't live in pommie central i'm not qualified to speak on many things. It is a house price website.

I suppose for you there must be one lone crazy voice yes? It couldn't be possible for there to be more than one person not comfortable with the goebels like propaganda machine. The lessons of nationalist socialist germany passed you by eh?

Wouldn't the moderators see a different ip address? Or perhaps I run from house to house?

I was born in an island currently called england and work for a company in a place currently called the middle east. i live in a multi culture environment full of diverse humans. It is on that basis i feel qualified to speak for the peaceable people i live with that you appear to have a problem with, and those innocent humans sitting in a country bad guys want to attack under any circumstances for their oil and the lovely profits they'll get from taxpayer paid for weapons.

What would be your message to the millions of innocent civilians in Iran right now? Run? Where to and how? What, with 20/20 hindsight would you say to the millions of dead and injured innocent humans in iraq? Humans who just like you and your family.

Hmmm, your English IS far better than DisQ's normal diatribe, although you think England is an island.....

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

My message to the millions of innocent civilians in Iran is the same as it would be to the millions of innocent civilians in Israel under threat from attacks by followers of the Muslim faith.

Salaam, shalom.

Your masters, on both sides, driven by the propaganda posted by DisQ and others of his ilk, will sacrifice you without a moments thought. Ignore them all.

Btw, what makes you think I have a problem with the peaceable people you live with? And if one of these people constantly bombarded you with anti Israel\anti-Semitic bs, would you not challenge this behaviour? Or do you think that because it's anti Israel\anti-Semitic it's ok?

HOLA4422

Not understanding the connection here with Iranian/Persian controlled jews and Hamas controlled muslims. The OP's article compares the former with israel controlled muslims.

Are the humans in Iran funding them perhaps? Have I missed some vital point? Some breaking news?

I remember hearing that a man called saddam hussain funded al qaida but it turned out to be a lie....... after one and a bit million innocent humans died terrible deaths and only god knows how many were physically and mentally maimed. Oh! so the war was a mistake then. A terrible misunderstanding.

That reminds me of the paperback graffiti books back in the late seventies. " Archduke Franz Ferdinand found alive.....WW1 a mistake".

I'd wonder if you and your mate were bad guy trolls, sitting in adjacent cubicules perhaps. Wa ha ha! Anyway you certainly seem to have succesfully jumped on DisQ. Good old freedom of speech eh!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Hmmm, your English IS far better than DisQ's normal diatribe, although you think England is an island.....

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

My message to the millions of innocent civilians in Iran is the same as it would be to the millions of innocent civilians in Israel under threat from attacks by followers of the Muslim faith.

Salaam, shalom.

Your masters, on both sides, driven by the propaganda posted by DisQ and others of his ilk, will sacrifice you without a moments thought. Ignore them all.

Btw, what makes you think I have a problem with the peaceable people you live with? And if one of these people constantly bombarded you with anti Israel\anti-Semitic bs, would you not challenge this behaviour? Or do you think that because it's anti Israel\anti-Semitic it's ok?

Good for you to give me the benefit of your doubt. Very benign mate.

I don't like violence or hatred from any humans.

I'm ex British military. I served and paid my dues from 17 to 30 years old.

In the last twelve years I've been in the Middle East. I have been exposed to different views but they never swayed my opinion on things.

However in the last thirty months of my life I have used the internet to gather information on our world human situation. Historical and present. Stuff they didn't teach me at school and stuff I could/can verify with my own eyes. I am awake now and can spot bull**** at 24,000 miles or less. There are a few muslims I have had to apologise to for the events that unfolded in Iraq.

HOLA4425

Archived