House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledgehead

Trafficking : Ch4 Series Shows Victims Let Down By Sentencing

Don't know 'bout you lot but the growth of adult entertainment and general relaxation of sexual taboos has me thinking it might not be so long b4 we legalise brothels and the title of "Brothel Manager" becomes half way respectable.

Imagine then my outrage to find madams here in the UK responsible for imprissoning girls as sex slaves and forcing them to have sex 10or so times a day being sent down on a charge of, you guessed it, "Brothel Management".

I'm really upset that, as a society, we can't find a way of punishing the perpetrators of such heinous crimes more thoroughly. Is this really the criminal justice system we so proudly claim as one of our better exports?

Sexual services seems to be a growth industry in the UK.

Maybe we should aim to become providers of good-value whores to the world? Encourage tourism?

Sexual services seems to be a growth industry in the UK.

Maybe we should aim to become providers of good-value whores to the world?

Seems to be the case that the world is providing "good-value whores" (read imported slaves) to us.

WTF is wrong with the people involved in this abhorent trafficking trade? How do they sleep at night?

Seems to be the case that the world is providing "good-value whores" (read imported slaves) to us.

WTF is wrong with the people involved in this abhorent trafficking trade? How do they sleep at night?

All part of the Enterprise Culture ,the virtues of which are extolled by your Tory chums. I know a chap who defends paedophiles who visit South East Asia by saying "Well,they pay them,and the families are poor"

... Enterprise Culture ,.... Tory chums. .... paedophiles ...

:lol::lol::lol:

For those not familiar with your William Hague thread "contributions" :

Since this crew have been in my profits have halved already and in january they want a 20% cut too.

Sure that's just a halving? ;)

In summary, "profitofdoom" could on;y profit from boom, and since easy money has been restricted he's blaming the Tories for his downfall. Solution? slander them as supporters of sex trafficking, paedophillia and indulgers in extra-marital homosexual activites.

Do you have any opinions not tainted by your inability to manage a business in a downturn?

:lol::lol::lol:

For those not familiar with your William Hague thread "contributions" :

Sure that's just a halving? ;)

In summary, "profitofdoom" could on;y profit from boom, and since easy money has been restricted he's blaming the Tories for his downfall. Solution? slander them as supporters of sex trafficking, paedophillia and indulgers in extra-marital homosexual activites.

Do you have any opinions not tainted by your inability to manage a business in a downturn?

Sorry but my house and business,including the stock,was paid for several years ago.I have trimmed my overheads to a point where it doesn't matter.It's the little people I feel sorry for who are not in as fortunate position as myself.Every day I come into contact with guys driving delivery vans on £5.50 an hour,struggling to keep a home and family together.I suppose the only consolation for them is that had Blair not won in 1007 they would most likely be on £4.50. Do you remember that the minimum wage was going to break us? Well I pay my car valeter £8.50,I can afford it and I have the satisfaction of seeing his family living a decent life.

Sorry but my house and business,including the stock,was paid for several years ago.I have trimmed my overheads to a point where it doesn't matter.It's the little people I feel sorry for who are not in as fortunate position as myself.Every day I come into contact with guys driving delivery vans on £5.50 an hour,struggling to keep a home and family together.I suppose the only consolation for them is that had Blair not won in 1007 they would most likely be on £4.50. Do you remember that the minimum wage was going to break us? Well I pay my car valeter £8.50,I can afford it and I have the satisfaction of seeing his family living a decent life.

Good grief man, can you not understand that this thread is about trafficking? Stop bringing your political grudges to every topic you encounter.

You say you feel sorry for the downtrodden. Then stop filling threads about the downtrodden with your political bile. It's clear you are more concerned with persuing your own war of words against a government not of your choice, irrespective of the real issues. I can't talk to you anymore. Stick to the topic, steer away from your anti-Tory gripes or get the f**k off my thread.

Good grief man, can you not understand that this thread is about trafficking? Stop bringing your political grudges to every topic you encounter.

You say you feel sorry for the downtrodden. Then stop filling threads about the downtrodden with your political bile. It's clear you are more concerned with persuing your own war of words against a government not of your choice, irrespective of the real issues. I can't talk to you anymore. Stick to the topic, steer away from your anti-Tory gripes or get the f**k off my thread.

Spelling not your strong point is it?

Imagine then my outrage to find madams here in the UK responsible for imprissoning girls as sex slaves and forcing them to have sex 10or so times a day being sent down on a charge of, you guessed it, "Brothel Management".

I'm really upset that, as a society, we can't find a way of punishing the perpetrators of such heinous crimes more thoroughly. Is this really the criminal justice system we so proudly claim as one of our better exports?

I share your feelings, in today's society why should it just be girls. Despicable sex discrimination. :angry: