House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skirmish

London Car Parking - Preferably Cheap!

Unfortunately I need to visit London next Thursday and I'm workinging out my travel options. For the times I need to be there the train prices are just stupid so it's likely I'll be travelling in my car from up North. I'm happy to park around the end of the M1 and then get the tube into the centre. Can anyone advise if they know of any areas where I could park my car with a station handily placed within walking distance?

Thanks

Unfortunately I need to visit London next Thursday and I'm workinging out my travel options. For the times I need to be there the train prices are just stupid so it's likely I'll be travelling in my car from up North. I'm happy to park around the end of the M1 and then get the tube into the centre. Can anyone advise if they know of any areas where I could park my car with a station handily placed within walking distance?

Thanks

If I have to do this I use Cockfosters which is just inside the M25. There is a good sized car park there and I think a return into London is around £12.

If I have to do this I use Cockfosters which is just inside the M25. There is a good sized car park there and I think a return into London is around £12.

Above sounds like a good bet. I used to live in Highgate, which is just on the A1 in Zone 3, there was free on street parking if you head towards Muswell Hill (Turn Left down Muswell HIll Road), and then walk / bus back to Highgate tube.

I hope I can trust that ;)

You don't own a clamping business do you? :D

......no clampers or few yellow lines.....some nice houses though. ;)

I'm happy to park around the end of the M1

Thanks

Leeds? :blink: