House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sbn

Sbn's Goin' Fishin'

I've trawled up a 3 of these up over the last couple of days....

Here's what is in my keep net at the moment....

MrP............................ Joined 17-August 05: 61 months.........Posts to date: 43......... postrate: 0.7 Posts am month - quite an achievement

AmateurEconomist.....Joined 22-June 05: 63 months..............Posts to date: 143......... postrate: 2.2 Posts am month - Pretty good - worth a mention

and here's my prizewinner

themoralkiosk........Joined 03-March 06: 55 months..........Posts to date: 34......... postrate: 0.6 Posts am month - THAT'S ABOUT 6 A YEAR!!!!!!

So there you go - My bait is cast and my line is loooooooong

If you could lurk for England and you want a place in my keep net - here's your chance.

Obviously I realise by posting to this thread you will be eroding your lurker credentials, but surely if any thread is worthy.... this must be it.

Mods: feel free to move this OT, but you understand I had to cast my line here first. Don't condemn me to a lifetime of boring people with tales of "the one that got away"

You are out there somewhere....I can feel you tickling the end of my line...... somewhere in the deep, deeep , dark depths of HPC..... you joined in 2004 and haven't made a single post yet!

You mean the much fabled "Lurker Prime". That's only a story you know.

Now is the time to think of only one thing. That which I was born for.

Ok, I'll bite.

Not going to get any profound stuff out of me though; I don't post much because I have little to say.

WOOAAAAAHHHHH - That's pretty big - Hold on I gotta do the Math.............

I've trawled up a 3 of these up over the last couple of days....

Here's what is in my keep net at the moment....

MrP............................ Joined 17-August 05: 61 months.........Posts to date: 43......... postrate: 0.7 Posts am month - quite an achievement

AmateurEconomist.....Joined 22-June 05: 63 months..............Posts to date: 143......... postrate: 2.2 Posts am month - Pretty good - worth a mention

and here's my prizewinner

themoralkiosk........Joined 03-March 06: 55 months..........Posts to date: 34......... postrate: 0.6 Posts am month - THAT'S ABOUT 6 A YEAR!!!!!!

So there you go - My bait is cast and my line is loooooooong

If you could lurk for England and you want a place in my keep net - here's your chance.

Obviously I realise by posting to this thread you will be eroding your lurker credentials, but surely if any thread is worthy.... this must be it.

Mods: feel free to move this OT, but you understand I had to cast my line here first. Don't condemn me to a lifetime of boring people with tales of "the one that got away"

You are out there somewhere....I can feel you tickling the end of my line...... somewhere in the deep, deeep , dark depths of HPC..... you joined in 2004 and haven't made a single post yet!

Well, what is your point? Maybe some people have better things to do than post mindless dribble on housepricecrash?

I come here to read the more or less important news collated in one easy web page. Rarely do I feel the need to post, and I seldom have anything original to say anyway, so what would be the point?

So there, etc.

The Keep net....

La La Land..........Joined 27-November 04: 70 months...........Posts to date: 55.........postrate: 0.78 - gotta be happy with that!!!!! - Many thanks - speak again next year.

The keep net...

La La Land..........Joined 27-November 04: 70 months...........Posts to date: 55.........postrate: 0.78 - gotta be happy with that!!!!! - Many thanks - speak again next year.

Ooooh - an angry one here - a real fighter

Henrik..........Joined 20-May 05: 64 months..........Posts to date: 260........postrate: 4.06 posts a month - 'bout one a week, not bad when its worked out! - the tiddler in the net so far, but still a rare treat - I might throw you back though - give you a few more years 'o' growin'

yaaarrrrgh

He Waits

That's what he´╗┐ does

And I tell you what

Tick followed tock followed tick followed tock followed tick

Ahab says i don't care who you are, here's to your dream

The old sailors return to the bar

Here's to you Ahab

And the fat drummer hit the beat with all his heart

Here's to waiting

The keep net...

Henrik..........Joined 20-May 05: 64 months..........Posts to date: 260........postrate: 4.06 posts a month - 'bout one a week, not bad when its worked out!

GOOD LORD he's HUGE - I don't even know what manner of creature this is, its like a pre-cretatious relic - A living fossil.......

Livininabox.........Joined 17-August 04: 73 months..........Posts to date: 28........postrate: 0.38 posts a month - just over 4.5 A YEAR

I'm exhausted.

Great thread.

Perhaps I've missed a bit of previous, but can you confirm that they're all still active posters?

I'm not sure "active" is the right word - these things are ultra-rare wonders of nature..... Like a daily wail reader with Hypotension, or a Labour politician clutching an honest expenses claim.

I'm still shaking from landing the last one.

I'm not sure "active" is the right word - these things are ultra-rare wonders of nature..... Like a daily wail reader with Hypotension, or a Labour politician clutching an honest expenses claim.

I'm still shaking from landing the last one.

I am reluctant to post too much because I am still searching for a suitable little picture. Also only half way through making up a quote for my signature, You can't rush these things.

The keep net...

Ooooh - an angry one here - a real fighter

Henrik..........Joined 20-May 05: 64 months..........Posts to date: 260........postrate: 4.06 posts a month - 'bout one a week, not bad when its worked out! - the tiddler in the net so far, but still a rare treat - I might throw you back though - give you a few more years 'o' growin'

yaaarrrrgh

A lot of older men have trouble with there prostate.

The keep net...

Henrik..........Joined 20-May 05: 64 months..........Posts to date: 260........postrate: 4.06 posts a month - 'bout one a week, not bad when its worked out!

Livininabox.........Joined 17-August 04: 73 months..........Posts to date: 28........postrate: 0.38 posts a month - just over 4.5 A YEAR

Woahhh they're coming thick and fast now

bobthebuilder ........Joined 1-January 05: 68 Months (New Yrs Day!)...Posts to date: 84.... Postrate: 1.23 - currently 5th!!!

Can't Go Too Low........Joined 06-January 08: 20 months....... Posts to date: 3.......postrate: 0.15 - he may not have been down there long, but he's been DEEPER than anything else!!!! more than TWICE as deep in fact.... respect.

0.15!!!

GOD THAT'S LOW

Does someone check on him periodically to check he's still alive???

nearly 2 years of reading HPC and one third of his posts are on this thread!

A lot of older men have trouble with there prostate.

I'm POSTRATE fishing - Its all about how deep you fish.

Prostate fishing is a different game altogether. - its not about how deep you fish..Its all about how you wiggle your worm

I'm going to have to turn in - setting up the bite sensors on the rods now. I've got to be up early 'cos some of these "deepies" are real early risers.

I'm going to have to turn in - setting up the bite sensors on the rods now. I've got to be up early 'cos some of these "deepies" are real early risers.

Check your calculation Jan 08 = 32 months

Check your calculation Jan 08 = 32 months

CHRIST YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!! - my brian is getting tried!

The keep net...

bobthebuilder ........Joined 1-January 05: 68 Months (New Yrs Day!)...Posts to date: 84.... Postrate: 1.23 - currently 5th!!!

Can't Go Too Low........Joined 06-January 08: 32 months....... Posts to date: 3.......postrate: 0.09 - he may not have been down there long, but he's been DEEPER than anything else!!!! more than FOUR TIMES as deep in fact.... respect. - thanks to the pale rider - even more respect!!

Can you imagine the turmoil of the poor creature - sat there with the horrific realisation that he has been cheated of his true claim... sweating out the dilemma......

"There has been a massive miscarriage of justice.... but if I post to correct things then I will increase my post rate to one every 8 MONTHS!!!! Oh mother of mercy why did I ever read this thread!!!!"

I think you committed a most noble deed tonight.