House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashedOutAndBurned

William Hague

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/sep/01/william-hague-denies-gay-rumours

William Hague was today forced to issue a statement denying that he is gay and that he was involved in an "improper" relationship with a special adviser.

Chris Myers, a special adviser to Hague as first secretary of state, today resigned, citing the "untrue and malicious" rumours and the pressure the speculation had put on his family.

So is he?

Who started the mud flinging? :huh:

I don't really care whether he is gay, or not.

There are a lot worse politicians out there!

It is not whether or not Hague is homosexual that matters. It is his judgement in sharing a bedroom with an assistant half his age.

These days, such things do not go unremarked. So far PinkNews has been unable to confirm the nature of the relationship, but they are asking! The assertion will not go away for some time. If there is any truth to it, Hague will not get away with an untruth.

But why, why did a very rich man need to share a bedroom with a comparative stranger? This is the man who is entrusted with the subtle nuances of our relationships with foreign countries. Not a safe pair of hands, I would say.

It is not whether or not Hague is homosexual that matters. It is his judgement in sharing a bedroom with an assistant half his age.

These days, such things do not go unremarked. So far PinkNews has been unable to confirm the nature of the relationship, but they are asking! The assertion will not go away for some time. If there is any truth to it, Hague will not get away with an untruth.

But why, why did a very rich man need to share a bedroom with a comparative stranger? This is the man who is entrusted with the subtle nuances of our relationships with foreign countries. Not a safe pair of hands, I would say.

I shared a bedroom as a matter of course on sales trips. 2 two a room was the norm.

I shared a bedroom as a matter of course on sales trips. 2 two a room was the norm.

No doubt you were able to pocket some expenses, for which I do not blame you. (Or it was a rubbish employer.)

But you were not an aspiring Cabinet Minister. Different rules apply.

Also, Hague does not have to count the pennies. Or is he tight?

Who gives a toss if he's gay? Putting his singularly unqualified and youthful boyfriend on the public payroll is another matter. What kind of an FO do we have nowadays if the Foreign Sec (allegedly one of the Great Offices of State) needs a 25 year-old SpAd with a 2nd class degree?

His statement with all its miscarriages strikes me as OTT in the extreme and, far from pulling any heart strings, will merely convince those who are out to get him that they have hit the nail on the head.

As to those who are baying for Guido's blood, the Gaygue rumours have been around for far longer than Guido Fawkes has been on the net.

No doubt you were able to pocket some expenses, for which I do not blame you. (Or it was a rubbish employer.)

But you were not an aspiring Cabinet Minister. Different rules apply.

Also, Hague does not have to count the pennies. Or is he tight?

old Willie Hague?

The employer folded..

I never shared a room with colleagues on business trips, although I can see the advantages if there was a lot to discuss prior to a busy day. I did, however, share a room with a colleague on the night before his wedding, at which I was best man. We were very drunk and laughing until we were in tears about the antics of the couple in the room next door who appeared to be "doing it" in a wardrobe. In short, sharing a room is the sort of thing two heterosexual blokes can do with no problems whatsoever.

Agree, I have also shared rooms before. Even caught a sight of my mates hairy ginger **** before. If that doesn't keep me heterosexual then nothing will.

I am sure he was only setting a good example by keeping parliamentary expenses down ;)

I couldn't give a flying **** if he is gay. He does a good job and comes across as one of the better parliamentarians. It would be a loss to the ConDems and the country if he ends up going.

I am sure he was only setting a good example by keeping parliamentary expenses down ;)

I couldn't give a flying **** if he is gay. He does a good job and comes across as one of the better parliamentarians. It would be a loss to the ConDems and the country if he ends up going.

He is bisexual.It's a continuum and about 50% of men are somewhere on it.After all a guy giving you good oral sex probably feels better than a girl giving you bad oral sex.It seems inhis case however that he is towards the homo end of the scale.No big deal in my book,apart from as has been observed a questio on his judgement.

He is bisexual.It's a continuum and about 50% of men are somewhere on it.After all a guy giving you good oral sex probably feels better than a girl giving you bad oral sex.It seems inhis case however that he is towards the homo end of the scale.No big deal in my book,apart from as has been observed a questio on his judgement.

Hogwash. Either you engage in buggery or you don't. Nothing to do with sexuality.

After all a guy giving you good oral sex probably feels better than a girl giving you bad oral sex. /quote]

Fooking hell, hold that thought . Give me a bad girl any day

As a rule of thumb, Labour politicians' scandals mostly involve them getting caught with their hand in the till, whereas Conservative politicians are more likely to get caught with their hand in a rent boy.

On the whole, I don't care what politicians get up to on their day off if it doesn't affect their work.

I too would rather receive bad oral sex from a woman, than good oral sex from a man, although I have no problem with anyone who favours the opposite.

jimmy_somerville_001.jpg

article-1307900-0AE0634D000005DC-159_468x546.jpg

Don't leave me this way

I can't survive, I can't stay alive

Without your love, oh baby

Don't live me this way

I can't exist, I will surely miss

Your tender kiss

So don't leave me this way

Oh baby, my heart is full of love and

desire for you

So come on down and do what

you've got to do

Your started this fire down in my soul

Now can't you see it's burning, out of

control

So come on down and satisfy the

need in me

Cos only your good loving can set me

free

Who gives a toss if he's gay? Putting his singularly unqualified and youthful boyfriend on the public payroll is another matter. What kind of an FO do we have nowadays if the Foreign Sec (allegedly one of the Great Offices of State) needs a 25 year-old SpAd with a 2nd class degree?

His statement with all its miscarriages strikes me as OTT in the extreme and, far from pulling any heart strings, will merely convince those who are out to get him that they have hit the nail on the head.

As to those who are baying for Guido's blood, the Gaygue rumours have been around for far longer than Guido Fawkes has been on the net.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!! He had a 2nd class degree?!?!?!?! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif