House Price Crash Forum
sbn

Anasole Klaptraps Column In The Times

Normally I skim over this idiots dribblings on the way to the business section but his subject caught my eye today

"BAD NEWS FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS; HOUSE PRICES WILL FALL"

He's really nailed his colours to the wall!!!!

I was going to provide a link, but it seems that they expect me to PAY MONEY to read his gibberrings on line

:lol::lol:

I wonder if he has rethought his 2007 prediction that "the financial crisis wont happen" yet

What a f**ktard!!

Edited by sbn

Normally I skim over this idiots dribblings on the way to the business section but his subject caught my eye today

"BAD NEWS FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS; HOUSE PRICES WILL FALL"

He's really nailed his colours to the wall!!!!

I was going to provide a link, but it seems that they expect me to PAY MONEY to read his gibberrings on line

I wonder if he has rethought his 2007 prediction that "the financial crisis wont happen" yet

What a f**ktard!!

I have read some of his recent ramblings to keep myself amused...his column just contains the ramblings of a lunatic with no logic except we should keep debt high and keep pumping the economy until it bursts :P

I have read some of his recent ramblings to keep myself amused...his column just contains the ramblings of a lunatic with no logic except we should keep debt high and keep pumping the economy until it bursts :P

I retract the word logic just meant theme!!!

Seriously, why do they continue to let him write? - Even for a non-HPC reader, its just, well, embarrassing really.

Care in the community :lol: (or someones relative)

I do miss his inane rambles but I'm not paying for the privilege. To be honest since the Times has gone behind the paywall I've not missed it.

You seem a bit torn on this subject, do you miss it or dont you? :lol:

Seriously, why do they continue to let him write? - Even for a non-HPC reader, its just, well, embarrassing really.

I know he can't help his face, but he even looks like a fatuous old twit.

I still get the Times every day (can't do without a paper in the morning) but haven't bothered reading AK for ages.

I am reading it, but only because I wanted a good laugh on the train back from Manchester.

Don't be put off by the provocative article title. For Anatole it is a remarkably sane piece which many an HPC poster would approve of.

He believes "responsible banking" will result "In a world of stable or falling house prices would permanently eliminate mortgages with tiny deposits."

Anatole also does the decent thing and declares an interest stating that most of his savings are tied up in property.

Seriously?

I want to see "Bad news for cake lovers as the price of Sponge cake plummets" :)

Yes seriously. I know hes trying to attract the reader to the article by saying something that appears to be conraversial but.....

Well it doesn't really work. - It just reads like its written by an idiot who cant find his way back to his village.

Feel a bit guilty for taking the pi55 out of his name now :-(

I don't normally point and laugh at life's unfortunates, honestly I don't.

I do miss his inane rambles but I'm not paying for the privilege. To be honest since the Times has gone behind the paywall I've not missed it.

Me too. Haven't looked at it since. Visit Bloomberg, Telegraph and Daily Mail (for sensational HPC stuff) and sometimes the Indy and Guardo.