House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bpw

Times Article That Makes My Point

I thought I would follow up on my earlier posting which asks whether there would be support for a National Campaign to lower house prices. It saw this after posting and was in no way prompted to write it by the article below:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1072-1759073,00.html

If you are under 45 your should be very pissed with the institutional bias against the younger workers in Britain.

I thought I would follow up on my earlier posting which asks whether there would be support for a National Campaign to lower house prices. It saw this after posting and was in no way prompted to write it by the article below:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1072-1759073,00.html

If you are under 45 your should be very pissed with the institutional bias against the younger workers in Britain.

Well it does say that stamp duty is to blame for having no FTB'rs , its actually the price but never mind.

I dont want to piss on your parade because im all for people actually DOING stuff but you may be wasting your time - it will sort itself out. Having a hundred people even a thousend people 'moan' about house prices in a free market won't do diddly squat.

Of course you could start it all off and when it naturally corrects itself you could take credit for it and tell your grandkids what you done as a youngster.

Its weird that now prices are on the way down and the boom is done and dusted people want to campaign to bring it down.

Its a massive beast, way bigger than a david and goliath scenario, you wouldn't make and dent, it would just flatten you.

This might sound odd comming from someone who wants a massive correction but i would hope no campaign would make any difference because if it did that would mean the government took direct action in a free market which is a big no no.

Best of luck in all you try to do.