House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

The Central Bank Warfare Model

everybody get it yet

link

Okay Ms. Fitts: in your highly impressive e-book “Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. and the Aristocracy of Stock Profits” you mention as a prime factor that governs our lives on planet earth for roughly the last 500 years “the central banking-warfare investment model.” Can you describe to us at the beginning of this interview some of the essential characteristics, rationales and goals of that “model”?

“The central banking-warfare investment model” is really a control model, through which a small group of people can control the most resources on the most profitable basis. Essentially what happens is: Central banks print money and then the military makes sure that other parties accept it and that the financial system continues to have liquidity. The question many people ask with regards to a fiat currency, which is a paper currency, is: Why would anybody take paper, which has no value? They take the paper, because it’s part of the enforcement and military supervision, if you will, of the network that is printing the money. The system has created a fantastically profitable way of controlling large populations and access to resources very cheaply.

Let’s say for a second that Mr. Global is in charge of “the central banking-warfare investment model”: Mr. Global prints money and then people take that paper and give him in essence what he needs to buy up and control the national resources. The population is dependent on his paper and then he controls all the real things. Also through the military, he can steal whatever he wants. And organized crime is a very important component as well, because it can be expansive to drop an army and to occupy a place. If he can take over a place and buy that place with the place’s own money, it’s much more efficient, and that’s where the drug business traditionally comes in. It’s basically part of a model for controlling a territory with huge resources in the cheapest way possible.

One aspect of the model, that you have just described, is to attract and launder a lot of “liquid cash flow” through the American financial system that is generated by drug trafficking. The UN-chief on drugs, Antonio Maria Costa, stated something interesting in that respect last year. He said:

“In the second half of 2008, liquidity was the banking system's main problem and hence liquid capital became an important factor … Inter-bank loans were funded by money that originated from the drugs trade and other illegal activities ... There were signs that some banks were rescued that way.”[3]

He said moreover, that drug money is by “now a part of the official system” as if this was something new. What do you think about these “revelations”?

I think that the drug business is a very old model. For the North-American continent I would take it all the way back to the Opium Wars with China, though I think it certainly goes back longer than that. But when the British Empire almost went broke trading with the Chinese, the way the Britons fought back was by smuggling opium into China that they were growing in India.

Finally, in any legal or financial system ultimately the question is: Who enforces? Now, if I create a government to enforce, ultimately that government can be corrupted or being bought, particularly given the nature of our invisible weaponry and surveillance systems. We have to go to a system where culture enforces. Essentially what this means is: I am morally responsible for my actions, and my actions in a world where I can see my actions and the implications of my actions across the board. So if I am an American and I use a lot of plastic bottles and that’s creating all sorts of environmental damage in places where I don’t live, the transparency needs to help me to understand this.

I need to be morally responsible not just for my actions, but more importantly and this is a very big change: I need to be responsible for my financial actions. I need to understand where my money is going and what it is doing in my name, because I need to enforce against bad behaviour and reinforce the good behaviour. So if I’m own stock in a corporation and that corporation is trying to control the global seed supply, then I need to sell that stock or I need to go to the shareholders meeting and insist that they stop. I need to view my moral responsibility not just with my own personal actions, but also with the actions that I support with my bank deposits, my purchases and my investments.

We are going to have to go to a world where all of us enforce and where all of us are responsible for enforcement. What we have to leave is the multiple-personality disorder world, which says: I am responsible morally for my actions, but I’m not responsible for what I finance with my money. That way I can finance the most evil, destructive practices on the planet, make a lot of money from it, get my piece of profits of crime, but pretend I don’t know and still think of myself as a good person. That’s the tricky one: the enforcement has to come down to people everywhere. And the reality is, that most people have remarkably good intentions for the rest of the human race, and I think we’ll do it. It’s will be quite a learning journey. The price of freedom, whether free people or free markets, is responsibility.

We have to have an intention that says: Just working harder in the current model or just hiding and running away, isn’t going to work. We need a new model, and then the conversation begins, which is why you’re doing this interview. We need to connect up globally, because this will be a global model. We need to connect up and we need a conversation, that says: It’s time to give up the central banking-warfare model, and ask ourselves: What’s the model? We will invent it together.