House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Mother Of 10 Living In Three-Bed Council Home Demands Two Houses Next Door To Each Other 'because We Need More Room'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1307655/Mother-bed-house-wants-council-adjoining-homes.html

A mother who lives in a three-bedroomed house with ten children and her partner has called for officials to give her two adjoining homes to accommodate her large family.

Donna Harrison said she has been asking social landlord Incommunities to allocate her family a bigger house for five years.

In response, the organisation has said it has a 'very limited' supply of homes with four bedrooms or more, several of which she has refused to move into.

Miss Harrison, from Bradford, moved into her home six years ago with five of the children and has since had another child.

She also cares for three other children, as well as her partner's daughter.

The 34-year-old, who shares a bedroom with a son, daughter and partner, said: 'I can't cope, there's no room in the house for the kids.

'I have got four girls in one box room. I have had to put a partition up in one bedroom so we don't have boys and girls sharing together.

'They are always fighting over the bathroom.

'We have taken on three extra kids and no-one's given us any help. Nobody helps at all and I don't get anything for free, not even free school meals.

'I have put my name down for a few places. When people have got ten kids they should knock two houses through for them.'

Her partner Fabian Bland, 41, a delivery driver, said: 'When the children have their friends round it's like a kindergarten in here.'

Miss Harrison was offered a choice of four four-bedroom Incommunities homes in 2008, all of which she turned down saying they were not big enough.

She was offered a large private sector property through Incommunities' guarantee scheme, which she refused.

Yes it's the Wail written to get you angry but....

I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

I would love to know why she's looking after 3 more kids? Is she fostering?

Still the sense of entitlement is strong and I must say deserving.

Although you do wonder if they did contact a journalist to try and put pressure on the officials.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1307655/Mother-bed-house-wants-council-adjoining-homes.html

Yes it's the Wail written to get you angry but....

I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

I would love to know why she's looking after 3 more kids? Is she fostering?

Still the sense of entitlement is strong and I must say deserving.

Although you do wonder if they did contact a journalist to try and put pressure on the officials.

Boring.

The Daily Mail must be the middle class equivalent to self harm for pleasure, why do it to yourself?!

It should come with a free razor blade to relieve your blood pressure

And a blood donor donation bag so you could feed your sentiment of self-righteousness.

Worthless rag

Turf out the childless workers next door. It's the right thing to do.

lol,

She has opened her legs and got up the gut 10 times then dropped the kids , she is intituuulled int she.

lol,

She has opened her legs and got up the gut 10 times then dropped the kids , she is intituuulled int she.

Sounds like the concil were very polite. They should have said shut your legs love.

What the original article said was:

Miss Harrison, from Bradford, moved into her home six years ago with five of the children and has since had another child.

She also cares for three other children, as well as her partner's daughter.

So she didn't have 10 kids. In fact in the last 6 years she has had exactly ONE child.

Why she cares for three other children, the OP/DM doesn't say. I doubt if she's an official fosterer, because they would demand more room. But she could be looking after 3 extra children for a number of reasons. Maybe she's looking after her sister's kids because the sister can't cope and they would otherwise have to go into care. Maybe they are children who were "step children" from a previous relationship who stay with her because no one else will look after them. Maybe a friend dumped them on her when she (friend) went out to the Gulf on a 3-year nursing contract (The "On Yer Bike" mentality doesn't worry about splitting up families).

Her motives could be anywhere on the selfish-altruistic scale, and I don't suppose we will ever know where.

As for what she is entitled to, I don't suppose the Daily Hate knows or cares. They are happy to judge her on the limited range of facts presented, but that doesn't mean we should follow suit.

db

She looks like a right chav-ette. Most of the kids look like future dole-ites, wasters and single mums as well.

Just at the moment she has a "partner" and is therefore, presumably not a single mum.

And as for being a waster - try to imagine the amount of work looking after TEN children. Have you ever had to nag just one teenager into getting dressed in the morning to go to school? Suppose you had to do it to four of the blighters. Then deal with two little ones who have cold etc etc. Ten kids is lots of HARD WORK.

Ten kids and two adults means an awful lot of shopping, cooking, washing up and clothes washing. And that's supposing they do their own tidying up and that the over-small house doesn't need that much cleaning.

db

Just at the moment she has a "partner" and is therefore, presumably not a single mum.

And as for being a waster - try to imagine the amount of work looking after TEN children. Have you ever had to nag just one teenager into getting dressed in the morning to go to school? Suppose you had to do it to four of the blighters. Then deal with two little ones who have cold etc etc. Ten kids is lots of HARD WORK.

Ten kids and two adults means an awful lot of shopping, cooking, washing up and clothes washing. And that's supposing they do their own tidying up and that the over-small house doesn't need that much cleaning.

db

She is a waster because she has chosen a lifestyle that depends on other people subsidising her life, giving her a free house, etc etc.

The fact that kids need a lot of looking after is not really relevant.

If I have kids, I won't be asking my neighbours to pay for me to have a nice big house to put them in, or asking them to give me their hard-earned money to feed them and clothe them.

You can't blame people for doing this, blame the system!

ever heard of something called personal responsibility?

they should get rid of council housing and create caravan parks instead , would be far cheaper to house these scum

stop all child benefits after the second child

ever heard of something called personal responsibility?

they should get rid of council housing and create caravan parks instead , would be far cheaper to house these scum

stop all child benefits after the second child

Like Haven?

She looks like a right chav-ette. Most of the kids look like future dole-ites, wasters and single mums as well.

It's a pyramid scheme of sorts.

Don't let me hear "they'll pay your pension when your older" because in all likelihood, the pension age will be 120.

Contraception is widely available. If you can't feed them, don't breed them.

Contraception is widely available. If you can't feed them, don't breed them.

And ban all religions which tell people that using contraception will send them to hell. That doctrine does huge damage across the globe, especially when coupled (so to speak) with preaching that the more children you produce the better. It's another reason why this Pope's visit should not be state-funded.

db