House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ralphmalph

Essex Man In With A Chance Of Winnin A Darwin Award

Im caling awooga on this one...

We had aerosol can flights at school, that involved lighters and huge jets of flame. You could ignite the liquid if you spray a pattern onto the floor/wall, it was a great way of creating burning symbols on the wall which last about 5 seconds. You could ignite the aerosol jet, it gives you a handy flame thrower, its hot but it burns out very quickly. It is impossible to ignite the fumes, It would have been funny BUT we tried and we failed....

Igniting the jet from a aerosol can although it is impressive it has no force behind it its not going to blow a door off its hinges....

Im caling awooga on this one...

We had aerosol can flights at school, that involved lighters and huge jets of flame.  You could ignite the liquid if you spray a pattern onto the floor/wall, it was a great way of creating burning symbols on the wall which last about 5 seconds.  You could ignite the aerosol jet, it gives you a handy flame thrower, its hot but it burns out very quickly.  It is impossible to ignite the fumes, It would have been funny BUT we tried and we failed....

Igniting the jet from a aerosol can although it is impressive it has no force behind it its not going to blow a door off its hinges

Do not try this at home... but...

If you hold a lighter under the spray and squirt you can get a decent flamethrower. I suspect that is what this joker was trying but in an enclosed space. Derrrrrr

Also do not try filling a 2litre coke bottle with gas, lighting the top like a candle then squeezing the fecked to get a 2 to 3meter jet of blue flame.

As a kid I made loads of aerosol flame throwers and it was tremendous fun. Fly killer is the most combustible, although for obvious reasons does not smell as nice as Mr Sheen.

This coke bottle / lighter gas thing - does that actually work? I'm going to try it anyway as it sounds too enjoyable not to. I suppose I should find out whether it's usually fatal or not first, and review the contents of my will if necessary.

As a kid I made loads of aerosol flame throwers and it was tremendous fun. Fly killer is the most combustible, although for obvious reasons does not smell as nice as Mr Sheen.

This coke bottle / lighter gas thing - does that actually work? I'm going to try it anyway as it sounds too enjoyable not to. I suppose I should find out whether it's usually fatal or not first, and review the contents of my will if necessary.

To get real distance, it is alleged that it is best to lay it on the floor and stamp on it.

There were some nasty near misses. I wouldnt recomend it.

Then there was the time we made gunpowder....