House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bear Goggles

A Question On Commercial Property

Hi. I have a question.

I am currently researching the commercial property market and was wondering if anyone could point me to some commercial property indexes / resources, and perhaps someone with knowledge in this area could give me some guidance/ opinion.

Thinks like:

1. Office vs retail vs warehouse space - are there different indexes? Do they need to be split into type to get a good picture?

2. Sizes - I'm guessing there is a difference in demand for large vs small commercial property? The size range is much larger than residential so I'm guessing indexes can get skewed easily. Perhaps not?

3. Location - more/ less important then residential when comparing trends?

Thanks in advance...

Hi,

The commercial Marlet is affected by each of the issues you have highlighted, and yes the indexs are split in show differing types I.e offices , retail, ind etc. The commercial Market has been hit hard . If you google some of the large agents knight frank dtz etc they often publish reports. Also your local commercial agents may have compiled their own reports/newsletters on the web.