House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eek

More Naff Ebay Offers

House looks shyte!

Wouldnt pay £50K for that - I see Shrek has moved into the Garden, it must be a swamp.

Edited by teddyboy

This is a joke, right??  I would have thought that the car was probably worth more than the house!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I particularly like the fact that the TV takes up nearly half the "living" room. :D To be fair it does look in reasonable nick but how can you live in a house where you can only take three paces before colliding with another wall?

VP

Can the next person who sees one of these set up a new thread for the 'Free set of steak knives' offers that are being done at the moment. So far I have seen on disparate threads:

A convertible BMW

A pig :lol::lol::lol:

A holiday in Tenerife

Any more????

First time I've seen that approach!

The worst mistake of all is the vendor describes Hull as being in North Humberside.

This will piss off the locals no end.

So much fuss was kicked up with the awful name Humberside that they changed it back to East Yorkshire some years back.

Mention 'Humberside' in Hull and you will get an earful...

Must be an out of townie BTL.

But I guess the car gives that away too.

Looknig at his username and previous sales I'd safely assume he's a used car dealer, so a "free" BMW that was probably picked up as an insurance write off some time last month and been quickly repaired by his mate to use as a crappy incentive. I'll take the pig thanks.

:lol:

My god that garden is hideous !!! It goes to show how stupid thnings have become.

If someone had told anyone of us on here say 3 yrs ago that someone would advertise a house like that for £140,000 we would have said they were barking mad !!! :lol:

House looks shyte!

Wouldnt pay £50K for that - I see Shrek has moved into the Garden, it must be a swamp.

Shrek ??

Is that John Prescott's nickname up there in Hull? :lol:

I'd say PAUL's car dealership has taken a turn for the worse as retail has dryed up and now he's browning his Ralph Lauren chinos at the thought of debt.

What kind of a t0sser sells a house one-bay anyway?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WANTED-4000-BRIDGING...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's another one selling an ex-MOD concrete box to pay off credit card debts. Form an orderly queue please, with your cheque books open.

I recently put my two bedroom flat in Gosport, Hampshire on the market with Halifax Estate Agents to raise cash to pay off my outstanding credit cards, and have been trying to get a bridging loan meanwhile in order to avoid having to miss any payments. I expect to raise at least £25000 from the sale but unfortunately have not been able to obtain a loan because I only need £4000 to tide me over until the sale is complete whereas most lenders will not advance less than £25000. I am therefore looking for someone who may be willing to lend me £4000 for a six month period and in return for this I am willing to pay them back £5000 at the end of the term. This equates to a compound annual rate of return of over 50 per cent.

I realise this may seem risky, however I am a good payer and have an unblemished credit record going back over many years. It may be possible to arrange a first charge over the property being sold through my solicitor, however I would prefer for reasons of cost and simplicity for the loan to be unsecured. The property being sold is at 55 Darwin Way, Grange Road, Gosport and is currently advertised for sale on rightmove.co.uk at £34,995 (it's concrete and ex-MOD, hence the low asking price). If you have any questions about this, please use the "Ask Seller a Question" facility or email me at djrowsell@ukonline.co.uk. Please only use "Buy It Now" if you are actually willing to make the loan. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and please note that I do already have another property to move into and so will not end up "homeless on the street"!