House Price Crash Forum

'all Jews Share A Certain Gene': German Banker Sparks Outrage With 'stupid' Comments

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1307188/Jews-share-certain-gene-German-banker-Thilo-Sarrazin-sparks-outrage.html

A leading member of Germany’s central bank has caused outrage by claiming that Jews are identified by a particular gene.

Thilo Sarrazin, a board member of the Bundesbank in Frankfurt, claimed in a newspaper interview: ‘All Jews share a certain gene. Basques (Spanish separatists) have particular genes, that distinguishes them from others.’

German’s Jewish community today reacted with horror and accused him of anti-Semitism and attempted racial profiling.

‘Whoever tries to define Jews by their genetic make up succumbs to racism,’ said Stephan Kramer, secretary of the Central Council of Jews in Germany.

Germany’s deputy Chancellor Guido Westerwelle accused the banker of stoking up hatred.

‘Remarks that feed racism or even anti-Semitism have no place in our political discourse,’ he said.

Another member of the German cabinet, defence minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, said Sarrazin had ‘overstepped the borders of provocation’.

German Chancellor Angel Merkel tonight condemned Sarrazin for making ‘stupid and pointless’ statements.

However, she conceded that improvements needed to be made to education standards of immigrant communities.

‘The key is mastering the German language. If we promoted and demanded that, then those coming to live in Germany would have great opportunities and they would enrich our lives,’ she said.

Sarrazin gave an interview to the respected Welt am Sonntag Sunday newspaper to promote his book entitled ‘Deutschland schafft sich ab’, which can be translated as ‘Germany does away with itself’

In the book he claims the country is on the road to ruin because of the influx of immigrants from the Middle East which would overwhelm the indigenous population and create a nation of ‘dunces’.

In particular he singles out Muslims for failing to integrate and having low IQs.

This influx, he claims, has been going on virtually since the war while the birthrate of native Germans has been steadily falling.

Excellent no stereotyping at all, I wonder how long before the Jews get blamed for this crisis?

Isn't the IQ test WASP biased anyway?

Anyone any idea what paper he's basing his gene claim on or is it just wishful thinking?

HOLA442
HOLA443

According to the Bible, the Jews, the chosen people, are in a direct line from Abraham ( i think thats the guy, might have another name).

they would all therefore, have a Gene in common with the man from whose line, the Saviour will be born.

Or maybe they wish to deny their own religion.

HOLA444

According to the Bible, the Jews, the chosen people, are in a direct line from Abraham ( i think thats the guy, might have another name).

they would all therefore, have a Gene in common with the man from whose line, the Saviour will be born.

Well Arthur Koestler wrote that the Jews you see today are not descended from ancient Israelites but instead from other peoples possibly Turkic therefore not really linked to Abraham at all.... curiously Arthur Koestler was found dead sometime after publishing his book apparently of suicide.

HOLA445

Well Arthur Koestler wrote that the Jews you see today are not descended from ancient Israelites but instead from other peoples possibly Turkic therefore not really linked to Abraham at all.... curiously Arthur Koestler was found dead sometime after publishing his book apparently of suicide.

I wouldnt worry, Im sure God has kept a wall chart up to date.

HOLA446
HOLA447

That Thilo Sarrazin is a very controversial guy. He's on the front page of every German newspaper. I don't understand why the BBC is not reporting this at all.

German politician under fire over anti-Muslim polemic

THE BOOK carries the provocative title Germany is Abolishing Itself and, though it only goes on sale this morning, it is already in its third reprint.

At the top of the book charts and on the front page of every newspaper, left-wing politician Thilo Sarrazin has sparked a fresh round in Germany’s most complicated and emotive social debate: the consequences of mass immigration from Turkey four decades ago.

Mr Sarrazin describes his new book as a general polemic about Germany’s terminal decline, but he has come under fire for suggesting Germany’s Muslim immigrants are contributing to this supposed decline.

He says that large Muslim immigrant families living in Germany have an above-average welfare dependency and a below-average interest in education and integration, something he says will eventually trigger Germany’s financial and intellectual bankruptcy.

As finance minister of Berlin, the 65-year-old Social Democrat (SPD) politician was known for his regular attacks on the city’s unemployed; after joining the board of the Bundesbank last year he attacked Arab and Turkish immigrants in Germany for being “unable to integrate” but “continually able to produce new little headscarf babies”.

HOLA448

That Thilo Sarrazin is a very controversial guy. He's on the front page of every German newspaper. I don't understand why the BBC is not reporting this at all.

German politician under fire over anti-Muslim polemic

THE BOOK carries the provocative title Germany is Abolishing Itself and, though it only goes on sale this morning, it is already in its third reprint.

At the top of the book charts and on the front page of every newspaper, left-wing politician Thilo Sarrazin has sparked a fresh round in Germany’s most complicated and emotive social debate: the consequences of mass immigration from Turkey four decades ago.

Mr Sarrazin describes his new book as a general polemic about Germany’s terminal decline, but he has come under fire for suggesting Germany’s Muslim immigrants are contributing to this supposed decline.

He says that large Muslim immigrant families living in Germany have an above-average welfare dependency and a below-average interest in education and integration, something he says will eventually trigger Germany’s financial and intellectual bankruptcy.

As finance minister of Berlin, the 65-year-old Social Democrat (SPD) politician was known for his regular attacks on the city’s unemployed; after joining the board of the Bundesbank last year he attacked Arab and Turkish immigrants in Germany for being “unable to integrate” but “continually able to produce new little headscarf babies”.

Just saying what many think, then.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Quite right too!

Keep the races pure.

Ugh! - Why am I still shacked up with an Anglo-Welsh anarchist after 14 years ...... hmm... I know, I'll ask an expert in racial harmony.

NB:- We have not reproduced together.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Elsewhere in the book he talks of all jews carrying a special "jew" gene. And all Spanish ETA terrorists carrying a special gene. (see other thread).

Quite extraordinary that someone at such a high level could feel it's ok to make public views like that.

Not really if you got books that need selling

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Like many know, Islam is a way of life, with its own legal system, financial system, dress code, diet and moral code. As liberal (though branded far right by the BBC), politicians like Pym fortyn and Geert wilders had been trying to tell us, its incompatible with western style democracy.

The mainstream politicians telling us they only just realised this? I thought they wanted to devastate liberal western values. Theyre sure doing a good job of it.

HOLA4417

[

Too Jewish already? :huh:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1307188/Jews-share-certain-gene-German-banker-Thilo-Sarrazin-sparks-outrage.html

Excellent no stereotyping at all, I wonder how long before the Jews get blamed for this crisis?

Isn't the IQ test WASP biased anyway?

Anyone any idea what paper he's basing his gene claim on or is it just wishful thinking?

Not remotely defending any racist agenda here, but doesn't Judaism officially descend through the female line only? In which case most Jews (excepting any who have converted) will surely have certain genes in common.

From what I have read, certain genetic material is passed on in a direct line from mother to daughter, with little or no change, through countless generations.

HOLA4421

the word Jews

is it in the bible

HOLA4422

the word Jews

is it in the bible

From my very limited reading, the word Jew comes about as a change in the name from the line of people living in Judiah. There were no "Jews" or "Jewish" at the time it appears.

but the chosen people are the seed of Abraham...his line...and it appears its this line that modern day Jews think they are part of.

If you are in the line, then you are part of the chosen "tribe"...the Tribe that will bear the Christ. If you are in a line then, you would have a common Gene.

Archived