House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indebted

Admin Jobs In Todays Tough Jobs Market

Talking to a few friends who are in work/just about to start work in an admin envrionment got me thinking (too much time on my hands today!).

Just wondering, if you had the choice of an office job in the private sector or the public sector which would you consider was the best option in todays tough jobs climate?

Admin is admin! Good admin are worth twice what they are payed, since they can essentilally be doing "management" without the free car!

Most of the excellent admin I have met have been women! not that men can't do it, but I am not gay, and tend to fill my life with low-level coding, remembering car part number and other autistic savant stuff I wish I was clever enough for!

IF I married a good admin lady I know I would get out of the door in the morning with matching socks, thus impressing the other autists, with a bizarre sense of style! :blink: