House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Last Orders For Gordon Ramsay?

the pubs he had were shit , they got busted for bringing in food in a bag - made in a factory instead of made fresh

he can just pump out a few more tv shows and be fine

That used to be my local, and the regulars say he has had The Warrington up for sale a year ago. He could not get planning permission to really do what he wanted with it. This pub has very few good trading days, is exceptionally quiet out of summer, and the food and tiny portions are an insult.

The Warrington is an exceptionally beautiful pub and would be sorely missed by local people. Thing is, it was never a great location for a high end gastro pub, or the private members only club Ramsey originally intended.

Bulsh*tting Gobsit*..............Forr all his tough guy "Front" we hear he only did it to those smaller than him or he knew he could get away with it. He picked a fight with a bloke 14 years ago he leathered him big time....he shut up for awhile. He is about to become UN-fas-en-able......old, past tence. This last 10 years of gamblers,gansters & gobsh*tes are about to give way to a new era.

bye Bye Tatoo females (Just wait till the older women find they out fashion), Bye Bye Bling cars, Bye Bye Bling dinners.....

Mike

Does this mean we won't have to be subjected to more shows where he lectures people on how to rescue their faling restaurants ?

I now a chef who can swear more economically than that guy!

Bulsh*tting Gobsit*..............Forr all his tough guy "Front" we hear he only did it to those smaller than him or he knew he could get away with it. He picked a fight with a bloke 14 years ago he leathered him big time....he shut up for awhile. He is about to become UN-fas-en-able......old, past tence. This last 10 years of gamblers,gansters & gobsh*tes are about to give way to a new era.

bye Bye Tatoo females (Just wait till the older women find they out fashion), Bye Bye Bling cars, Bye Bye Bling dinners.....

Mike

I'd love to see him get a good hiding

His wildly overstating his Rangers "career" so cruelly cut-short by injury finished his credibility for me. Total chancer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/4903118/Gordon-Ramsay-admits-claims-about-his-Rangers-career-may-be-inaccurate.html

Speaking on a radio show in 2002, he explained how his career was cut short, when Rangers manager Jock Wallace and first team coach Archie Knox released him after he tore his ligament.

However at the time, Knox, 61, was the manager of Dundee.

He also claims to have played two first team games, against St Johnstone and Morton, but Ramsay does not appear to be in either squad.

Rangers historian Robert McElroy, who has watched every competitive game the club has played since 1972, said it was "nonsense".

What was that Viz character, Aldridge Pryor....

My old employer had a staff canteen, Friday was fish day. We were told by the chef "sorry no fish today" I asked why , the chef said "Gordon Ramsays pub have ordered Brake Bros entire stock of fishcakes." Oh how lovely.... I wonder how much Gordon was charging for those fishcakes.... those factory made, poor quality fishcakes ? Sounds like he needs to get himself in to sort out his restaurants.

That used to be my local, and the regulars say he has had The Warrington up for sale a year ago. He could not get planning permission to really do what he wanted with it. This pub has very few good trading days, is exceptionally quiet out of summer, and the food and tiny portions are an insult.

The Warrington is an exceptionally beautiful pub and would be sorely missed by local people. Thing is, it was never a great location for a high end gastro pub, or the private members only club Ramsey originally intended.

I loved the Warrington absolutely years ago, when you could take your drinks and sit on the (then) grassed area in the middle of the little roundabout outside. But then the spoilsport council decided that they couldn't have that, so they turfed up all the grass, installed a low railing and lots of unpleasant-to-sit-on shrubs and stuff.