House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Laura

The Elites Have Lost The Right To Rule

Trouble is IF they slap Gold/silver it will just slap them back!

Helecopter Ben does not understand that even the dogs in the street know that "Its over".

Mike

I thought I'd try posting 'Mega mike' style as I'm the only one who complains about it.

http://www.zerohedge...lost-right-rule

Good topic Laura. Now I shall pour another glass of wine, take the lid of the pop corn and revel in this article.

Anyone else feel we are on the edge of momentous times? We might see events not seen for decades, centuries even, probably not since the fall Rome.

...or maybe not! :lol:

You lot is so pathetic, fighting for more is increasingly appetising.

Youth unemployment is very high, were breeding an economic youth bulge.

After the war we'll realise we need to build houses and improve the working class condition. People in general don't seem to learn from the mistakes they have made throughout history.

You lot is so pathetic, fighting for more is increasingly appetising.

Youth unemployment is very high, were breeding an economic youth bulge.

After the war we'll realise we need to build houses and improve the working class condition. People in general don't seem to learn from the mistakes they have made throughout history.

I'm don't think it's that easy. We have a huge police force no matter how bad it gets the government has an army more than happy to kick the minions back down. The most powerful weapon is how we spend our money. I'm not sure things are going to improve in fact it's more likely to get worse with the gap between the rich and poor growing year on year.

The rich may have lost the moral right to govern but they certainly have not lost right or power to.

I'm don't think it's that easy. We have a huge police force no matter how bad it gets the government has an army more than happy to kick the minions back down.

Last time I've heard they're both quite strained and going through severe cutbacks as well. Ruling elites are more likely to be deposed by their armed muscles than by the general populace. The US Military can flatten the Capitol and Wall Street with ease.

Last time I've heard they're both quite strained and going through severe cutbacks as well. Ruling elites are more likely to be deposed by their armed muscles than by the general populace. The US Military can flatten the Capitol and Wall Street with ease.

They might cut back services but the real core of the force will be stronger than ever. Think about the laws that have been passed recently. Any gathering or protest can be deemed illegal unless prior permission has been granted. If you request permission then it is very likely that senior intelligence officers will infiltrate the organisations and make sting arrests making organising huge protests virtually impossible. The last fuel strike had a media blackout and before the event the police raided the homes of the organisers and took key communication equipment away.

Its getter harder and harder to get heard and the general population is more concerned about how the hell they are going to pay their huge mortgage than they are about protesting. The youth drown their sorrows in cheap booze at the weekends.

The only real threat are radicals that storm the G8 summits etc.....but again the police are more brutal year on year.

I can't see a shift in power coming.

I thought I'd try posting 'Mega mike' style as I'm the only one who complains about it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/elites-have-lost-right-rule

...the problem was they were the scum of the earth dressed in suits....Wall Street and it's likes in the City (London) and elsewhere will never achieve any respect in our life time ....in fact the perception is they are carrying on as usual and would appear nothing they do is above board.....elite was never a word for Wall Street....or the City... :rolleyes:

They might cut back services but the real core of the force will be stronger than ever. Think about the laws that have been passed recently. Any gathering or protest can be deemed illegal unless prior permission has been granted. If you request permission then it is very likely that senior intelligence officers will infiltrate the organisations and make sting arrests making organising huge protests virtually impossible. The last fuel strike had a media blackout and before the event the police raided the homes of the organisers and took key communication equipment away.

Its getter harder and harder to get heard and the general population is more concerned about how the hell they are going to pay their huge mortgage than they are about protesting. The youth drown their sorrows in cheap booze at the weekends.

The only real threat are radicals that storm the G8 summits etc.....but again the police are more brutal year on year.

That comes across to me as growing desperation if the police are more aggressively clamping down on growing anti-capitalist dissidence.

Which is why bikers run circles around you, all of our recently demos have been via text message the night before via a cell system, for example in 2008 we passed the message in a hidden obscure forum. I passed this on to two people those two passed it onto two people.

10,000 people showed up. The cops tried to give us a £65K bill, but there was no leader, there was no organisational structure to send thugs to intimidate, a self proclaimed spokes man wo went on TV the cops tried to pin the bill on but they failed.

Change is coming though, in that society presently and in the past used advanced propaganda and brainwashing so people felt free! They felt as if they were participants in society and voting made a difference. This is good for the current junta/dictatorship. This is good because the system right now is exceptionally efficient and the costs of extortion via taxes is very low. People are fooled into thinking it's part and parcel of society. Injin has had many battles on here about tax being theft and I am surprised at how many people will defend and fight to preserve the current system.

However this 'peaceful democratic society' is backed by the Gun, Mao Zhedong wasn't kidding when he said all power comes from the barrel of a gun.

This facade is slipping....

Once the government puts in facist laws and totalitarian laws it puts these in because it knows the advanced propaganda and brainwashing is starting to show cracks and the effectiveness of their passive control methods is starting to fail.

After this comes the use of overt force, in small dribs and drabs. So you refuse to pay our extortion fee? You get kidnapped and the thugs steal more of your stuff in addition to liberty. This scares people into submission.

So you dare to stand against the state/thugs? You get murdered.

Eventually the thuggery of the state becomes incredibly overt and common...increasing police brutality and police extrajudial executions are a sign of this occuring (happening now).

The problem is the more violence you apply the less the advanced propaganda and brainwashing works. Therefore the state has to become even more vile, secret police gestapo, people who vanish etc.

This is bad for the people (who get oppressed) and also bad for the state. This is because in an oppressive state money extortion for its own survival becomes much more difficult. While in the pretend free society people will freely pay your extortion fees. In a nastier state many people will say NO! And you have to send soldiers around to 'enforce' your extortion racket.

The efficiency of the state then falls to bits...

Compare PAYE or Self assessment vs soldiers who come round to kick your head in and rape your wife?

PAYE and Self assessment the state merely has to imply a threat of force and or violence and people comply.

While thugs coming round to your house cost much more money and while the thugs may get your money the first time second time you might be prepared for their attack.

Trouble is IF they slap Gold/silver it will just slap them back!

Helecopter Ben does not understand that even the dogs in the street know that "Its over".

Mike

Indeed. Any drop (significant) in the gold price now will be met with a wall of physical gold buying. They can only use paper gold to supress the price for so long.

The most powerful weapon is how we spend our money. I'm not sure things are going to improve in fact it's more likely to get worse with the gap between the rich and poor growing year on year.

That's good news at least. One of the reasons that Britain is filled with so many layabouts is that the gap between the rich and poor hasn't been big enough. This should help the economy.

What we need also is a closing (and eventual reversal) of the gap between workers and scroungers. If private sector workers catch up with the tax credit, council house and public sector crowd then we'll really start moving in the right direction.

That's good news at least. One of the reasons that Britain is filled with so many layabouts is that the gap between the rich and poor hasn't been big enough. This should help the economy.

What we need also is a closing (and eventual reversal) of the gap between workers and scroungers. If private sector workers catch up with the tax credit, council house and public sector crowd then we'll really start moving in the right direction.

Rents, taxes, licences, fines, banker fraud and fiat money.

If people with no money want to sit around all day being poor and not doing anything, it doesn't cost much IF you remove all the rentier shit from the calculation.

Rents, taxes, licences, fines, banker fraud and fiat money.

If people with no money want to sit around all day being poor and not doing anything, it doesn't cost much IF you remove all the rentier shit from the calculation.

Definitely - take away their housing benefits.Lower taxes and get rid of all the ridiculous fines and licenses. They can sit around being poor or get up and get richer.

Not sure how it will work without fiat money though. Each bag of gold probably costs a child's life and 100 acres of forest. Most other stuff is too heavy to take to the shops.

Definitely - take away their housing benefits.Lower taxes and get rid of all the ridiculous fines and licenses. They can sit around being poor or get up and get richer.

Not sure how it will work without fiat money though. Each bag of gold probably costs a child's life and 100 acres of forest. Most other stuff is too heavy to take to the shops.

Fiat means forced, not paper.

You can have a free market paper/PC money, just find some folks to agree to use it and contract yourselves up.

There isn't the work for the "so called" scroungers. Unless you introduce measures such as work sharing (P/T work is on the increase) or limit jobs to one per household.

You need to get beyond this idea that the jobless are scroungers.

Been into a supermarket really? Mine is now full of self checkout tills, so the days of till operator are limited. Pretty soon you'll walk out the store and your iphone/android phone will debit your bank account (Oyster card technology) so stores will only have a handfull of shelf stackers and a manager.

How soon before the fully automated store? Possibly in our life times and probably in the next ten years. Worrying because the growth in soft retail jobs, managed to obsorb some of the losses from industry.Coupled with fully automated internet shopping, this is the next wave of job losses.

Edited by Sir John Steed

There isn't the work for the "so called" scroungers. Unless you introduce measures such as work sharing (P/T work is on the increase) or limit jobs to one per household.

You need to get beyond this idea that the jobless are scroungers.

Been into a supermarket really? Mine is now full of self checkout tills, so the days of till operator are limited. Pretty soon you'll walk out the store and your iphone/android phone will debit your bank account (Oyster card technology) so stores will only have a handfull of shelf stackers and a manager.

How soon before the fully automated store? Possibly in our life times and probably in the next ten years. Worrying because the growth in soft retail jobs, managed to obsorb some of the losses from industry.Coupled with fully automated internet shopping, this is the next wave of job losses.

[/quote

Less jobs = less tax how will the elites get their funding?

Edited by Zngland

ultimately it is this "convergence" that has caused the problem,all in the name of fairness.

it's been quite handy for the powers that be to flood the market with:

a)potential job applicants-to keep wages down

b)potential benefit claimants to keep taxes up

...and keep the two constantly squabbling to deflect blame onto people that really don't deserve it.

typical aristocrats.........behave badly and send for the whipping boy...not one whiff of personal responsibility.

well the whipping boy is getting a bit p**sed off at his lot in life,and is about to go on strike....or maybe ply his trade as a gay lapdancer...because he'll get less abuse,and more money.

little tarquin is going to have to learn to take his licks.

Edited by oracle

I've seen one, it was an experimental shop a 7-11 in HK it had self stacking shelves if you looked carefully you could see this robot trolley thing ducking into the cellar picking up an item and pushing it onto the back of the shelf.

In Japan I saw some freakier stuff bars which have no staff, you have vending machines all round sort of things.

In Japan there are robots which can cook meals, robot waiters in thailand, the future is dark with close to 100% structural unemployment...

The ones who have jobs will be the ones which maintain the robots, until robots can maintan themselves or are made with parts which need no maintainance. Chains and sprockets can be replaced by magnetic drive or soft low friction bearings which need far less maintainance and service time.

ultimately it is this "convergence" that has caused the problem,all in the name of fairness.

I dunno progress has reduced the jobs market considerably and although people say that these people can and will retrain to do other things I think they are wrong as firstly not everybody can retrain and secondly will there be enough jobs to retrain into?

With industrial farming/agriculture mass automation we can easily have less than 500,000 people running the whole country providing everything everybody needs. What to do with the other 61500000 people?

The box which changed Britain had a statistic at the end of it. 140,000 dockers in 1970. 11,000 dockers today, where are the 129,000 people going to find work? Especially when other things are being standardised and automated.

The box which changed Britain had a statistic at the end of it. 140,000 dockers in 1970. 11,000 dockers today, where are the 129,000 people going to find work? Especially when other things are being standardised and automated.

They could build some houses for a start. There's a shortage of them.

Just cut the benefits and they'll be leaving their sofas and flocking to the building sites.

(Oh no! The elite are forcing me to state the obvious. Tricked again, it must be a conspiracy.)