House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

getdoon_weebobby

Who Do You Hate More - Balls Or Brown ?

TOUGH CALL I NEED TIME TO THINK

had sort of forgotten about both till balls started talking complete and utter &^%* &&&& %$££ this morning

Balls without a shadow of a doubt. The thought that he can win the leadership election then the ******ing braindead of the UK would vote him to be PM terrifies me.

had sort of forgotten about both till balls started talking complete and utter &^%* &&&& %$££ this morning

..both chips from the same block ...stupidity and arrogance..... :rolleyes:

balls ( hate most )

brown

darling

i do actually think a tiny ( eg 0.01% ) bit of brown heart was in the right place

if balls ever becomes PM I'll be setting up in the basket case that is southern ireland

Yeah but Balls is in a very very marginal seat. A swing away from labour at the next election will see him out. That would be a whole lot funnier if he were leader of the opposition.

:lol:

let me think death by "budunga" or rectum gang rape. how about fxxkoff and die, the Labour Party is dead as sanity seeps into social conciousness.

There is no free lunch and indebtedness to keep the economic pretence going is over.

Wages must rise or living costs fall, businesses must be advantaged to set up and the sham of globilisation realized by all workers.

I'll tell you who I think if you tell me who has been the worst England manager.

Ron Greenwood.

Balls, Brown, equal both *****.

When is Brown going to get back in to the commons, the shivering ******.

Both ignorant, treasonous and bullying so a tough call.......on balance however it has to be little public school obese bully boy Balls; his scoffing about the privilege of the Tories given his own background and expense troughing is bile inducing; like Polly Toynbee at her worst.

Above both however and even Blair I would have to put Campbell; a man who has done more than any other to create and sum up the social and structural decline and moral descent of modern Britain.

Just like the 'right on' ex radical students on here love ranting on about Maggie in a pathetic 'things can only get better' death rattle, I hope the whole of the last Liebour leadership burn in hell.

Brown.

Balls is just another rent-a-gob like mandelsohn who doesnt really care about politics, just lining his own pocket. Probably like about 90% of the British public.

Brown on the other hand is a truly parasitic lifeform, getting off making others miserable.

There's a science fiction film, the name of which escapes me, where one of the characters can tell the future just by touching someone. This person shakes hands with the new President and then can see future nuclear armageddon. I imagine shaking hands with Ed Balls would lead to something similar. Odious character.

There's a science fiction film, the name of which escapes me, where one of the characters can tell the future just by touching someone. This person shakes hands with the new President and then can see future nuclear armageddon. I imagine shaking hands with Ed Balls would lead to something similar. Odious character.

The Dead Zone

Aye.

Balls and Cooper...a disgraceful pair of money grabbing shits.

"Officials also warned them that they had submitted the same claim, for the month of July 2006, twice. During much of the period covered by the records seen by The Daily Telegraph, Mr Balls and Miss Cooper submitted regular claims for food, usually totalling up to £600 a month.

MPs are entitled to claim up to £400 a month on their second-home allowance, but by both taking advantage of this rule, the couple were able to claim substantially more for a single household.

In total, they claimed £24,400 between them on their second-home allowance, slightly more than the £23,000 that could have been paid to an individual MP but less than the £46,000 maximum for two members.

In June 2008, Mr Balls and Miss Cooper were referred to the parliamentary sleaze watchdog over the designation of their second home, amid suggestions that it was improper for them to claim on the family house in London, where they lived during the week"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/5325590/Ed-Balls-and-Yvette-Cooper-flipped-homes-three-times-MPs-expenses.html

Anyone out there good with Photoshop?

Look at Balls in the picture from the Telegraph. Now stick a very short but thick moustache on his ugly mug...Voila! Now I wonder...who does he look like?