House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

worzel

Freaky Phone Behaviour

Having some weird cross line double call stuff going on with my land line, and heard of some funny business on a mates mobile. Anyone else experiencing any gremlins?

Yes, past few days a number of people have called my house. They had a ringing tone, but when I did not answer called me on my mobile. The house phone definitely did not ring in the house, but the call identifier showed that they had called.

Bizarre!

My phone rang with a client asking me to do some work a few weeks ago. thats pretty rare these days.

Crossed lines every time my son rings mobile to mobile. Could it be MI6 or the blast of electrically charged particles from the sun storm?

Crossed lines every time my son rings mobile to mobile. Could it be MI6 or the blast of electrically charged particles from the sun storm?

Interesting idea, it could be something to do with all the rain as well. Just spoke to my brother, who said that my Dad is also reporting strange goings on with his phone, again a totally separate area to where I live.

Failed to get through to two friends earlier.

Until you alerted me to the conspiracy, I'd just naïvely imagined they were out :ph34r:

You should report people who aren't in. They might be up to stuff! :huh: