House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

worzel

Mi6 Agent Found Dead

MI6 Agent Found Dead

I did a quick search for this as I figured we must have a thread on it already, but couldn't see it.

Secret agent found dead in his flat having not turned up for work for some time. I'd like to think that my employer would probably act a little quicker than that if I just didn't turn up to work without letting them know.

MI6 Agent Found Dead

I did a quick search for this as I figured we must have a thread on it already, but couldn't see it.

Secret agent found dead in his flat having not turned up for work for some time. I'd like to think that my employer would probably act a little quicker than that if I just didn't turn up to work without letting them know.

I laughed at this:

The force is treating the death as "suspicious and unexplained".

well he was found in a holdall in his bath. :lol:

Probably not work related though.

You think it would have been hill walking if it was work related? I would have thought it quite likely to be work related, not htat we would ever find out of course.

You think it would have been hill walking if it was work related? I would have thought it quite likely to be work related, not htat we would ever find out of course.

Only that the media were keen to stress this, but you might be right. Not everyone that works for MI6 is a "James Bond" though.

All of the news reports have been quick to point out how there is no evidence that it is linked to his job. Which is fair enough.

All with the exception of GMTV this morning. The dolly bird reporter was saying how he was possibly 'tortured for state secrets'. She then pointed out that the flat was owned by some russian company and so this was 'possibly Russia up to their old tricks'.

Speculation, much?!

:lol:

All of the news reports have been quick to point out how there is no evidence that it is linked to his job. Which is fair enough.

All with the exception of GMTV this morning. The dolly bird reporter was saying how he was possibly 'tortured for state secrets'. She then pointed out that the flat was owned by some russian company and so this was 'possibly Russia up to their old tricks'.

Speculation, much?!

:lol:

It's the Pakistani secret service... sending a message to Davy.

Swingin' on the Riviera one day

And then layin' in the Bombay alley next day

Oh no, you let the wrong word slip

While kissing persuasive lips

The odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Secret agent man, secret agent man

They've given you a number and taken away your name

Dresses in his wardrobe apparently according to a report on Fivelive.

As a result I have thrown out all my slingbacks and my lingerie collection :blink:

I dont believe you would throw them away over this.

Besides, those dresses were planted there by the russians according to GMTV, and may have just been triathlon suits mistaken for leotards.

I dont believe you would throw them away over this.

Maybe... maybe not...

Besides, those dresses were planted there by the russians according to GMTV, and may have just been triathlon suits mistaken for leotards.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I laughed at this:

well he was found in a holdall in his bath. :lol:

That's nothing. A kid in my year at school put another kid in my year in a cricket bag and then threw him down a flight of stairs... :huh:

I have two friends who work for GCHQ. At least one of them works on encryption (like I think this bloke did), so because he's working on raw data, he actually has higher security clearance than the prime minister. Thinking about it, he's beyond security clearance, because he's at the coal face getting the raw data in the first place. I have never thought of him as a spy, but he does have all the spy attributes. Keen skydiver, expert climber, superb shot, good with a latin quote, marathon runner, etc, etc. But to meet him, he's just a jolly hippy. Most people who meet him think he's a likeable laid-back buffoon, but he's shot through with steel. Quite an uncanny man.

I have two friends who work for GCHQ. At least one of them works on encryption (like I think this bloke did), so because he's working on raw data, he actually has higher security clearance than the prime minister. Thinking about it, he's beyond security clearance, because he's at the coal face getting the raw data in the first place. I have never thought of him as a spy, but he does have all the spy attributes. Keen skydiver, expert climber, superb shot, good with a latin quote, marathon runner, etc, etc. But to meet him, he's just a jolly hippy. Most people who meet him think he's a likeable laid-back buffoon, but he's shot through with steel. Quite an uncanny man.

Awesome. I love it when the quiet types reveal their inner skills and talents to you over time and have the inner confidence not to brag. Never underestimate anyone.

I have two friends who work for GCHQ.

Funny thing about GCHQ: they recruit graduates in the normal milk-round. I recollect looking through their literature as just a prospective employer, without even realising the cloak-and-dagger implications of working there. Work looked to be among the most interesting available anywhere.

Didn't apply to them, but that's because I wanted to work in London (a huge mistake, which I realised as soon as I suffered the London property market).

[bearLight/Oracle]

Gareth Williams, Same name as the gay rugby player, this is our overlords sending out a clear message that fudge nudgery will not be tolerated.

Body found in Pimlico: Pimms – a popular beverage in the pink circles, and lico I’ll leave to you.

Born in Holyhead, Hole? Head? - And, from Anglesey; now this bit cleaver, it’s almost taunting in it’s nature. If said in the Welsh accent it all becomes clear their telling you there’s an Angle See, their telling you to look for the link.

Very clever this illuminate lot

[/bearLight/Oracle]

I'm sure there's numbers in there too but I haven't got that long.

I have two friends who work for GCHQ. Quite an uncanny man.

You have blown his cover! :o

MI6 Agent Found Dead

A real waste of a fine mind.

article-1306383-0AED38B7000005DC-646_306x521.jpg

RIP.

but he does have all the spy attributes. Keen skydiver, expert climber, superb shot, good with a latin quote, marathon runner, etc, etc.

What has that got to do with spying ? IMO most spies will already live in countries with info that is wanted, be fat old men with lots of local contacts, and are highly unlikely to climb mountains to reach secret communciations masts. :)

Not that I would know - but the idea that there are 'James Bond' spies out there is a bit unlikely. Not worth the effort of all that training and years of trying to get into certain people in certain countries.

Just win over the people who are in there already. Much easier and likely to get you results.

I think most MI6 'spies' just act as go betweens and meeting makers. More like 'secret' PA's or co-ordinators I reckon than James Bond :)

Is there any conceivable way that a body can be found in these circumstances and no crime having been committed ?

It depends on your definition of crime.It sounds like a sex game gone wrong.The common one involves breathplay to intensify an orgasm.The trouble is unless you are very skilled at it it's alarmingly easy for someone to die.Quite likely the partner then panicked and left the scene fearing a manslaughter charge.Either that or Tony Blair did it,he seems to have done everything else.