House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Mach 3 Turbo Blades About £9 For 5

I thought the competition commission was looking into the pricing of razor blades?

Grow a beard.....

Grow a beard.....

Time to add razor blades to the stash of beans, gold and guns then. Beards and beans are never a good combination..... it pays to be prepared.

Clippers. £20. 8 years ago. Saves money and looks manly. Lumberjack shirt not included.

Will also come in handy when conscription comes back for WWIII. ;)

Clippers. £20. 8 years ago. Saves money and looks manly. Lumberjack shirt not included.

Will also come in handy when conscription comes back for WWIII. ;)

You won't need them, the radiation will make it fall out. ;)

I've lost touch with Gillette.... how many blades does the Mach 3 Turbo have? 8, 9, more?

:lol:

look like my step by step guide,

Mac3, 5( whatever they're called now, wilkinson sword, many others) 3 differerents types of trimmers, electric shavers, goatee shaved it off)

I've lost touch with Gillette.... how many blades does the Mach 3 Turbo have? 8, 9, more?

razors.gif

We could hit an infinite number of blades per razor as early as 2015.

post-8808-12827122620024_thumb.gif

They should just invent one really sharp one.

Proctor and gamble who own the filleted brand own the patent for a laser cut ceramic razor that is 100 times sharper than steel, never goes rusty and lasts for years. Shockingly they bought patent to shelve it.

Whilst on this subject did you know those little plastic 'safety' covers are designed as a damp retainer to ensure the razor deteriorates as fast as possible. Internally were described as water retaining clips until someone thought good idea to ensure that doesn't get out

Note that filleted is the predictive txt version of gillette.

Stop believing the marketing about "The best a man can get". It isn't. Switch to an old fashioned safety razor like the Merkur 34c

Merkur

Have bought 100 blades online (well over 18 - 20 months of shaving) for £10.

Throw in a real badger brush and some Geo F Trumper shave cream, and you won't turn back.

Multi-blades just cause irritation and ingrown hairs... (and lock consumers to a particular brand)

The clue is in the title.

The worst thing about gillette, isn't the fact that they're soon going to have 10 razors on a single head with a free vibrator, it's the god awful adverts! The ones that were on a couple of months back had a computerised Roger Federer playing tennis.

Fortunately I only shave once or twice a week, I'm no cave man!

Hey Gilette, I got an idea how you can make more money.

See those 5 blades, just make 1 good blade, and 4 poor ones. That way they need replacing much sooner.

Also, those shave gels/foams add a touch of salt and a oxidising agent to corrode the blades sooner

Muahhhahaa PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT!

If Tiger Woods advertises a brand it must surely have credibility.

We all want to know what Tiger was thinking about.

Pass the sick bag for the most indulgent, cringing toe curling advert ever made...

Electric clippers, to trim the stubble. Saves a fortune on blades and shaving gel. I could do with mains powered clippers however, I'm currently using rechargeable Duracell batteries.