House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Bristol Josie Wins Bb!

The 25-year-old will now join a number of famous faces from previous series to battle it out in Ultimate Big Brother.

thunderdome.jpg

Mmm... I can see it now.

I stopped watching big bro ages ago once they tried to get the creme de la creme of retards on the program!

The way that Jade Goody was portrayed so positively in the media really wound me up, the thick bint became a poster child of the youth and when ever you watch a lot of these reality shows now, they all appear to be copying her ineptitude. I may not be too s*** hot at spelling, but at least I know where East Anglia is!

The 25-year-old will now join a number of famous faces from previous series to battle it out in Ultimate Big Brother.

twelve spastics all in a room, the winner is the first one to fit all the shapes into a shape'o'ball thingy

Zjt7.jpg

I stopped watching big bro ages ago once they tried to get the creme de la creme of retards on the program!

The way that Jade Goody was portrayed so positively in the media really wound me up, the thick bint became a poster child of the youth and when ever you watch a lot of these reality shows now, they all appear to be copying her ineptitude. I may not be too s*** hot at spelling, but at least I know where East Anglia is!

It's East Angular.

Everyone knows that. innit?

What's Big Brother?

Tis a once popular program on the televisual display box Your Eminence.

You wouldn't like it. It's full of lost souls and fornicators.