House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Catwoman Sought!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3107733/Cruel-woman-dumps-cat-in-bin.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

The chubby grey-haired woman, aged around 50, is filmed stroking tabby Lola on a wall outside a house.

But she then suddenly grabs the four-year-old cat by the scruff of the neck before throwing it into a wheelie bin and slamming the lid closed.

She then calmly walks away.

Terrified Lola was trapped in the bin for 15 HOURS before her owners Stephanie Andrews-Mann and husband Darryl finally found her the following morning.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3107733/Cruel-woman-dumps-cat-in-bin.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News#ixzz0xSmXCscR

This has been all over the net and social networking sites. She's going to get karma big time.

This has been all over the net and social networking sites. She's going to get karma big time.

How do you know this wasnt the karma coming back? A lot of people dont like cats who come on their garden and sht everywhere. Did you know you can run cats over with impunity? Thats right people, they count as wild feral animals.

More interestingly, who has cctv pointing at their bin?

They sound like really nice neighbours, offering up someone to the court of public opinion rather than dealing with it themselves (or ringing the council, or RSPCA, or Police etc.).

Did you know you can run cats over with impunity? Thats right people, they count as wild feral animals.

I once ran over someones cat.

The owner was rather upset, so it didn't seem the right time to tell him it was just another wild feral animal ;)

It would be kind of funny if she is publicly named and the fury of the internet flash mob is turned on her.

She will then wish she had not done this, when people are putting sh1t through her letterbox, bricking in her windows, assaulting and spitting on her in the street, etc.

Let's hope she is identified soon..... then the fun will begin!

The house bristling with CCTV suggests there is a problem, who is this guy, why does he need so many CCTV cameras? (Edited, read about the car being knocked by other cars but that wont help, still Sounds like there is a back story...)

They sound like really nice neighbours, offering up someone to the court of public opinion rather than dealing with it themselves (or ringing the council, or RSPCA, or Police etc.).

Having experienced sh1tty neighbours, I'd say there is a fair chance they'd already done that and found it to be a waste of time.

cat-682_1111349a.jpg

LOOK it's an EVIL SELFISH HOME OWNING (House worth £325,000) BOOMER!

Haha surprised the paper didn't mention what her house was worth.

People around 50 seem to be a nasty bunch allround imo

That is a pretty clear image.The fact that she is walking suggests that she is local so it should be easy to pick her up.Maybe apply Sharia law and tip her into a wheelie bin for a day.

More interestingly, who has cctv pointing at their bin?

Probably keeping an eye out in case filthy renter scum start rifling through their bins looking for dinner.

I'm disappointed in the tabloid headline writer missing out on "Woman dumps pussy in wheelie bin". :rolleyes:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Woman Who Put Cat In Bin Identified

A woman who was filmed putting a cat in a wheelie bin has been offered police protection after being identified by the RSPCA...

:blink:

Sky News

This is the top story for the second day running! :lol:

Nah, I'm chuffed the evil old witch has been thrown to the wolves that is the reactionary public. What goes around comes around and all that.

Nah, I'm chuffed the evil old witch has been thrown to the wolves that is the reactionary public. What goes around comes around and all that.

Agree, nasty old cow. Just another example of the meaningless aggression that afflicts our society, as to if you like cats or not is not the point.

In my opinion, this is the most PERFECT way to expose scumbags like this Witch. There should be more of it! I applaud it! Now, let's hope some clandestine animal liberation front kind of thing get involved!

Agree, nasty old cow. Just another example of the meaningless aggression that afflicts our society, as to if you like cats or not is not the point.

+1

My wife hates cats - and yet would utterly condemn what this woman has done.

I'm a bit sceptical about this story. :unsure: Cat trapped in bin for 15 hours!

I don't own a cat or study their behaviour much but am I correct in thinking that:

Cats are athletic creatures, they would a) get some purchase on the rim however narrow b )figure out how to head butt/ push the lid up c) get a narrow gap and they would be out.

Say 15 minutes if it was a disabled elderly cat, 1.5 minutes for a fit one. A fraction of that time if the bin was full.

Or it would make a hell of a racket, alerting a passer by?

But it's on youtube so it must be true, right? :rolleyes:

I am sure there is a story of neighbourly conflict that led to this, if only our talented Sun reporters could find it.