House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GordonBrownSpentMyFuture

Daily Mail: Liz Jones' Bust

... because she's moaning about her tits.

LIZ JONES: Big bosoms are the new must-have accessory. Good news for real women? No, just another way to make them feel inadequate

The magazine contained an unfortunate double whammy: a feature on how women in Paris were undergoing breast reduction surgery so they could look better in clothes.

I kept this magazine clutched to my chest for months (I never walked anywhere without something held against my breasts to hide them and stop them swinging), before finally plucking up courage to visit a plastic surgeon.

Aged 29, I had them cut off. The nipples were re-positioned. And even though the operation was painful, expensive and meant I couldn't drive a car or lift anything or lie on my front for six months, when I got home and looked in the mirror, I realised I instantly looked younger and thinner and - here's the thing - so much more fashionable.

I now hate women with breasts: I look at those who expose their sweaty cleavages and think, hmm, how slutty, I bet they use them to get ahead at work.

I comfort myself with the knowledge these big-busted broads will never look good in Prada or Jil Sander or Helmut Lang. The problem is, I still hate my breasts, even though they are what I thought, until this season, fashionably small. I still live with the scars of my lifelong battle with fashion.

My breasts still blight my life: they repel men, my flat chest seems incapable of holding up a strapless dress. I can never look at myself topless in a bathroom mirror. The nipples are stretched, and a strange shape. I had surgery again to try to get rid of the scars, and it only made them worse, and me poorer.

Fashion made me hate my breasts. Now, I am supposed to love them again. I'm sick of the schizophrenia. Why should women fit fashion? Shouldn't it fit us, our bodies and our lives?

Nut bar.

She's acting like this is a new thing? Women wanting big boobs?

Oh mercy...

'Fashion made me hate my breasts. Now, I am supposed to love them again. I'm sick of the schizophrenia'

What a sheep this woman is.

She's acting like this is a new thing? Women wanting big boobs?

Oh mercy...

'Fashion made me hate my breasts. Now, I am supposed to love them again. I'm sick of the schizophrenia'

What a sheep this woman is.

She is also the most popular newspaper columnist in the country and has been for years and years and years. I despair really.

One of my colleagues has recently had to have a double masectomy due to cancer. She bravely makes light of it but it's obviously upset her. Someone who has had major surgery purely for reasons of vanity and then thinks we all want to read about it in the news garners no sympathy from me. :angry:

Why are women so self conscious about breasts. If you tell her shes got a pretty face, its a compliment, if you tell her she has nice breasts, its sexual harassment/sexism.

Both are just parts of the anatomy at the end of the day. Even if you tell her she has a pretty face you might still mean shes a borderline retarded bimbo.

I dont think boobs ever went out of 'fashion'. Just fashion is run by a bunch of homosexual men who think woman have to look even more skinny/dainty/mincing than them.

Anyway, Liz Jones has bigger problems than her boobs. And most these women (and probably some men too in fat Britain) who get reductions are obese anyway.

Nut bar.

This photo has the same expression seen in countless dating site ads, and to me says "I'm a desperate psycho, run away fast, and don't look back".

The most popular columnist in the country? What does that say about the UK? :wacko:

Liz_Jones.jpg

post-14186-12825807762241_thumb.jpg

Does she have any redeeming features at all or is she, as I suspect, 100% a ****?

Edit:- Can I say knob instead then?

She's a very bright woman.

She makes stuff up right and left, which is quite creative in itself.

And she knows exactly how to appeal to low-IQ and plebeian thought . . . like Simon thing of X-factor. Who'da thunk covers bands would have replaced any kind original musical development in a country with such a brilliant tradition of innovation.

Like nipple repositioning, it's barely necessary or desirable, and most people don't want it. But, they love to read about it. She knows her audience as a writer, even if it's an anathema to the rest of us.

Nipple Repositioning

I dont think boobs ever went out of 'fashion'. Just fashion is run by a bunch of homosexual men who think woman have to look even more skinny/dainty/mincing than them.

That is exactly what is wrong with fashion - and therefore influences on to those terrible 'lifestyle' magazines which zoom in on normal women stick a big circle around perfectly normal body parts with derogatory comments about them being fat.

The influnce of homosexual men in fashion is hugely damaging, imagine what the models would look like if it was your typical straight man running the catwalks.... I could guarrentee the new 'ideal' woman would have ample busts and ample everything else (up to a point as lard is very rarely a good look) not be some emaciated child with no 'womanly' features at all.

Jeez, I hope it isn't true that there is a plastic surgeon out there who would cut the breasts off a physically healthy but mentally ill (believe she is open about years of anorexia) woman.

Jeez, I hope it isn't true that there is a plastic surgeon out there who would cut the breasts off a physically healthy but mentally ill (believe she is open about years of anorexia) woman.

Cool thought. I think you have just made the case for Ethical Nipple Repositioning.

Worth a registered charity and a Government grant anyday.

Save our Big British Boobs! Especially from Gay Frog Fashionistas!

I caught a part of a programme where a woman (looked perfect to me before the op but she wanted C''s) had her inserts implanted via her belly button , ferchrissakes ! ... so the scar would not show ....gross ..the surgeon was hammering away with ...what looked like a vacuum cleaner pipe up through the navel under the skin but over the rib cage .........The empty bags were then sent deflated up trough the tube , brutally manipulated into place , them pumped up via a connecting tube and a self sealing valve ..... turned over at this point .....

It just did not look safe ...cant imagine what pain she would have been in once the meds kicked out !

Seriously not good

That is exactly what is wrong with fashion - and therefore influences on to those terrible 'lifestyle' magazines which zoom in on normal women stick a big circle around perfectly normal body parts with derogatory comments about them being fat.

The influnce of homosexual men in fashion is hugely damaging, imagine what the models would look like if it was your typical straight man running the catwalks.... I could guarrentee the new 'ideal' woman would have ample busts and ample everything else (up to a point as lard is very rarely a good look) not be some emaciated child with no 'womanly' features at all.

Wow absolutely and not something I'd ever really considered since I have no interest in "fashion" whatsoever nor the vacuous people who claim it as an "interest".

It's an area of commerce (I'm loathed to call it an "industry") that is socially damaging and which preys upon the young and impressionable and the insecure and mentally ill.

I'm not sure whether Liz Jones cynically fabricates her opinions and experiences just for the sake of selling her articles and making money, having created a persona that simply shares her name and resemblance, or whether she is in actual fact a tormented debt-ridden narcissist who requires genuine psychiatric help.

Either way, she's as damaging as those that she vilifies as there wouldn't be a market for it if there wasn't a demand.

Message to Liz... Don't worry about your flat tits and inverted nips.

With a face that looks like a satellite dish I would suggest your money could have been spent better elsewhere.

Definitely a paper bag job!

Message to Liz... Don't worry about your flat tits and inverted nips.

With a face that looks like a satellite dish I would suggest your money could have been spent better elsewhere.

Definitely a paper bag job!

All 50+ women who try to look like 25 year olds end up looking like that.

Just age gracefully fer christ sakes.