House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Return Of The Card Sharks: Banks Luring Millions Deeper Into Debt With 'reckless' Credit Cards

So much for stimulating the economy by paying wages. Your only chance is to defraud a bank. Not hard work if you know what you are doing and are prepared to move.

Remember the "X-files"...............remember that poster in Mulders office........."I want to believe" & a photo of a blag UFO...........These sheep want to believe as well!

Believe that some how, some way they can borrow from one card to pay the others off Then jump ship to the next. Sadly it means yet ANOTHER baleout down the line!

Mike

They're desperate to pump the money supply now that houses are dead.

They'll be paying punters to use interest free credit cards before this is all over.

Chinese trade surplus just keeps on rising - giving away free money is the only way they'll keep their plates in the air, until PM's Malacca Straights conflict brings it to an abrupt end.

In the meantime it's probably a rational response to take their free money, as much as you can get your hands on, then default. It's almost a no-brainer now to be honest.

edit: typos

Edited by Frank Sidebottom

They'll be paying punters to use interest free credit cards before this is all over.

Chinese trade surplus just keeps on rising - giving away free money is the only way they'll keep their plates in the air, until PM's Malacca Straights conflict brings it to an abrupt end.

In the meantime it's probably a rational response to take their free money, as much as you can get your hands on, then default. It's almost a no-brainer now to be honest.

1. Build up credit rating

2. Borrow to hilt

3. Go on benefits and max out credit

4. Emigrate with tidy pile, or default after having a few years of free fun

yep, for anybody who has nothing to speak of or a few grand, no assets but a good credit record, it is as you say a no brainer, You could probably get up to at least 50K maybe more one way or another, given the record defaults that are coming round the corner there will have to be some sort of debt forgiveness ,light touch applied, there are simply too many for it not to happen

There was a point - around the time I was getting weekly mailshots of 'interest free' credit card cheques, and my wife was getting regular offers of pre-approved loans - that I wondered when the Credit Card companies would reach the stage of mailing their customers bundles of £20 notes, with some small print saying that they came from the account, and that responsible customers would simply pay the cash back in if they didn't want it.

There was a point - around the time I was getting weekly mailshots of 'interest free' credit card cheques, and my wife was getting regular offers of pre-approved loans - that I wondered when the Credit Card companies would reach the stage of mailing their customers bundles of £20 notes, with some small print saying that they came from the account, and that responsible customers would simply pay the cash back in if they didn't want it.

They got to the stage of mailing out "credit card cheques" which almost amount to the same thing! :o

I guess the only really profitable, growth business is sub prime credit card lending, and with a guaranteed bail out by the hostages err tax payers when it goe's t*ts up, why not?

Edited by Sir John Steed