House Price Crash Forum

They Just Could Not Stop Taxing (£250 A Year To Park)

Mega

HOLA441
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest UK Debt Slave

The people will do NOTHING

They will bend over and take up the ar$e until the government has relinquished them of everything.

Fact is, it's already so bad, it isn't worth getting out of bed and working for a living anymore unless you are in the public sector

HOLA444

If this actually gets implemented I think people will revolt, especially if it comes directly out of their wage packet. The cost of getting out of bed and going to work is already far too high. The UK is the most perverted place on earth. You are working towards a pension that doesn't exist, paying expenses to MPs who hate you, paying huge petrol taxes, paying for illegal immigrants, paying a premium for new cars and still paying astronomic prices for houses. Just remember that the roads you are paying for are even more congested because of illegal immigration. Eventually it won't matter because there will be absolutely nobody able or willing to work.

HOLA445

This has been on the agenda for a while. Congestion charge by the back door, and I love the BS from Hampshire council, talking about the need to "redress the imbalance between free commuter parking for some staff at office complexes" and "parking for other staff in public spaces where payment is required"

Rural area are playing with fire, in all seriousness. Businesses will simply leave, and so they should.

The willingness of councils to gleefully slash their own wrists is seemingly endless.

HOLA446

This has been on the agenda for a while. Congestion charge by the back door, and I love the BS from Hampshire council, talking about the need to "redress the imbalance between free commuter parking for some staff at office complexes" and "parking for other staff in public spaces where payment is required"

Rural area are playing with fire, in all seriousness. Businesses will simply leave, and so they should.

The willingness of councils to gleefully slash their own wrists is seemingly endless.

Only a council could come up with bizarre logic such as "redressing the imbalance". If the business is paying rates on the building and parking spaces that should suffice. I hope, like you, that businesses leave. Perhaps they'll just employ even more offshore staff, who don't need to park their ****ing rickshaws in Hampshire.

Why are council workers such tossers? They all seem to be inefficient grey sickly people. It's really a club for the virtually unemployable. This is what happens when modern medicine trumps natural selection.

You will no longer be able to ask someone if they own a car at an interview. The question will more taboo than asking if someone is pregnant, black, one-legged, gay, a treehugger, soap dodger, transexual or a former Labour PM .

Last one out flush the toilet.

HOLA447
HOLA448

They will bend over and take up the ar$e until the government has relinquished them of everything.

Fact is, it's already so bad, it isn't worth getting out of bed and working for a living anymore unless you are in the public sector

Hey UK Debt Slave,

Did you ever manage to make it out to Astoria?

I have my citizenship interview on Tuesday.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

They still havent got it. :( People dont want the services they insist on providing, so they dont want clever ways to be taxed to provide them.

Maybe I should rethink my idea to buy in this country, its not going to get better is it?

Buy a small house with land, earn less and spend less and you pay less tax.

This is yet another policy that makes great good sense for London and other big cities, but elsewhere is just a money grab and another tax on business.

HOLA4411

I am speechless-I am without speech.

Just read between the lines - they always shoot themselves in the foot!

'They' Common Purpose, don't need the money - it is to be spent on a grandiose plan to price the proles off the roads! It's their intention.

Councils were ordered by the Government to find new ways of raising money.

"This may not change behaviour but could raise money for public transport."

But Stephen Joseph, the executive director of the Campaign for Better Transport, said: “We support any move on a workplace parking levy, but it needs to be part of a broader strategy with the money linked to alternatives to the car, such as in Nottingham where the money is going into a local tram scheme.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

If this actually gets implemented I think people will revolt, especially if it comes directly out of their wage packet. The cost of getting out of bed and going to work is already far too high. The UK is the most perverted place on earth. You are working towards a pension that doesn't exist, paying expenses to MPs who hate you, paying huge petrol taxes, paying for illegal immigrants, paying a premium for new cars and still paying astronomic prices for houses. Just remember that the roads you are paying for are even more congested because of illegal immigration. Eventually it won't matter because there will be absolutely nobody able or willing to work.

The best trained donkeys in the world will not revolt.

Infact, these councils and businesses could raise even more money by charging a premium for the 'best' parking spots. Perhaps even a bay with your name on only you can park in.

Imagine how inferior you'll be able to make your colleagues feel. Imagine how inferior you'll feel if you have to park where you can.

Get a private bay. You'll look fabulous. You know you want to.

HOLA4415

Infact, these councils and businesses could raise even more money by charging a premium for the 'best' parking spots. Perhaps even a bay with your name on only you can park in.

Imagine how inferior you'll be able to make your colleagues feel. Imagine how inferior you'll feel if you have to park where you can.

Worryingly, I think you are right.

You only have to look at those who willingly pay extra at theme parks to park nearer the entrance and 'virtual' queue.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The best trained donkeys in the world will not revolt. :lol::lol::lol:

v good, and the winners of this years donkey derby (sponsored by Sky Sports) are from the UK, in fact, they took the first 60 million places.

Edited by campervanman

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Won't have to tax revenues falling[ zombie economy].

The "cut cloth" solution ignored,"blood stone" solution followed ,

imminent collapse or severe service cuts a done deal.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest UK Debt Slave

Hey UK Debt Slave,

Did you ever manage to make it out to Astoria?

I have my citizenship interview on Tuesday.

Nope

Insufficient assets

They no longer count property equity as an asset so you need to be cash rich to qualify

So after much expense, reams of paperwork and bull$hit, my emigration plans turned to dust.

HOLA4424

Worryingly, I think you are right.

You only have to look at those who willingly pay extra at theme parks to park nearer the entrance and 'virtual' queue.

I know a Chinese guy who pays 100 pounds/ month (1/3 of his salary at a bank) for a car parking space at his workplace in Shanghai. This makes me think, people will be happy to pay 250/ year to keep their parking privelidge.

HOLA4425