House Price Crash Forum
Mrs Palin

Live The Dream

Location Location Location, Sought after rural village (so the estate agents say)  Check out the street view.    http://www.rightmove...y-26355055.html Now what would you offer?  

IMO the street view looks better than the estate agent's shot, mainly because there's no pikey St George's flag in the street view, where as the EA has given us an honest insight into the voting intentions of the neighbours!

IMO the street view looks better than the estate agent's shot, mainly because there's no pikey St George's flag in the street view, where as the EA has given us an honest insight into the voting intentions of the neighbours!

+1

no chav flags in street view

Location Location Location, Sought after rural village (so the estate agents say)  Check out the street view.    http://www.rightmove...y-26355055.html Now what would you offer?  

It's a bog standard terrace house, in a reasonable area. I guess most people here would work in Dover or Folkestone, maybe for one of the ferry companies, so that would mean a salary of ~18K - 20K? There maybe a young baby in the house, so based on that I would say it should be selling for say 80 - 100K.

****** & ******* are delighted to offer to the market this ....

Totally off topic but does anyone hope the generic listing waffle will change one day to something different, if equally annoying?

Sorry, don't see the problem with the location. Kids stuff in the drive presents a relatively positve picture to me

tim

Look really closely, it is not just an England supporter with happy little children playing with an odd toy, there are three families Spewing out of these houses, These are not family homes they are homes for fussy, neat, flowery, window box gardening, boomer pensioners who have retired to a life of bliss by the sea or house proud nesting first time buyers googooing over their first newborn. For 130k a family should be able to afford a FAMILY house ie front garden, a good sized back garden, swings maybe even a garage for the bikes and peddle cars where dad can mend things without having to take the table out to the front street/road. 130 Thousand Pounds for a life where no one living there can possibly be happy, The pensioners are probably going bonkers, their retirement ruined by families who do not have enough space to live, love laugh and play. Zoom in on both houses next door to the neat house for sale, this little snapshot has captured life in this so called sought after cullde-shack where housing has become so crazy, overpriced and unsuitable for ALL who live there. Anyway that's what I could see and it sent a chill right through me.

Edited by Mrs Palin