House Price Crash Forum

Two Women Per Week Killed By Their Partners/ex-Partners

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

HOLA441

tongue.gif Having actually stooped to reading some of your exchanges with - IMO - reputable others, and seen their replies to you, I now feel quite honoured to be singled out for any sort of criticism from you.

"Search back under Ab Fabs posts, also try Aunt Jess. It's never overt.... what is the opposite of misogyny? It's more of a running sore that’s never too far away in AJ/AFs postings."

This insidious post was a tissue of lies but structured, so as to create prejudice and doubt in the readers of my posts.

"Never overt" implying that if readers can't spot it, the inference is that they lack your skill your powers of analysis. I reckon you are a troll aiming to rid these boards of established posters by drawing them into slanging matches and telling lies.

As you were: move along - nothing to see.

That's quite some edit there AJ.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Prison doesn't stop abuse, it increases it.

Some people make bad choices, find out they are bad choices and then carry on making them anyway. Secondary gain and all that.

That's up to them.

Well if some folk aren't safe to be let loose and prison makes 'em worse, mayhap the DP will come into its own.ph34r.gif

HOLA443

One thing you didn't mention is that being arrested, even in itself, can have serious consequences. For starters it means that a DNA sample is taken from you and added to the PNC. snip

Yes, this is another outrage entertained by the Labout Government control freaks.

A friend of mine was stopped routinely at exit at Dover Ferry port, complete with loaded car and family..

Fine, but he said his steering wheel was swabbed and he was waved on. He didnt know why and didnt ask.

Is this a DNA check???? fracking outrageous.

HOLA444

Fine, but he said his steering wheel was swabbed and he was waved on. He didnt know why and didnt ask.

That's probably drugs or explosives or that;s what they told me.

On Topic if people are living together and were once in love or lust then it;s never going to be easy to police what

goes on in their shared house. Also some charities say 20% of abusers are women, those men invovled must have

an even tougher time getting protection.

HOLA445

So long as women are attracted towards agressive/unstable men!

+1

Women aren't satisfied with a man who worships the ground they walk on; they want them to loathe, abuse, ignore and abandon everyone else, especially other women because only then can they feel "special".

I'm sure there is some hierachy of relationships that women have, ranging from least to most favourable. "Man who cares for everyone" is almost at the bottom, whilst "man who was violent to previous partners but is (so far) doting on new partner" seems to be almost right at the top. Perhaps somebody of the female gender could elighten us on the full list?

HOLA446

+1

Women aren't satisfied with a man who worships the ground they walk on; they want them to loathe, abuse, ignore and abandon everyone else, especially other women because only then can they feel "special".

I'm sure there is some heirachy of relationships that women have, ranging from least to most favourable. "Man who cares for everyone" is almost at the bottom, whilst "man who was violent to previous partners but is (so far) doting on new partner" seems to be almost right at the top. Perhaps somebody of the female gender could elighten us on the full list?

It is quite understandable that women disrespect, and therefore do not fancy, those males who let themselves get walked all over. But unfortunately some of them they take this too far and think that males who do the opposite and act like c^nts to everyone around them are to be admired.

That's fine. But you generally find that these females are the ones that either get abused, killed or left to wash up on internet forums trolling.

HOLA447

I think that was quite insightful.

But obviously not something women would want to admit.

A few points in this thread must go down on my list of "things I wish I knew when I was 16" :lol:

HOLA448

I've known of a few situations of pretty serious domestic abuse (against women and children). Personally, I would never have guessed the men involved who do such terrible things. Honestly, they seemed like such nice guys. One broke his two year old sons collarbones, both of them, on separate occasions.

It is surprising what some people are capable of but once you know then you know, no matter how pleasant they are otherwise its time to move on, instantly.

HOLA449

Many of the threads started ln here are about topics which are everyday occurences AND which have been debated ad nauseum. ...

I can see that discussion of serious issues is not your forte, or indeed the forte of the majority on here, therefore I am the one who is out of step and I need to take measures to correct this.

When I raised the issue of less than perfect parents (hardly an ad nauseum issue) I was declared to be "obsessed" by some troll who has since left for some forum that has no sustainable future. Yet as I pointed out here, the murder of children at the hands of their parents is currently on a par with the muder of partners (who have a choice of whether to stay).

As such, I'm not that surprised by the reaction your post has elicited. Perhaps you should leave the majority here and find solace amongst the trolls who found me to be "obsessed"?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I think that was quite insightful.

But obviously not something women would want to admit.

A few points in this thread must go down on my list of "things I wish I knew when I was 16" :lol:

If you want to know what attracts women, never listen to what women say. They don't even know themselves.

Either find yourself someone who knows (although usually they don't themselves - just copy what they do, ie act like a tw@t), or join one of the online communities who do.

They may take things a bit too far as a little knowledge is a bad thing, but they'll help you more than the usual feminine pleasantries like "just be yourself", or "give it time".

HOLA4412

+1

I'm sure there is some hierachy of relationships that women have, ranging from least to most favourable. "Man who cares for everyone" is almost at the bottom, whilst "man who was violent to previous partners but is (so far) doting on new partner" seems to be almost right at the top. Perhaps somebody of the female gender could elighten us on the full list?

We (me an 'er) thank you for that. We've been reading this thread and the other one and can see both sides and come to the conclusions that both are right and both are wrong. Your insight leads us down a path neither one of us has travelled before and it has a ring of truth to it that explains way more than just abusive male behaviour. We are still discussing it between ourselves, and all the implications, but it is so rare to come across a truly new idea that we felt you should get kudos.

HOLA4413

If you want to know what attracts women, never listen to what women say. They don't even know themselves.

Either find yourself someone who knows (although usually they don't themselves - just copy what they do, ie act like a tw@t), or join one of the online communities who do.

They may take things a bit too far as a little knowledge is a bad thing, but they'll help you more than the usual masculine pleasantries like "just be yourself", or "give it time".

Just for interest and curiosity, I have changed all the female references in your post to male.

How does it read? Does it strike you as fair, accurate or representative?And if you don't like it, how might females feel at being lumped thus into one homogenous mass?

Either way I am having trouble making sense of it whether it reads for male or female.

What exactly are you trying to say?

HOLA4414

Just for interest and curiosity, I have changed all the female references in your post to male.

How does it read? Does it strike you as fair, accurate or representative?And if you don't like it, how might females feel at being lumped thus into one homogenous mass?

Either way I am having trouble making sense of it whether it reads for male or female.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Women aren't honest about what they look for because if they were they'd feel like a slut. There is no such social pressure for blokes so we are entirely honest.

Keep on trolling.

HOLA4415

I don't have a problem with that.

I think the statement is probably true of both sexes. Look at what people do, not what they say. Not hard to fathom really is it.

It's about latent instinctual human behaviour, not what the brain decides is right or wrong, or what comes out of a persons mouth/keyboard. Our biology and chemistry is usually the ultimate decider of our actions.

Talk is cheap.

There is no such social pressure for blokes so we are entirely honest.

Naah, we're just as bad.

HOLA4416

Women aren't honest about what they look for because if they were they'd feel like a slut. There is no such social pressure for blokes so we are entirely honest.

Keep on trolling.

And that because I challenge your sweeping generalisations about females and poor literacy skills?

Y

HOLA4417

And that because I challenge your sweeping generalisations about females and poor literacy skills?

Y

It is quite clear that if women want to learn how to attract males, they should speak to males. If we're being honest we'll tell you to slim down.

If men want to know how to attract women, they should also speak to males. That is because women lie about their intentions. Women will tell you to "be yourself", "be nice", "be sensitive and courteous", when in reality it is a numbers' game and men should just get out there and try it on with everyone until they get lucky.

I know plenty of men who only realised this in their 30s and then went out to play the field and found it incredibly easier than when they were acting like nice people.

Such is how it is.

Of course you don't want men to know this for the same reason that men don't like women wearing make-up. We like to see what's naturally there.

HOLA4418

Keep on trolling.

That about sums it up.

Men are entirely visually driven and have no problem in being that way. Some will lie and pretend to be all 'new man' but they're still checking out the hooters behind their missus' back

I went out with a lass for a couple of months who was a good mate with loads in comon. Problem was I just didn't fancy her, all very wiered. Still mates though.

How many women will go through a lifetime of this lie just because the fella ticks enough of the rest of the boxes?

Men really aren't that complicated.

HOLA4419

I've known of a few situations of pretty serious domestic abuse (against women and children). Personally, I would never have guessed the men involved who do such terrible things. Honestly, they seemed like such nice guys. One broke his two year old sons collarbones, both of them, on separate occasions.

By quoting my post above this statement, are you arguing that it's justified to arrest (and possibly even prosecute) a certain number of innocent men in order to be sure of getting the guilty ones?

HOLA4420

That about sums it up.

Men are entirely visually driven and have no problem in being that way. Some will lie and pretend to be all 'new man' but they're still checking out the hooters behind their missus' back

I went out with a lass for a couple of months who was a good mate with loads in comon. Problem was I just didn't fancy her, all very wiered. Still mates though.

How many women will go through a lifetime of this lie just because the fella ticks enough of the rest of the boxes?

Men really aren't that complicated.

Thats just not true, I have split up with more than one girl when I realised they werent as intelligent as they first appeared or that we had nothing in common. You can think with the little brain for a month or two but eventually the main brain takes over.

HOLA4421

Thats just not true, I have split up with more than one girl when I realised they werent as intelligent as they first appeared or that we had nothing in common. You can think with the little brain for a month or two but eventually the main brain takes over.

True that.

But if you were female you'd be saying that "we weren't compatible" rather than that she was a thicko.

HOLA4422

Thats just not true, I have split up with more than one girl when I realised they werent as intelligent as they first appeared or that we had nothing in common. ...

I'm thinking this whole thread needs a "health warning" along the lines of

"WARNING : contains unapologetically sweeping statements that some viewers may find offensive!"

But that's half the fun of threads like this. The sensitive should take heed and avoid. The rest are encouraged to bat the ball straight back! B)

.. and may I just add tha there is nothing funny about violence, especially to women, just in case my flippant remarks above caused offense.

I'm afraid I'm rather old fashioned in that regard. Sure I love watching Kate Beckinsale kick the cr@p outta werewolves, but I get the impression that we are moving towards too equal a society where some younger males actually believe women in general make reasonable sparring partners.

I was appalled to see some youtube clip of a boy pushing a girl into and over a fence on the telly. "Hello you dopey little sh!t" was my reaction., "that is not the way to physically interact with the fairer sex!" Maybe he was just trying to get her attention or something? Who knows? Personaly I blame Snoop Dogg ..

HOLA4423

I'm thinking this whole thread needs a "health warning" along the lines of

"WARNING : contains unapologetically sweeping statements that some viewers may find offensive!"

But that's half the fun of threads like this. The sensitive should take heed and avoid. The rest are encouraged to bat the ball straight back! B)

Indeed, I was just thinking of which words to use.

You summed it up nice.

I challenge ANY human being to say what they want in another person BEFORE they find a right one.

male or female, we all dream, but meet one, no matter what they are or have been, something just clicks in the grey matter.

The woman in the OP sounded like she was lonely....this guy just clicked for her...her daughter said he was really charming at first, then changed later...probably as he had caught his woman...probably didnt intend to murder her, but has a screw loose somewhere.

nutters are roaming the streets..many are politicians runnin fledgling banks and trampling on all under foot.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Men are entirely visually driven

Sorry, but it is largely true. Men are biologically programmed in nature's grand plan (think of peacock feathers) and will also develop a preference for certain physical traits.

You won't find sexual harmony with a fellow rocket scientist if she isn't your physical type, be it a skinny or a BBW,

Women, on the other hand, are more able to trade off looks against things like homemaking and income skills. Biological programming.

Archived