Guest Absolutely Fabulous

HOLA441
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11014675

I can remember discussing this type of debacle in my General studies classes TWENTY-SIX years ago!!

How much longer are we going to have to read about these appalling breaches of trust/duty?mad.gif

So long as women are attracted towards agressive/unstable men!

I mean...Chivers already had a conviction for murdering a previous girlfriend and had also been jailed for assaulting Ms Stubbings.

:blink:

I posted on a similar case a while back, many women seem to go for monsters, many even know theyre monsters and still go for them.

If you jump into a lions enclosure at a zoo, expect to get hurt

Its the women with kids that disgust me. Fine, if they cant tolerate being lonely, tempt fate by shacking up with a nutter, its your choice, but dont expose your kids to that situation.

Cant blame the police, often some twisted love is involved and the woman will tell them to feck off against her own interests. Damned if they do, damned if they dont.

HOLA444

I can remember discussing this type of debacle in my General studies classes TWENTY-SIX years ago!!

How much longer are we going to have to read about these appalling breaches of trust/duty?mad.gif

I know!!! You'd think women would have learnt not to nag and be annoying by now wouldnt you????

HOLA445

I mean...Chivers already had a conviction for murdering a previous girlfriend and had also been jailed for assaulting Ms Stubbings.

I posted on a similar case a while back, many women seem to go for monsters, many even know theyre monsters and still go for them.

You will now get attacked from all comers. The message will have gone out.

HOLA446
HOLA447

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11014675

Everyone is let down by our police force. Rarely have they any interest in the concerns of the general public.

Whilst tragic these cases merely highlight how disinterested our police are.

Why you always have to make your point from a man hating stance I'll never know. Give us a break; we're not all wife beaters, rapists or paedophiles you know.

HOLA448

Why you always have to make your point from a man hating stance I'll never know. Give us a break; we're not all wife beaters, rapists or paedophiles you know.

The funny thing is, if women were told they were not intelligent enough to pick their own partners then that would be wrong. If they are left to get on with it and are murdered than thats someone elses fault too. You cant have it both ways.

HOLA449

Everyone is let down by our police force. Rarely have they any interest in the concerns of the general public.

Whilst tragic these cases merely highlight how disinterested our police are.

When I joined Essex Police, the state of Policing in the CD area...Chelmsford where this took place...a town of I dunno...100,000...was 1 beat officer on patrol.

ONE.

and that ONE would have been attending where crimes HAD been committed....and unless the lady TOLD him about Chivers, how would he know?

We had CRO checking in those days, but collators were swamped with bits of paper, and officers were dealing with actual crime...like shoplifting and burgaries, and speeders.

I attended a stalking case myself...this was in the 1970s,, but ...what could I do?...advise change of phone numbers and call us if you see him again...had a word with him, nothing I could do. I go off shift, and the next officer to call wouldnt have a clue what had gone on before.

Policing...its NOTHING like what you see on the telly....well, apart from the Riot control and 24 hour guard on the ELites, which, for some reason, there are always enough bods to cover.

HOLA4410

I was hoping this thread wasn't a man-hating thing, so tried to be open minded.

What examples are there of previous man-hating posts from the OP? I hadn't noticed.

HOLA4411

Staggered by some of these responses, truly.

How anyone can deduce that this is a man-hating thread I don't know, I can only assume that a good bit of projection is taking place and assuming that others share their own less-than-admirable attitudes towards the opposite sex.

I guess any trawl thru' other threads many uncover the adolescent rantings fo some of the members, about how women " dun them wrong".rolleyes.gif

'Fraid I am too educated to fall into that sort of trap.

Methinks I'd better save such debates for a 'grow'd-up' forum, where members have left their spotty, truculent, teens behind.

HOLA4412

I was hoping this thread wasn't a man-hating thing, so tried to be open minded.

What examples are there of previous man-hating posts from the OP? I hadn't noticed.

Search back under Ab Fabs posts, also try Aunt Jess. It's never overt.... what is the opposite of misogyny? It's more of a running sore that’s never too far away in AJ/AFs postings.

It's the perceived, constant state of victimhood that our new sexually-equal women have to endure that gets on my tits. If it's a man that's causing the problem more the better. In this case she's hit the jackpot as you've got evil man and evil institution all failing this poor woman.

HOLA4413

Staggered by some of these responses, truly.

How anyone can deduce that this is a man-hating thread I don't know, I can only assume that a good bit of projection is taking place and assuming that others share their own less-than-admirable attitudes towards the opposite sex.

I guess any trawl thru' other threads many uncover the adolescent rantings fo some of the members, about how women " dun them wrong".rolleyes.gif

'Fraid I am too educated to fall into that sort of trap.

Methinks I'd better save such debates for a 'grow'd-up' forum, where members have left their spotty, truculent, teens behind.

........and runs away. This pattern is getting a little tedius. You start or comment on a provocative thread draw the usual responses. You then state how well educated, clever and mature.....very mature you are to get involved in such things, and then you leg it.

HOLA4414

Search back under Ab Fabs posts, also try Aunt Jess. It's never overt.... what is the opposite of misogyny? It's more of a running sore that's never too far away in AJ/AFs postings.

It's the perceived, constant state of victimhood that our new sexually-equal women have to endure that gets on my tits. If it's a man that's causing the problem more the better. In this case she's hit the jackpot as you've got evil man and evil institution all failing this poor woman.

Sadly, this is what happened...see my post above.

Yes, she was stupid taking him back...I have this in my own clan, but you cant tell them....then again, maybe she DIDNT take him back and he forced his way in....an inadequate response from the Authorities didnt help her when she needed it....funny enough, if the PM came to Chelmsford there was no shortage of Special Branch or Uniform to "Guard" him.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Sadly, this is what happened...see my post above.

Yes, she was stupid taking him back...I have this in my own clan, but you cant tell them....then again, maybe she DIDNT take him back and he forced his way in....an inadequate response from the Authorities didnt help her when she needed it....funny enough, if the PM came to Chelmsford there was no shortage of Special Branch or Uniform to "Guard" him.

Ok, before we get too far off track.....Lets go back to the op, what response does should it recieve?

Yes it's tragic and yes she's a fool(ex-fool now), yes the police let her down, so thread over.

But then that wasn't the purpose of the OP, was it AJ?

She wanted to see the 'well she brought it on herself' type responses that would confirm her low opinion of men.

HOLA4417

........and runs away. This pattern is getting a little tedius. You start or comment on a provocative thread draw the usual responses. You then state how well educated, clever and mature.....very mature you are to get involved in such things, and then you leg it.

What pattern would that be then? The one where I intervene on a blokey thread all dissing women? How is that ME starting man-hating threads? More like me speaking up for the gals on women-dissing threads.

I'd say I am running towards summat not away from it. You seem to have your wires more than a little crossed ....and that statement** - pure projection.

You are putting YOUR head on my shoulders.cool.gif

**Why you always have to make your point from a man hating stance I'll never know. Give us a break; we're not all wife beaters, rapists or paedophiles you know

**It's the perceived, constant state of victimhood that our new sexually-equal women have to endure that gets on my tits. If it's a man that's causing the problem more the better. In this case she's hit the jackpot as you've got evil man and evil institution all failing this poor woman.

I really, really hope you are a troll, the alternative is too scary to contemplate.

HOLA4418

I realise that my posting news items from the BBC website is coming it a bit strong. Not having posted much on here recently, I'll post less. You help me make up my mind.smile.gif

Just don't any of you wonder why this forum is dying. I guess the brighter ones might twig, but too many people with strange agendas here - for me.

GBDamo "She wanted to see the 'well she brought it on herself' type responses that would confirm her low opinion of men."

If I am the only one that sees that this comment above is making gross assumptions on zero evidence, then you all truly deserve one another.

HOLA4419

Ok, before we get too far off track.....Lets go back to the op, what response does should it recieve?

Yes it's tragic and yes she's a fool(ex-fool now), yes the police let her down, so thread over.

But then that wasn't the purpose of the OP, was it AJ?

She wanted to see the 'well she brought it on herself' type responses that would confirm her low opinion of men.

well, OK, lets see if a man had been murdered, and police failed to respond to calls to him?

I think the OP raises a good issue, the case IS a few years old, but perhaps we could discuss the systemic weakness, and in my view more importantly, the unreasonable EXPECTATION that Police should have done this, or that...all with the 20 20 vision of hindsight.

We all do silly things...Some Women are forgiving to unreasonable offenders...but the point here is that the Police are not mind readers in spite of what technology Politicians say is going to improve matter.

As to the OP, call her out as a TROLL if you wish, but otherwise, do what I do, and put her on ignore. If she is trolling, she will get her reward soon enough.

TBH< I dont track this type of thread to spot a troll.

HOLA4420

I realise that my posting news items from the BBC website is coming it a bit strong. Not having posted much on here recently, I'll post less. You help me make up my mind.smile.gif

Just don't any of you wonder why this forum is dying. I guess the brighter ones might twig, but too many people with strange agendas here - for me.

GBDamo "She wanted to see the 'well she brought it on herself' type responses that would confirm her low opinion of men."

If I am the only one that sees that this comment above is making gross assumptions on zero evidence, then you all truly deserve one another.

I think he fancies you.

HOLA4421

If you jump into a lions enclosure at a zoo, expect to get hurt

Sorry AJ, but in this specific case I have to agree with Sadman. What was she thinking hooking up with this bloke?

HOLA4422

Sorry AJ, but in this specific case I have to agree with Sadman. What was she thinking hooking up with this bloke?

My Daughter was assaulted by her current boyfriend.

there is NOTHING I can do except keep an eye on him.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Don't like to disagree with you but nobody ever asks for an assault no matter what they do. Many of these men appear OK till they have got their victim's confidence. If she knew he was a murderer then its different but look at the many women who marry murderers in prison. They obviously have mental challenges

HOLA4425

Don't apologise FH. I put this on for a discussion. I realise that is becoming less of a possibility, as previous posts show.

Sure would like to see some of this 'evidence' as to my 'tendencies' that has been so keenly researched.rolleyes.gif Not holding my breath tho'.

Archived