House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crocodile Spotted In English Channel Turns Out To Be Driftwood

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I thought you wouldn't find crocodiles in the English channel it would not be their natural environment.

Jeremie Marion, spokesman for the Opale animal welfare agency which coordinated the search, said that if a crocodile was in the English Channel it would be in great discomfort and therefore extremely dangerous.

He added: "If there was a crocodile in the area he would not live for long, because an animal with cold blood needs a temperature of around 30 degrees."

I guess not.

Where would it come from though? The closest crocodiles would be in the Nile I think. They would need some stamina to swim to England from the NIle.

Unless someone was keeping one in a pool in the garden and set it free? :unsure:

Or a zoo.

In other news, sharks found in every city of the world allowed to continue to lend money. Millions hurt.

Where would it come from though? The closest crocodiles would be in the Nile I think. They would need some stamina to swim to England from the NIle.

Unless someone was keeping one in a pool in the garden and set it free? :unsure:

There's a lot of deNile about...

They thought it was a real Crocodile, then there was the possibility it was Crocodile Dundee strapped underneath as a member of the stop bullying Crocodiles campaign. :P

At present I am 2 parts to the wind hang on another hour and I will be out. :D