House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
i wanna house

What The Bloody Hell

tragedy ?

A father killed his young son and then himself .

a tragic story , but please , why has the metro seen fit to post the following under a photo of the house where it happened

"Tragic scene: The £300,000 home where father and son died"

why why why and what the ******in hell has the price of the house got to do with anything

this country makes me sick. I give up

link

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/838579-despairing-father-kills-himself-and-young-son

yep... sick isn't it

Anyway welcome to the club; very liberating y'know I couldn't give two sihts about house prices anymore and I have never been happier and of course I am completely debt free :)

There are far too many media publications guilty of doing this.

i dont usually read the paper , but it was a free one on the train.

but really its like a disease, the need to brandish house prices. there was even a of young dick head on the train bragging to his friend about how one of their friends was putting in low offers around 250k (doesn't get you much in brighton; except knocked back it would seem) but he was looking at the 350k mark but not seeing anything he fancied.

and ****** media

and argh !!

but really its like a disease, the need to brandish house prices. there was even a of young dick head on the train bragging to his friend about how one of their friends was putting in low offers around 250k (doesn't get you much in brighton; except knocked back it would seem) but he was looking at the 350k mark but not seeing anything he fancied.

and ****** media

and argh !!

Fchristsakes don't ever pick up a copy of the mail or express. No matter what you do, be it good or bad, the price of your house will be published.

and ****** media

and argh !!

Well over a million UK houses 'bought' on Interest Only mortgages. :rolleyes:

tragedy ?

a tragic story , but please , why has the metro seen fit to post the following under a photo of the house where it happened

why why why and what the ******in hell has the price of the house got to do with anything

Crass as it sounds, it might have everything to do with it [if he was under financial strain especially given he'd just lost his driving license].

Since when did gardeners and handymen "buy" 300K houses?

Doesn't that strike you as a big financial commitment for a gardener?

Why do they do this? As if it matters whether you own or rent a house or live in a caravan - its the tragedy that counts not the house price. I despair at times.

they do it the same reason people rubberneck at traffic accidents.

it adds an ANGLE to the story...this man was WEALTHY...he had Everything.....yet STILL he did the deed...allegedly.

If he lived in a Mobile home, then some other factor would be implied in the minds of the reader.

WHY do men find a man stepping out of a Ferrari eye catching?

they do it the same reason people rubberneck at traffic accidents.

it adds an ANGLE to the story...this man was WEALTHY...he had Everything.....yet STILL he did the deed...allegedly.

Wealthy? I look at the situation and (with a few assumptions) see >275K of debt on the shoulders of someone who's lost his means to earn a living, which at best would be 25K p.a.

Wealthy? I look at the situation and (with a few assumptions) see >275K of debt on the shoulders of someone who's lost his means to earn a living, which at best would be 25K p.a.

Of course you do...you know all about Schroedingers fat cats....the Sheeple and readers of these RAGS probably do not. And that would include just about any Borrow to Let Scum Lord.

"But another neighbour said: 'People who do things like that should be brought back to life and killed again.' "

??!

I read this story yesterday in the Metro. I must confess, that bit did tickle me. laugh.gif

It seems like a strange obsession almost perversion. Imagine a men's magazine covering a similiar story. A woman killed her son, then herself today. The woman had a 27 inch waist, and size C breasts.

Or a later story.. Heather Humpton a scientist at Cambridge made an important advance today in teh fight against toungue cancer. Mrs. Humpton who has size D breasts designed a particle that can be attached to drugs that latches onto the unique dendrites of the cancer cells. A collegue of Heather's commented that they might even be DD breasts, as her bra appeared too tight.

It seems like a strange obsession almost perversion. Imagine a men's magazine covering a similiar story. A woman killed her son, then herself today. The woman had a 27 inch waist, and size C breasts.

Or a later story.. Heather Humpton a scientist at Cambridge made an important advance today in teh fight against toungue cancer. Mrs. Humpton who has size D breasts designed a particle that can be attached to drugs that latches onto the unique dendrites of the cancer cells. A collegue of Heather's commented that they might even be DD breasts, as her bra appeared too tight.

you need to know the chest measurement as well as cup size otherwise the wrong impression could be gained...

‘He looked after himself, didn’t drink, didn’t smoke, didn’t gamble, he wasn’t a womaniser, he was an all-round good person.’"!

So how did he: The gardener and handyman had lost his driving licence and feared his inability to make ends meet would mean he lost his son.

tragedy ?

You know, the fact that every article MUST include the value of the house makes me almost think there is a conspiracy.

Keep the green eyed envy monster fed. Now if a gardener and handyman can afford a pile like this, well anyone can.!

It's perfectly acceptable to borrow to the nut sack to get it because that's what everyone else is doing.

Until you can't make the payments. Then it gets sour.

Keep the green eyed envy monster fed. Now if a gardener and handyman can afford a pile like this, well anyone can.!

It's perfectly acceptable to borrow to the nut sack to get it because that's what everyone else is doing.

Until you can't make the payments. Then it gets sour.

nut sack?

nut sack is good...6 feet over your noodle is a worry.

:lol: