House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
veryveryterry

Desperation... East London "prime Property"

Quote:

Hi,

We have just valued this property and the owner has asked that we call exisiting applicants to see if anyone is interested in setting up a one-off viewing.

The property is situated on Parkholme Road E8, Victorian house with bags of character and price is £1,250,000. Approx 2,500 sq ft.

Brief description:

Lower Ground – Utility room, bedroom and en-suite shower room

Raised Ground – Study/Rec and then from the hallway leads round to a large kitchen/diner, large reception that leads to a conservatory.

First – Two double bedrooms and bathroom

Half landing - Double room with en-suite (currently used as storage but plumbing there for an en-suite shower room)

Second – Two double bedrooms and shower room plus access to the attic.

No pictures or floorplans obviously, but please let me know if you are interested, particularly if you are free this evening to view.

Regards

Quote:

Hi,

We have just valued this property and the owner has asked that we call exisiting applicants to see if anyone is interested in setting up a one-off viewing.

The property is situated on Parkholme Road E8, Victorian house with bags of character and price is £1,250,000. Approx 2,500 sq ft.

Brief description:

Raised Ground – Study/Rec and then from the hallway leads round to a large kitchen/diner, large reception that leads to a conservatory.

Half landing - Double room with en-suite (currently used as storage but plumbing there for an en-suite shower room)

No pictures or floorplans obviously, but please let me know if you are interested, particularly if you are free this evening to view.

Regards

:blink:

Thank you,

New to this.... I'm completely fed up with the cr£p I've had from EA's trying to sell to me.

I'm posting because there seems to be some idea fashionable London property will never suffer.

It's imposible for these kind of prices to be sustainable, we creatives are under the cosh just like everyone else.

Thank you,

New to this.... I'm completely fed up with the cr£p I've had from EA's trying to sell to me.

I'm posting because there seems to be some idea fashionable London property will never suffer.

It's imposible for these kind of prices to be sustainable, we creatives are under the cosh just like everyone else.

You need not worry. It will take some time for the adjustemnt to take place. We are still hanging on to the denial stage at the moment. Only those prepared to drop the price are selling. They know that todays achieveable price will be tomorrow's unachieveable price. It's take the offer and run time folks!

EA's will tell you that prices are not moving much if you come in as a buyer. If you are a seller, they will tell you it's a very weak market with mortgages hard to obtain and you should accept any reasonable offer - even 15-20% off asking price.

Either the valuer or the owner (or both) are numbskulls... :lol:

Quote:

Hi,

Brief description:

Regards

Thank you,

When ever someone says to you that prime London properties won't suffer, refer them to the latest rightmove report which stated London properties fell 4.1%. The month below last Kensington and Chelsea fell by a similary large figure. (not sure of the latest K&C figure) but it wasn't good.

Somebody needs to invent a portable image capturing machine, presumably powered by 'portable' electric particles, and a medium for transmitting said captured images to the recipient via the quickest possible means.

Oh wait.

Quote:

At some point estate agents are going to have to take the underpants off their heads and start making an effort. It will be hard for most of them and I doubt estate agents under the age of forty or so have any experience of this.

Somebody needs to invent a portable image capturing machine, presumably powered by 'portable' electric particles, and a medium for transmitting said captured images to the recipient via the quickest possible means.

Oh wait.

:lol:

What's the deal with this selling tactic in the OP? All very random.

Oh wait.

Bloody witchcraft

E8?

aint that 'ackney?

cor, stroike a loight guvner, im a millyonair chimney sweep wots earnin a crust.

All that for just over a million - where's my chequebook?

I am suprised that a house in this street (google streetview) costs around £500 per square foot!

And there is a street full of these houses - all worth millions of pounds each!

All you need to live there is a 6-figure salary and recently deceased rich Aunts.