House Price Crash Forum
The Masked Tulip

Do Holidays Really Kill The Property Market?

I get it, u and tulip dish out some abuse and then pretend ure joking.

You 2 are awesome.

Actually, we are being very supportive of you... but you can't see that. Do you by chance have any American genes in you?

May I suggest watching the entire Blackadder series save the first one. Failing that, stick your underpants on your head and two pencils up your nose.

just for your information, POD is on my ignore list....persistantly whatever it was he was doing to annoy.

Add him to yours.

Perhaps Gordon Brown was on many peoples ignore list , so to speak. Look where that got us.

??

No one took a holiday between 1997 and 2007. Not a single person. FACT. And just look what happened to house prices!

Now everyone is feeling flush and swanning off on holidays. Travel companies are prospering and house prices are falling because of the resulting reduction in activity. FACT.

Chill. September and October will be business as usual. House prices will be up 20% MoM. You'll see.

Perhaps Gordon Brown was on many peoples ignore list , so to speak. Look where that got us.

??

who?...that person, whomever he is, is on my forgotten list.

Actually, there are only two active posters on my list. the rest are trolled or just dont post any more.

Edited by Bloo Loo

Yes, cr*p handle... not impressed with the avatar either. Do you have any inner anger towards Women, Public Sector employees, Polish builders...

Have you ever posted on Mumsnet?

Minimum qualifications for joining surely.

Actually, we are being very supportive of you... but you can't see that. Do you by chance have any American genes in you?

May I suggest watching the entire Blackadder series save the first one. Failing that, stick your underpants on your head and two pencils up your nose.

Do say wibble a lot?