House Price Crash Forum

Spitting Image

Dubai

HOLA441

Oh how we need another run of Spitting Image.... I just noticed how many clips there are over at YouTube! I thought it might be an idea to post your favourite clips here.... it'll be good for the youngsters who may not have seen it.

Here's a start.... (sorry, that insert media button used to work for me, now it doesn't with either Safari, Firefox or Opera!):

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Oh how we need another run of Spitting Image.... I just noticed how many clips there are over at YouTube! I thought it might be an idea to post your favourite clips here.... it'll be good for the youngsters who may not have seen it.

Here's a start.... (sorry, that insert media button used to work for me, now it doesn't with either Safari, Firefox or Opera!):

A brilliant, witty and sharp show with high production values which stimulated new talent. Unfortunately it became a victim of the move towards cheap, chav TV for thick scummers.

It was an expensive show to produce but surely cutting out some of the modern crap would enable Spittng Image to go back into production? This needs to be brought back, it really does.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

How about this for foresight?

.....amazing 100% right...bled dry, overcrowded, overpriced, very embarrassing....a third rate service whereas once it was the envy of the rest of the world...ripped up, exploited and left to fester and die. :(

HOLA4411

Archived