House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Very Important News: Cheryl Cole, The Nations Sweetheart

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1304026/Cheryl-Coles-friend-Amir-Khan-exposes-realtionship-Derek-Hough-cover-up.html

'It's a cover-up': Cheryl Cole's friend Amir Khan exposes her 'fake relationship' with Derek Hough

I guess its true, once you go black you never go back. Or half black, or whatever ashley cole is.

I could have told them this though, the blonde guy looks like a raving queer.

What is it with this adulation of short-arsed dwarfs like her and Kylie. Is it because they fit on the telly screen easily.

Now Kelly Brook on the other hand.

Hmmm, well at what point has either one of them actually said that they're dating?

It's just something blown out of all proportions by the media to sell some papers!

Ummm.. can anyone explain how these things work?

Does she pay Max Clifford to keep her incessantly, incessantly in the media?

Or do the press genuinely think this glorified shop girl is somehow worthy of attention?

Guest theboltonfury

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1304026/Cheryl-Coles-friend-Amir-Khan-exposes-realtionship-Derek-Hough-cover-up.html

'It's a cover-up': Cheryl Cole's friend Amir Khan exposes her 'fake relationship' with Derek Hough

I guess its true, once you go black you never go back. Or half black, or whatever ashley cole is.

I could have told them this though, the blonde guy looks like a raving queer.

I thought this. Surely it is a given that any man who dances for a living in sparkly outfits whilst looking manicured to the nines is a de facto homosexual. I couldn't work out why he was with Cheryl, unless they were swapping makeup tips or best ways to knock out a black person.

Guest theboltonfury

She has stretch marks. :P

Edit: I was looking closely but can't see them!

How the ****** is Cheryl Cole friends with Amir Khan?

Guest UK Debt Slave

Ummm.. can anyone explain how these things work?

Does she pay Max Clifford to keep her incessantly, incessantly in the media?

Or do the press genuinely think this glorified shop girl is somehow worthy of attention?

I have asked myself the same questions several times

what is SO FEKKN important about this bovine slapper anyway?

Those chavvy tattoos look bloody awful...

Surely it just indicates she's a goer?

I think we're all missing the point with this story. The real dilemma (as I see it), is Cheryl Cole on your bed on all fours, fine ass high in the air, or winning a million on the lottery. Which would you choose?

Surely it just indicates she's a goer?

I think we're all missing the point with this story. The real dilemma (as I see it), is Cheryl Cole on your bed on all fours, fine ass high in the air, or winning a million on the lottery. Which would you choose?

The dosh...you could get some real filth that (if you wanted to), or perhaps buy a rather expensive scone... As for Cheryl...Hmm...all those bloody press twerps poking around your bins..

The dosh...you could get some real filth that (if you wanted to), or perhaps buy a rather expensive scone... As for Cheryl...Hmm...all those bloody press twerps poking around your bins..

Is the correct answer. She's no different to a random good looker on the street. Just made good.

I thought this. Surely it is a given that any man who dances for a living in sparkly outfits whilst looking manicured to the nines is a de facto homosexual. I couldn't work out why he was with Cheryl, unless they were swapping makeup tips or best ways to knock out a black person.

A mate of mine, from school, was straight and into dancing and went on to be a professional backing dancer. And bloody hell did he get some tail - and given the sheer disproportion of straight female dancers to gay males - he pointed me towards its availability.

So you'd say no then?

I'd rather violate a Henry Hoover.

To paraphrase the late, great Bob Monkhouse "I know I'm a winner, but make me a sinner" ;):P:lol:

Let's be honest though, it'd be great to say you'd porker her! :-)

Haven't got time to youtube it but in Harry Enfield's The Scousers one of them asks to shag Cilla Black with the failsafe line:

"I don't fancy you but it's something to tell my mates."

She hit him.

Guest theboltonfury

Let's be honest though, it'd be great to say you'd porker her! :-)

I'd do her, but like Jordan, I've have to tar and feather her afterwards.

What a bunch of massive pussies you lot are.

You would rather desperately maintain your middle-class, intellectual, non-sheeple 'rep', than admit you would ******ing LOVE to bone her. Then, after boning her, do almost anything to try and see her again. You'd be one step from begging on your knees, only moments from becoming so submissive you'd actually roll on your back for a tickle if she told you to. Some of you would probably even wash your balls.

Just like I would!

What a bunch of massive pussies you lot are.

You would rather desperately maintain your middle-class, intellectual, non-sheeple 'rep', than admit you would ******ing LOVE to bone her. Then, after boning her, do almost anything to try and see her again. You'd be one step from begging on your knees, only moments from becoming so submissive you'd actually roll on your back for a tickle if she told you to. Some of you would probably even wash your balls.

Just like I would!

Perhaps if she was utter, utter filth..I mean she could bend into the shape of a christmas tree, and you couldn't ever look a pork pie in the in the eye again, but in general, she's just a chav whose managed to hoodwink a nation..I also wouldn't want to see 20 Piers Morgan lookalikes rummaging through my bins..

Oh bugger, and apparently X-Factor is starting up again...