House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Darling:- Yes It Was Our Fault (& Gordo Is A Nutter)

I'm sorry, your story is boring.

But it does lead to this one.

Kind of.

http://www.telegraph...act-victim.html

Women, 20s, exposed themselves, 300 euros

Much more interesting

“We would advise anyone withdrawing cash from a machine to focus on what they are doing and not allow themselves to be distracted, however attractive the view"

Whilst I feel I should hate the ***** - I can't help but like those French *******. :ph34r:

I'm sorry, your story is boring.

But it does lead to this one.

Kind of.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7944444/Thieves-use-breasts-to-distract-victim.html

Women, 20s, exposed themselves, 300 euros

Much more interesting

Why are you derailing a perfectly valid thread? If you want to discuss your story, why not post it on a thread of your own? If you're not interested in this topic, why not read or create a different one?

Why are you derailing a perfectly valid thread? If you want to discuss your story, why not post it on a thread of your own? If you're not interested in this topic, why not read or create a different one?

Go easy on the lad, he still lives with his mum and is used to getting his own way I imagine. :P

''We rather lost our way. Rather than recognising that the public were rightly concerned about the level of borrowing, we got sidetracked into a debate about investment over cuts. ''By failing to talk openly about the deficit, and our tough plans to halve it within four years, we vacated the crucial space to make the case for the positive role government can play. ''You will only convince people you've got the answers if they believe you know what the question is in the first place. You can't have political credibility without economic credibility.'' He is expected to add: ''Warn, as I have tonight against the Tory gamble with people's jobs and livelihoods, but accept the need to cut the deficit. ''Yes, criticise the Government for doing it too quickly and with too much enthusiasm. But let's not pretend that somehow that we can just ignore it. If we do, we will lose the crucial argument that you can reduce borrowing fairly, while supporting jobs and investing in the key areas of the future.''

What a load of shit.

Eh? I am posting in the off topic forum on HPC?

Every second post is a derail.

This place just gets stranger and stranger.