House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daft Boy

Kiss? Kiss My Ass.

That's just plain daft. I would never book with a firm I'd never heard of. Would you?cool.gif

I suppose travel agents did the bookings for the majority of the poor unfortunates. Muff airways will be the next to go down

There should be a better and cheaper way to travel by avoiding anyone who is also covered by ATOL But still covered for

these kind of things

Kiss Flights, a trading name of Flight Options Ltd, holds ATOL licence number 4233.

That's just plain daft. I would never book with a firm I'd never heard of. Would you?B)

With 65,000 stranded at any one time, they must have been fairly well known.

If only the chavs could be deserted abroad. This would make the recession self-correcting from a societal point of view. And maybe these chavs would even get cultured!

Do most families take package holidays? Or is it only the chavs?

Seems a nightmare to me to holiday on the same plane and hotel as a bunch of lowlifes.

But then again, I remember going on a couple of package type holidays when I was younger. I'm just not sure if we booked it all ourselves, at better hotels. Or if we took a charter plane and slummed it at a sh1tty hotel like most package "deals"?

Give me Ryanair anytime. No frills, but you get there...and on time, too.:)

Not even if they were free, would I fly Ryanair, the odiousness of their MD notwithstanding.

As for Kiss I don't think they will be the last to go, I get the impression a lot of these package holiday set ups are pretty cowboy.

All these cheap budget holiday firms are going bust....you have to ask yourself why?...it is not good news for British package tour holiday makers, only a few holiday companies will remain therefore all the prices will rise.

Guest theboltonfury

Give me Ryanair anytime. No frills, but you get there...and on time, too.:)

I'd rather sail on the Titanic post ice collision than fly Ryan Air.