House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maxdiver

Good Spreadbtting Platforms?

Hi there,

I currently use Barclays Spreadbetting and also CMC Markets.

However, I was wondering if there are other platforms that I should consider?

Partly, I don't like the graphics of these 2 and also I believe that tighter spreads may be available.

Cheers,

Anyone got suggestions?

Hi there,

Partly, I don't like the graphics of these 2 and also I believe that tighter spreads may be available.

Cheers,

Anyone got suggestions?

Prospreads. The fact you can join the bid or the offer means that your around a million times more likely to actually make any money....

Hi there,

Cheers,

Anyone got suggestions?

What do you speadbet on? FTSE? Forex? Stocks? As a semi professional spreadbetter earning £1k p/m profit from simple forex systems I can recommend a new company only launched in May this year.

Smart Live Markets.

www.smartlivemarkets.co.uk

They have acheived what was said to be impossible and have created £/pip fixed lot spreadbetting on the Metatrader MT4 platform. Spreads are excellent, Cable (GBP/USD) 2 pips, EUR/USD 1.5 pips, GBP/EUR 2 pips.

However due to the limited number of products able to be hosted on the MT4 platform they do not cover all currency pairs and have limited markets in other areas.

For the biggest range, good spreads, best funtionality and platform you have to go with the biggest spreadbetting company in the world, i'm amazed you don't have an account with them?

IG Index .

www.igindex.co.uk.

M

Edited by markyh

I did read the Naked Trader and it was good... might have to give that one a go.

I just opened a demo account with iii but it all looks so much more complicated than opening my ISA to go long on stocks etc....

My primary focus would be to use it as a tool to go short on shares. I need to keep ploughing away.