House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dubai

I Want Your Money

Looks like an interesting film coming up..... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wty7974IKg

What this film seems to miss is that governments act they way they do because they are effectively little more than extensions of corporate boardrooms. The same companies that gunslinger Regan gushed about are amongst the ones that have lined the pockets of corrupt politicians and lobbyists to make this massive transfer of wealth happen.

What this film seems to miss is that governments act they way they do because they are effectively little more than extensions of corporate boardrooms. The same companies that gunslinger Regan gushed about are amongst  the ones that have lined the pockets of corrupt politicians and lobbyists to make this massive transfer of wealth happen.

True. I wasn't expecting an exact depiction of the truth when I saw Reagan's mug being portrayed in a favorable light. My gut feeling is this all started with him and Thatch, somehow. Still, a step in the right direction?

No, this started the first time men sat around in a group and decided to make laws to protect property.

Dam those evil cave men

Edited by CHF

Not really very interesting, just a load of propaganda by conservatards for conservatards.

Worshipping Regan while blaming Obama and Clinton for the mess the US is in is interesting. :blink:

Perhaps they missed the fact that Clinton was the most fiscally conservative president for generations and turn deficit spending into surplus while Bush caused the worst financial crisis in history after a decade of unfunded spending increases and tax cuts for the superrich?

I'm sure that will be in the film...

Weird, didn't bush spend all the money? Apart from the health care bill, isn't obama attempting to reduce spending? Make a film on bush, but my guess is that wouldnt fit well with the people who funded this film.

Edited by AteMoose

Weird, didn't bush spend all the money?

He did- but he spent a lot of it on war- which- according to these people- is good spending. Why spend money improving the lives of your own people when it's so much more fun to spend it killing random strangers in foreign lands?

I think the US has gone insane.