House Price Crash Forum
Democorruptcy

Major Bank Credit Checker Drooling About Any Interest Rate Rise

Someone in the family has worked in credit checking at a major bank for several years. He is positively drooling at the thought of interest rates rising. He monitors accounts and knows lots that are going to be in trouble with just small interest rate rises. He reckons his bank wants interest rates to go up.

You may think more poor debts might be bad for his bank.... but he enjoys his job and cannot wait to get his teeth into several of the accounts.

Ask him if he like to do dinner?

I think a few of us will DEEPLY Enjoy the coming years..................Oh Sure Merv will keep rates down this side of Xmas, but before long he lose control. Houses prices will crash & i be able to buy @ 1990 prcies.

Mike

He reckons his bank wants interest rates to go up.

that's because the bank will make loads of money from all these bad debtors - even before they write the debts of, they will have covered them many times over.

Ask him if he like to do dinner?

I think a few of us will DEEPLY Enjoy the coming years..................Oh Sure Merv will keep rates down this side of Xmas, but before long he lose control. Houses prices will crash & i be able to buy @ 1990 prcies.

Mike

I'd rather buy at 1994-96 prices, but I share the ethos of your post.

that's because the bank will make loads of money from all these bad debtors - even before they write the debts of, they will have covered them many times over.

Quite. This is the modus operandi of wealth transfer.