House Price Crash Forum
chewy22

Property Bee And Rightmove Extras

Property bee and rightmove extras

I have noticed that the facility “recently removed from sale” section is missing from the Rightmove web site. I often spot a house I am interested in has had the for sale sign removed and a quick look on the site confirms that it has indeed been taken off the market. Unless I am doing something wrong I cant see it anymore?

My house has been on the market now for ten weeks with only 2 viewings. Last week I asked for a copy of the rightmove performance data. This shows the hits on your property for sale.

i.e. click through rate in the last 7 days and 14 days.

Also tell you the number of extra detail views on the house for sale and the branch average. Not good reading. Mine was 11 in 14 days. There are lots more and it would be nice if we could all access this information.

I did spot on the bottom of my print out

**extra detail views is the number of times your full property details get seen outside the normal click through from your property advert. Please visit www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-you/property-to-you for more information.

Doesn’t seem to work for me but I expect someone on here can unlock it

I have noticed that the facility “recently removed from sale” section is missing from the Rightmove web site. I often spot a house I am interested in has had the for sale sign removed and a quick look on the site confirms that it has indeed been taken off the market. Unless I am doing something wrong I cant see it anymore?

Do a price comparison report an area or postcode and you will see properties recently removed from sale in that area.

I'm not too sure what the rest of the post is asking?

Do a price comparison report an area or postcode and you will see properties recently removed from sale in that area.

I'm not too sure what the rest of the post is asking?

Silly me :blink: I got it now.

The other part I was asking is can the hit counter on each house be unlocked to show how many clicks on each property. You can get a copy from your estate agent.

Silly me :blink: I got it now.

The other part I was asking is can the hit counter on each house be unlocked to show how many clicks on each property. You can get a copy from your estate agent.

Oh I see, I think you need to be logged in to rightmove plus, which is only available to estate agents through their accounts with rightmove. I believe they can then see/download all the view counts for properties that they have listed.

Useless stats out of context with viewings and telephone enquiries.

Oh I see, I think you need to be logged in to rightmove plus, which is only available to estate agents through their accounts with rightmove. I believe they can then see/download all the view counts for properties that they have listed.