House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bpw

A Must See On Youtube

I am sorry for the people killed, but this sadly happens everyday of the week..........this vid is not about that....its about him.

Oh Boo Hoo !

He went to a war zone....& found war!..........now he wants to "share" expereance with the World & how its deeply effected him.......selfserving. He wants a medal, well i give 1 to all those whom had the sense not to buy in to war to start with............i mean he must have seen "Platoon" or "Full Metal jacket"........

Mike

I am sorry for the people killed, but this sadly happens everyday of the week..........this vid is not about that....its about him.

Oh Boo Hoo !

He went to a war zone....& found war!..........now he wants to "share" expereance with the World & how its deeply effected him.......selfserving. He wants a medal, well i give 1 to all those whom had the sense not to buy in to war to start with............i mean he must have seen "Platoon" or "Full Metal jacket"........

Mike

The guy has credibility. Coming from anyone else the story could be doubted.

What always strikes me is the soldiers radio chat. The whole "haha we really whacked 'em huh?".

I know people must deal with being in war in different ways, and sometimes that form of nonchalance is one way.

But even so, you can't help thinking some of these guys are murderous scum :ph34r:

campbellBlair2404_415x275.jpg

Nice one Noodle.

I hope to see these feckers in the Hague one day,

Better still would be a square go with Campbell. Miranda doesn't even qualify.

Wish Campbell would do the world a favour and take up heavy drinking.

Guest Noodle

Nice one Noodle.

I hope to see these feckers in the Hague one day,

Better still would be a square go with Campbell. Miranda doesn't even qualify.

Wish Campbell would do the world a favour and take up heavy drinking.

This has to be the most heartbreakingly depressing yet so very real thread ever posted on this site.

Sincere thanks to the OP.

Guest theboltonfury

Amen to that Noodle. And not in a "faith foundation" way.

This never made it on to the news at 10!

Makes me ashamed to have ever served in the military.

I hope that Apache pilot gets what's coming to him.

God f*ck America.

Oh Boo Hoo !

Mike

Only the second person to make it onto my ignore list. You utter tool.

This is why the rules of engagement are so very important everyone.

You can't shoot at someone with a camera because you believe it 'could be' an AK47.

You can't shoot at a van without knowing it's contents 100%.

In fact you can't fire a single round without knowing exactly where it's going! These gung-ho idiots let loose without a clue of what's going on on the ground.

My question is...where's the actual perceived threat here? Other than the camera?

Guest X-QUORK

Before anyone gets confused, this sort of gung-ho behaviour is a peculiarly American trait...British forces are very different IME.

What you're seeing there is a Texan cattle rancher with a very big six-shooter in the sky...Brits just don't share the same sort of DNA.

Before anyone gets confused, this sort of gung-ho behaviour is a peculiarly American trait...British forces are very different IME.

What you're seeing there is a Texan cattle rancher with a very big six-shooter in the sky...Brits just don't share the same sort of DNA.

I'll second that X.

The same question on a higher level.

What is the perceived threat posed by Afghanistan to necessitate an attack and occupation force ?

Are you asking me Bardon?

Personally I don't think we should be in there. We should defend the 'threat' from our shores. Not theirs.

Guest X-QUORK

I still to this day don’t understand why NATO forces are in a landlocked Asian nation that hasn’t threatened us, this also flies in the face of the NATO mandate.

That's an easy one. NATO needed a mission otherwise it was staring disbandment in the eye.